Ch.59 ↬ "Make sure you rip her apart."

Start from the beginning

"Okay, well, I'm gonna go. I have to check up on Danielle anyways," Kara took another glance at Mia's breakdown before leaving.

Kol tried to look inside, but Nik pulled him away and escorted him out the front door. He reluctantly drove away in the car they got for him, having to get used to the solo ride again.

"You handled that more maturely than I thought," Elijah applauded Nik's efforts. However, Klaus's mind was still in distraught.

"..The person you see now isn't Mia. What she did with her humanity off.." He was referring to what he overhead, "doesn't change what you should feel for her."

"What exactly do I feel for her?"

"Niklaus, this the same girl you fell in love with and the same girl who loves you. You mustn't give up when one complication gets on your nerves."

"Mia once said she would never hurt me. Now look at what she's done," Klaus shrugged his shoulder and left the room.

Damon and Stefan were tossing a football across to each other in the living room. They were discussing ways of getting Elena's humanity back with the one big obstacle of her not wanting the cure.

"Why is she still here?" Damon frowned at Kara who entered through the front door.

"Good morning, Damon."

"Not anymore."

Stefan smiled at their bickering, "how's Mia doing? We wanna know if slamming Elena with every emotion is really going to be worth it."

"She's making progress– yeah," Kara nodded, "yeah, we're on personal hell number 273 out of a thousand."

"A thousand? A thousand hells? What is that?" Damon was genuinely confused, "did you make that up?"

"Elijah Mikaelson– the moral king. It's a torture process more specifically designed to retrieve information from people.. But he says it can work just as well with Mia. Awhile ago, he tried to save me with it and trust me.. Whatever you think it feels like– it's ten times worse."

"Has she cracked yet? I feel paranoid with two homicidal maniacs in this town. I can barely even handle one."

"Screaming and crying a little, I think. She's got more days to go. How's Danielle?"

"Screaming, crying, cursing. A lot of cursing," Stefan pursed his lips, "uhh– you don't need any help?"

"Nope. I got her."

"Hi," Bonnie arrived at the Salvatore house just in time, "I'm just here to see Danielle. Thank you for letting her stay in your ummm.. basement.."

"I didn't let her. I came back to get a drink and lay down on my bed when the girl's screams jumpscared me," Damon raised his voice, "you know the other night I felt an earthquake? It was her magic."

"Yeah.. I think I have to call a friend to perform a couple boundary spells on her," Kara sighed and went ahead downstairs.

"Kay," She turned to Bonnie once they got to the chamber door, "So what should we do?"

"What? You said you had a plan!"

"I did. I did!" Kara exclaimed, "but I'm actually quite afraid of her and you almost witnessed me dying so I'm gonna need witch assistance."

"I have no control over my magic. Today, I woke up with my couch on fire after a dream," Bonnie lowered her voice.

"I mean, it is called expression magic," Kara raised an eyebrow, "you act on your emotions, your magic acts with you. Get angry and there'll be fires. Just keep your emotions in check... as if anyone here can do that."