Ch.59 ↬ "Make sure you rip her apart."

Start from the beginning

Mia woke up in the chair again, this time kicking her feet and wiggling around while screaming. She used all her strength to break out of the chains.

"What number are we on?" Kara had her arms crossed while she peaked into the small viewing of Mia's cell.

Elijah looked down at his phone for notes, "number 279 out of one thousand."

"We've got a long way..."

"A thousand hells isn't achieved in a week."

Nine days had passed since Mia and Kol's return to Mystic Falls. Rebekah tried to go the easy way and talk Mia into turning her humanity back on.

Then Mia spat on her face which made Rebekah anger. So after beating her up, she agreed to let Elijah proceed with the process.

"You're good at this mind torture thing. It kinda freaks me out."

"Sometimes you have to turn to alternative choices when compulsion won't work."

"How's Kol's situation?"

"Niklaus is currently with him."

Kara turned around to face the cell across of Mia's, peaking and listening on their conversation.

Unlike Mia, Kol wasn't tied up to anything. He had a nicer bed with some pillows and courtesy blood bags on the side table.

Klaus tried his best to contain his anger in order to follow Elijah's request.

"I hear Elijah's putting his specialties up to good use," Kol sarcastically said, "if anything, you're just making her angry."

"Hmm," Klaus chuckled and walked towards him, "I'm feeling generous today. I'll let you choose your future for the next three hundred years. Daggered again, placed safely in your coffin. Or dumped in the bottom ocean where you'll hear nothing but white noise. How about desiccating in a cave, all alone?"

"You have unique ways in showing your jealousy, Nik."

"Why should I be jealous over a fake delusional relationship you've created in your head? Whatever you think– whatever you felt isn't real. You saw what you wanted to see."

"Really? It felt real when we slept together that night," Kol smiled as Klaus's faded, "when I kissed her and she took off my shirt–"

Klaus sped to Kol, aiming to snap his neck, but this time Kol's reflexes kicked in. He and Nik were throwing punches trying to "kill" each other. Just years of pent up anger being released in this very room.

"Um.." Kara bit her lip at the sound of them fighting, "are they okay?"

"...They're fine," Elijah inhaled sharply, "I think this is necessary for them."

"I've got it," Klaus wiped off his bleeding eye, "next time I see Silas, I'll make sure to send him to you."

"NO!"

"There it is! Fear.." He pointed at Kol and chuckled, "listen here, little brother. I don't want you in a box. I need you to do what you do best."

Klaus placed his hand on Kol's shoulder, "go to your witch friends and find a way to stop Silas."

In his own way, Klaus was showing mercy for his blood. When Kol understood that this what Nik truly wanted, he nodded in agreement. Mia wasn't going to leave this town any soon. He'd be back for her.

As the door opened, Kara and Elijah stepped back, pretending to mind their business.

"It's rude to listen in on people's conversations," Klaus rolled his eyes while Kol followed behind him, "it's a big house with no privacy."