Willy Wonka #11

Imagine you and Willy Wonka are going swimming.

"Come on, (y/n). I wanna show you this." Your boyfriend, Willy Wonka, said, excitedly, as he took your hand and ran out of the Inventing Room and headed down the hallway that leads to many rooms, like the Nut Room, with you running along with him. You giggled at his excitement and said, "Okay, Willy. I'm coming. No need to pulled on my hand while we're running. You're going way too fast." "I know, but I'm so excited to show you this." Willy said, as he started slowing down once you both got close to the destination Willy was taking you to.

Once you both stopped in front of an unnamed room, Willy covered your eyes with his purple latex gloves. You giggled and said, "Willy, you're starting to scare me when you're covering my eyes. You better not lead me to something that could pop out and scare me." Willy laughed and said, "Oh, (y/n), I love you and your sense of humor. I'm not gonna show you something that could pop out and scare you out of your skin. I have something special in this room that I wanna show you. It took a while to build it, but now I want you to be the first to see it." Then, he opened the big, round door with one hand and he helped you step inside. "I can't wait to see what it is, Willy." You said, as you heard Willy close the door from behind you.

***

A year ago, your little brother, Charlie Bucket, found the last golden ticket to visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory on a special tour. When you met Willy for the first time, you weren't expecting a handsome chocolatier man and you developed a crush on him during the tour. He was being very sweet with you while he was touring each section of the Chocolate Factory, like he would talk to you alone most of the time while everyone else, including Charlie, was exploring. After Charlie became the winner of the tour and Willy allowed the whole Bucket family to move into the factory, you and Willy started spending time with each other. Eventually, when you both became very close to each other, the two of you officially became boyfriend and girlfriend.

***

"Alright, (y/n), I'm gonna uncover your eyes." Willy said. "Okay, Willy." You said, and, then, you felt Willy remove his gloved hands from your eyes. You looked around and furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, when it was nothing but pitch black surrounding you. "Um, Willy, I can't see what you want me to see." You said, trying to look for him in the darkness. You heard Willy giggling from your left side before he said, "That's because the lights aren't on, sweetheart. I'm gonna turn them on right...now." Then, he flipped the switch on and the lights were turned on instantly, making you surprised to see what was in front of you that Willy wanted to show you.

You were in a dark gray room and in the center of the room was a steamy average size pool, with pink lights inside it. "Oh, Willy, it's beautiful." You complimented, as you looked down at it. "I thought about building an indoor pool inside my factory if we ever needed to relax or have fun. I call it, 'The Pink Lemonade Pool'." Willy explained. You looked at him, curiously, and asked, "It's not real pink lemonade in the pool, is it, Willy?" Willy laughed at your question and answered, "Of course it's not real pink lemonade, (y/n). Can you imagine swimming in the sugary beverage and end up getting sticky afterwards? Nah. I call it that name because I added the pink lights in the pool to make it look like pink lemonade." "Ah, I see. How very creative." You said.

"I brought you here to this room because I wanted to see if you wanted to go swimming with me. Is that okay with you, (y/n)?" Willy asked. You were nervous about going swimming because you never swam before in your life and you feared about drowning if you ever went into the water. But you didn't want to admit it to Willy because you didn't want to hurt his feelings and you wanted to spend time with him. "Um, sure. I'll go swimming with you, Willy." You answered, trying to hide your nerves. "Perfect. There's a changing room around the corner and a swimsuit in there for you." Willy said, gesturing you where the changing room was. "I'll see you in five minutes, cocoa bean." He added, and, then, you nodded before he headed his own changing room.

You headed to the changing room and saw a (f/c) one piece swimsuit sitting on a bench for you. It was nice of Willy to give it to you, but you still felt nervous about going into the water. After you changed out your clothes and into your swimsuit, you showered a little bit before you looked at yourself in the mirror, thinking about telling Willy why you don't wanna go into the pool. You thought about it for a minute until you finally decided to tell him. You, then, walked out of the changing room to meet up with Willy by the pool.

When you got to the pool, you saw Willy, in maroon colored swim shorts, standing by the steps that go into the pool. You blushed when you saw his bare chest. It wasn't so muscular, but you thought he looked perfect. He looked at your direction and smiled. "Are you ready to go into the pool with me, (y/n)?" He asked. You looked down a bit, while you rubbed your left upper arm with your right hand, feeling nervous. "Um, Willy, I don't feel comfortable going into the water." You said. Willy furrowed his eyebrows, in confusion, as he walked towards you. "Why's that? Are you okay, (y/n)?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"I...I never gone swimming before in my life and I have a fear of drowning if I step into the water since I don't know how to swim." You explained. "There's no need to feel nervous, (y/n). The water is not deep at all. I can hold your hand while you're in the water." Willy said. You, then, shook your head and said, "No, that's okay, Willy. I'll just sit on the bench and watch you swim." You said, as you turned and walked over to a nearby bench and sat down on it, looking down, feeling guilty for not joining Willy in the pool. You wanted to go swimming with him, but your nerves got the best of you.

Then, out of nowhere, you were surprised when you felt a pair of arms lifting you up, in a bridal style, and holding you close to his bare chest. You looked up at Willy as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Willy, what are you doing?" You asked. "I'm gonna take you into the pool." He answered, as he started walking towards the steps of the pool, with you in his arms. You were starting to feel even more nervous as he approached the top of the step. "No, no. Willy, please. I don't feel like going into the water." You said, as you felt your heart racing. Willy leaned forward and placed a kiss on your cheek and whispered comforting words by your ear, "It's okay, sweetheart. I promise you the water will be alright. Just hold onto me and you'll feel safe."

You closed your eyes, snuggled your head against Willy's shoulder, and whimpered a little as he started walking down the steps, slowly, and into the water. As soon as the water touched your feet, you whimpered even more. "You're okay, sweetheart. You're okay." Willy comforted you, and, then, he placed a kiss on your forehead. As soon as you felt the warm water soaking your swimsuit around your abdomen while Willy was still walking through the water, you opened your eyes and slightly lifted your head up as you noticed that you were in the middle of the pool. Your heart was starting to calm down and you now felt relaxed in Willy's arms.

"There you go, sweetheart. You did it. You're finally in the water." Willy said, softly, by your ear, while smiling. You looked up and smiled at him. "I feel a lot better, Willy. I don't feel nervous anymore." You said. He stopped walking and, then, he leaned forward and gave you another kiss on your forehead and said, "I'm glad you feel better, (y/n). That wasn't so bad, was it?" "No, it wasn't. I feel more comfortable being in the water now, thanks to you." Then, Willy leaned his forehead against yours and stared into your (e/c) eyes. "It was my pleasure helping you. I hate to see my beautiful girl nervous and scared." He said, and, then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back immediately.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the kiss to take a breath of air. "So, you wanna teach me how to swim, Willy?" You asked. "Hm, I want to do that, but I actually like holding my sweetheart in my arms right now. Having you close to me makes my heart beat more. It makes me very happy to have you in my life." He said, before he pecked the tip of your nose, which made you giggle. "Oh, you're the sweetest. I love you, Willy Wonka." You said. "And I love you too, my sweet little cocoa bean." He said back, as he continued walking through the water, with you in his arms.