Willy Wonka #8

Imagine you're Willy Wonka's wife and you're assisting him with the tour of the Chocolate Factory.

*Requested by Unknown_Writer045*

Today's an exciting day for your husband, Willy Wonka. It's the day Willy opens up his Chocolate Factory for a full tour for the five lucky golden ticket winners. Since Willy was so nervous to tour the whole Chocolate Factory himself, he asked you to assist him on the whole tour since he wanted everyone to meet you and get to know the Wonka couple. It was nerve racking to meet the five children and their parents, but you were still excited to tour around the Chocolate Factory with your husband.

You dressed into your outfit for the special day before you met up with Willy in the long room with the red carpet. You picked out a sprinkle pictured dress that Willy gave you on your first anniversary with him, a black long sleeve shirt, black tights, and brown boots. When Willy saw you in your outfit, he smiled in 'awe'. "Oh, (y/n), you look absolutely stunning in this outfit." He said, as he took your hands into his purple gloved hands. "Aw, thank you, Willy. I've been saving this for a special day and today's the perfect day to wear it." You said.

"Are you ready for today?" Willy asked

"Are you ready for today?" Willy asked. "Yes, I am, Willy. I mean, I'm nervous, but I'm still excited." You answered. Willy pulled you towards him, where your face was close to his and you stared into his violet eyes. "Don't be nervous, sweetheart. It's going to be fun. You get to help me tour the Chocolate Factory with me and we'll get to choose the child who is the least rotten as the prize winner." Willy said. You smirked at him and asked him, "Can't you tell me what the prize is since you haven't told me?" Willy chuckled and bopped the tip of your nose before he answered, playfully, "I can't tell you. It's a surprise." "Darn it." You exclaimed, pretending to be sad. You and Willy giggled afterwards.

Then, Willy checked the time on his pocket watch and he noticed it was 9:59 am. He gasped, excitedly. "It's time to get ready, (y/n). Wait right here while I'll go greet our guests." He said. "Okay, Willy." You said back. Willy, then, placed his gloved hands on both of your cheeks and he gave you a peck on your lips. "I love you, Mrs. Wonka." You smiled and said, "I love you too, Mr. Wonka." After that, Willy walked, quickly, towards the curtains and headed to the secret door that leads outside.

***

Five years ago, you were one of the workers that worked with Willy in his Chocolate Factory. Working with candy and chocolate has always been a passion to you because you loved the different ideas candy makers, primarily Willy, come up with, that would instantly inspire you to open up your own candy shop in the future. When you worked in the factory, you mostly worked in the inventing room, coming up with ideas for Willy. He was very impressed with your creative ideas and your work progress, he promoted you as his assistant. Working along the side with Willy was wonderful, especially since you had a crush on him.