Jack Sparrow #14

Imagine you and Jack Sparrow getting married during a battle.

You were on the Black Pearl fighting against Davy Jones and his crew of the Flying Dutchman during a violent maelstrom. Strong winds, waves, and rain were splashing all over as you were sword fighting with various sea creature-like pirates of the Flying Dutchman, while soaked from head-to-toe. It was a difficult battle as the Black Pearl continued to steer into the storm while battling the enemy at the same time.

Then, out of nowhere, you heard a familiar voice shouting, "(y/n)!" You looked up and saw Jack Sparrow, the pirate that saved you from being executed by the Royal Navy after helping him break out of jail two years ago, swinging on a rope from the Flying Dutchman, across the maelstrom, and holding his sword out in his other hand as he was heading towards the Black Pearl. "Jack!" You shouted back, just as he was getting closer to the ship. He released the rope and landed next to you and simply said, "Hello, love." He, then, assisted on sword fighting the Flying Dutchman crew with you.

"Jack, what about Davy Jones?" You questioned, before you dodged a swing from a puffer fish-like crew mate. "Oh, that old squid can't get me now that I'm here with a question I wanna ask you." Jack said. "A question? Jack, this battle is rather important than just a question." You said, looking back at him before turning back to fight. "Actually it is a very important question, (y/n)." Jack said, convincingly. "Okay, then. What is it you want to ask me, Jack?" You asked, as you swung your sword at the same pirate from before. "(y/n), will you marry me?" Jack asked, while holding your hand with his other free hand.

You turned to him, shocked and surprised. "Marry you?" You questioned. "Yes, love. I want to marry you and I mean it." He answered. "I don't think it's the best time to do so, Jack." You said, as you turned back and began sword fighting a different crew mate and slashed him in half. "But it may be the only time to do so, (y/n)." Jack said, and, then, he stabbed a crab-like crew mate, without even looking. You turned back to him, with a questioned look on your face.

"The truth is that I want to marry you because I love you, (y/n). I've loved you since the day I first met you when you broke me out of jail. You're the most beautiful woman in the whole world and I love a woman with wonderful fighting skills. I know this ain't the best time, but I wanted to tell you my feelings for you and if I were to marry you now and if something happens to you now, I want to remember you not as my first lady crew mate, but as me wife." Jack explained, before dodging a swing from behind him. "And I know you love me; I've seen those pretty googly (e/c) eyes of yours whenever you stared at me." He added.

After he said all that, you stared at him, with a smile on your face and feeling like you were on the verge of tears of happiness in your (e/c) eyes. He even was right about the last sentence. You did love him and it's been that way since you first met him, but you just didn't have the guts to tell him until now. You nodded and said, "I do love you, Jack, and I want to remember you as my husband if anything happened to you now." Two enemy pirates swung at you and Jack, but you both dodged their move and you both pushed them with your swords. Once they were out of the way, Jack grabbed your free hand and pulled you towards him, where you were face-to-face with him, closely. "Then, let's get married right here, right now, love." He said.

Then, you turned and searched for Barbossa, who was sword fighting by the steering wheel. "Barbossa, marry us!" You shouted. Barbossa turned to you and Jack. "I'm a little busy right now!" He shouted. Then, you and Jack heard yelling behind the two of you and you both, without letting go of each other's hands, slashed two more pirates before turning back to Barbossa. "Hector, it's now or never. I'll be a dead man before I can marry this beauty." Jack said. With three enemy crew mates surrounding him, Barbossa shouted, "Fine, then!" Then, he slashed all three of them all at once before standing on top of a table in front of the steering wheel.

"Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today...to nail your gizzards to the mast, you poxy cur." Barbossa started saying, but was interrupted by another sea creature-like pirate and started sword fighting against him. You and Jack, hand in hand, spun away from each other and fought with two more pirates. You both, then, turned back and looked into each other's eyes. "To witness these two, Jack Sparrow and (y/n) (y/l/n)—" "Just skip to the 'I do's', Barbossa!" You both shouted at the same time. "Fine! Do you, Jack, take (y/n) to be your wife?" Barbossa said, and began sword fighting once again.

When there was no one to fight at the moment, Jack, quickly, took a silver ring band off his pinky finger and he placed it on your left ring finger. "I've been saving this ring for a long time." He said, with a wink, which made you smile even more at him. "I do!" He shouted so that Barbossa could hear him. "Great! And do you, (y/n), take Jack to be your husband?" Barbossa asked, swinging his sword all around him. You were about to answer, but, then, a barracuda-like crew mate was running towards you. "Excuse me." You said, and, then, you, quickly, turned around fought with him until you pierced your sword into his chest and kicked him. "Now that's what I'm talking about, love." Jack said from behind.

Afterwards, you turned back to Jack and took a necklace chain off your neck that had a gold ring hanging on it. The ring was the first treasure you've ever found and you kept it with you for good luck. But now it was time to pass it on to Jack. You took his left hand and slid the ring onto his ring finger. You looked up at him before saying, "You're my treasure now, Jack." He smiled even more at you and ran his fingers through your wet (h/l) (h/c) hair and tucked some of it behind your ear. Then, you turned to Barbossa and shouted, "I do!" Just before you and Jack ducked down as two pirates swung their swords at you both.

"As captain, I now pronounce you..." Barbossa was about to say, but he was interrupted by a barnacle-like crew mate swinging his sword at him. "You may kiss..." He was about to try it again, but the same crew mate was coming towards him. He pulled out his pistol shot at the enemy, with a hearty laugh at the end. Then, another pirate was coming after him. "Oh, just kiss!" Barbossa shouted, before he slashed the pirate in the head.

Then, with no one around, Jack took your free hand, pulled you towards him, wrapped his arm around your waist, and he dipped you down before pressing his lips against yours. You closed your eyes and kissed him back and enjoyed the moment with Jack, who's now your new husband. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at you, with love and tenderness in his dark brown eyes. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, (y/n)." He said. "Same with me, Jack." You said, and, then, he leaned down and kissed you again, with you closing your eyes and kissing him back.

While you both were kissing, a shark-head crew mate ran up to you and Jack, with a yell and his sword out towards the two of you. But before he could slash the two of you in one swing, you and Jack, without looking, drew each other's swords into him and, then, he fell down on the ground. You and Jack continued kissing, passionately, while the battle kept happening around you and him.