Johnny Depp #9

Imagine you dealing with a drunk Johnny Depp.

You pulled up into the parking lot in front of your apartment and, then, you got out of your car, walked around it to the passenger side, opened the door, and carefully carried your drunk best friend, Johnny Depp, who was giggling in a drunken state, out of the car. You had one of his arms around your neck and you held onto his waist. It was tough to hold him due to him walking unstudiedly.

"Johnny, I really wish you didn't drink all those vodka shots after you had one glass of scotch." You said, grunting, as you tried to keep up your balance as you were approaching the steps that lead to your apartment. "Well, I needed something to wash that scotch taste down my throat, (y/n). Ooh, boy. That scotch...ooh...that was strong. It makes me feel soooo gooood." Johnny said, slurring and tipping over a bit. You rolled your eyes and shook your head as you tightened your grip around Johnny's waist. "You're lucky it was a private party at Tim's, not at a movie premiere, and the paparazzi wasn't there or you would've been the laughing stock in Hollywood." You mentioned. Johnny giggled and said, "'Laughing stock'? Oh, (y/n), you've got a great sense of humor."

When you both got to the bottom of the stairs, Johnny looked up and down at it, wobbling his head a bit. "Where are we?" "My apartment, Johnny. Since your house is further away and my apartment was closer from the party, you're gonna sleep here tonight." You said. "Your apartment? Are we having a sleepover, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, drunkly. "Uh...sort of, Johnny." You answered. "Mmm...nice." Johnny said, seductively, and, then, he giggled. "Just walk up the stairs, Johnny, and please be careful." You said, as you helped him walk up the stairs, slowly and carefully so he wouldn't trip.

***

You and Johnny have been best friends since you both starred in a popular Tim Burton movie together years ago. You both played a couple in the film with a lot of chemistry together. Whenever you both were off set, you would take the time to get to know each other. You, secretly, had a crush on him, but you didn't want to tell him or anyone else to know about it, so you kept it to yourself. Later on, when the film was wrapping up on the last day, you and Johnny became close best friends and you both promised to stay in contact after exchanging each other's phone numbers.

But soon after that, you learned that Johnny met and married Amber Heard. You were heartbroken when you heard the news, especially since he was your crush and he hasn't spoken to you for a long time after you two had promised to keep in touch. It's like you'd wished that you didn't keep your feelings from Johnny and told him the truth instead of him marrying that Amber Heard.

Years later, Tim invited you and Johnny and a few of his friends to a private get together party. You were happy to see Johnny again. But at the same time, you felt horrible for him when you learned that Amber divorced him and has been accusing him of abusing her, which you found it absurd because you know Johnny and you know he's not like that at all. He's a very sweet, humble gentleman to everyone; his family, kids, fans, co-stars, and friends. Since the accusations and lawsuits, you've heard about his career and how he's been dealing with the stressful situation. All you could think about was that he needed everyone, especially you, to stand with him and spread the love to him.

During the party, everyone just sat around, talking to each other and drank alcoholic beverages. You only drank water instead of the alcoholic beverages. While you were talking to a couple of the party guests, you've been noticing that Johnny has been stealing a few shots of vodka after he drank a small glass of scotch. When the party was close to being over, Johnny became drunk. You couldn't leave him alone in his drunken state, so you told Tim that you would take him to your apartment to spend the night. This was the time to help him and not get humiliated if the paparazzi ever saw him in the condition he was in. He's going through so much, he didn't need anymore publicity moments at this time.