Willy Wonka #4

Imagine you seeing Willy Wonka for the first time in years.

*Requested by ItsJules2u*

You were driving into an old town covered in snow in the middle of winter, with a couple of suitcases and boxes inside your car. You were recently laid off from your job at a candy shop in your hometown and  you moved out of your apartment since you didn't have enough money to pay your rent. So you thought of looking for a different job and place to stay in a small town that would, eventually, help start a new life for you. But it was difficult to look for a new job and a new place to stay since it looked like there were not many places hiring.

As you were driving, slowly, you came across two gated doors guarding a huge factory. You knew exactly what it was and who owned that factory. It was the famous chocolate factory, owned by Willy Wonka, who happened to be your childhood best friend from your hometown. You both were very close best friends when you both were children. Even though Willy's father, a dentist, didn't like the idea of Willy hanging out with you because you enjoyed candy and convinced him to try some, Willy still remained being friends with you, even though he still couldn't eat candy because his father made him wear braces that looked like a torture device.

But later on, you discovered that Willy ran away from home to go live out his dream to become a chocolatier. You were sad that he left without saying goodbye to you since he was your best friend. Years later, even though he never contacted you or anyone, you were happy that he became a successful, famous chocolatier, just like he always wanted to be. But at the same time, you missed him and you wished that you could see him again.

***

You were starting to get a little thirsty, so you stopped by a cafe to grab a cup of hot chocolate and a snack. You parked your car, put on your winter coat and earmuffs, and walked towards the cafe. When you walked inside, you noticed a lot of people sitting around mingling with others while a guitarist was playing music. You walked up to the cashier, looked at the menu, and decided what you wanted. "What can I get for you, Miss?" The woman at the cash register asked you, politely. "I'll take a medium hot chocolate and a chocolate chip scone, please." You told the cashier. The cashier, then, typed down what you wanted and said, "That'll be $2.50, Miss." You nodded and, then, you took out your wallet to get out your money.

"By the way, are you guys by any chance hiring?" You asked, curiously, as you were handing out exact change to the cashier. "Unfortunately, we're not hiring at this time, Miss." The cashier answered, while she took your change and put it in the cash register. You were disappointed that you found another place that was not hiring. You felt like you were about to give up and look for a new place and job in a different job. 'I wish something could make my day better besides a scone and hot chocolate.' You thought to yourself, as you waited for your order.

"(y/n)?" You heard someone call your name from behind you that sounded somewhat familiar. You turned around and saw a man, a bit taller than you, smiling down at you. He had a black top hat that didn't count. His hair was brown with a bob haircut that went down to his jawline and his skin was pale like he's never been outside before. He had a black heavy coat on, with dark purple latex gloves covering his hands and funny looking purple sunglasses that were covering his eyes. He was also holding a colorful cane in his right hand. That's when you realized who it was.

"Willy?" You questioned. He removed his funny looking purple sunglasses, revealing his violet eyes. "The one and only." He said, cheerfully, with his arms out. "Oh, my gosh! Hey!" You exclaimed, excitedly, as you immediately wrapped your arms around him and embraced him in a tight, but gentle hug. He giggled as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. He rubbed your back, in small, gentle circles, as you breathed in his chocolate scent. "I can't believe it's you, Willy. I've missed you so much." You said. "I've missed you so much too, (y/n)." Willy said.