The Wolf #4

Imagine you spending a summer night time moment with The Wolf.

*Requested by ItsJules2u*

It was around midnight as you were fixing your (h/l) (h/c) hair and peasant dress before your secret boyfriend, the Wolf, would be here. You've known the Wolf since the first day you went off into the woods to deliver some sweets and bread to your great-grandmother's house. He found you very pretty and he wanted to get to know you more instead of you being his delectable meal. When you first met him, you instantly found him attractive and handsome, especially the way he dresses and how his voice makes your heart melt like butter.

Sooner or later, you and the Wolf began a relationship. You didn't tell your parents, especially your mother, about your relationship with him because you knew that your mother would freak out about it after she had a horrible encounter with him years ago and she would never allow you to see him again. So, whenever your parents were away or you would tell them you're going to your great-grandmother's house, you would sneak out and meet up with the Wolf and spend some time together. You hated lying to your parents, but you didn't want to lose your relationship with the Wolf because he makes you happy and you both love each other for who you both are and there's nobody else you both would rather be with.

After you were finished getting ready, you heard something tapping on your window. You ran to the window and looked out to see who it was. You peeked through the window and saw the Wolf barely hidden in the bushes. He waved to you with his paw-like hand and you nodded at him. You looked behind you to make sure that no one was around and, then, you grabbed your (f/c) cloak and put it on. Once you finished tying your cloak around your neck, you, quietly, opened the window and climbed through it to get outside. You shut your window and, then, you ran over to the Wolf and you both embraced each other in a hug.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug, with the Wolf resting his hands on your waist. "So, what is it you wanted to take me to at this late at night, handsome?" You asked. He smirked down at you and said, "Someplace romantic and wonderful since it's the middle of the summer, my dear (y/n)." "Ooh. Why don't you lead the way to this romantic and wonderful midsummer spot?" You said. "I shall, little girl." The Wolf said. You giggled and said, "How many times have I told you that I'm not a little girl, Wolf?" "A lot, darling. A lot. Now follow me into the woods, my dear (y/n)." He said, while holding his arm out to you and, then, you wrapped your arm around his before he started walking through the woods.

Three minutes later, the Wolf finally reached the destination of what he wanted to show you. It was a beautiful clear pond with a small waterfall and the glowing blue full moon was reflecting on the water. "Here we are, my dear." The Wolf said, showing you the view with his hand. You were in awe as you stared at the wonderful scenery in front of you. "Aw, Wolf. It's so beautiful." You said. "I knew you would love this, my dear (y/n). What better way to enjoy this wonderful midsummer night with you, my lovely girl?" The Wolf said, wrapped his other arm around you and pulling you closer. You chuckled and rested your other hand on his chest and said, "This is perfect, Wolf. I love it."

Then, the Wolf unwrapped his arms from around you and he stepped away, which confused you. "Let me help make this night even better." He said, seductively. You smiled at him as you were curious to know what he was gonna do. He, then, started singing a song to you.

The night is young
And our love is strong
The moon is shining so blue
But the light shines on you

Come with me, my dove
I'll take you away with me
To a place you will love
Like a Midsummer Night's Dream

The stars are so bright
As they shine our night
While we are together
Forever

As the Wolf was singing, he kept his dark brown eyes on you, while he took each, graceful, step towards you. Then, he, gently, grabbed your hand into his and he pulled you towards him, while he wrapped his other arm around your waist. He pulled you closer towards him as he started slow dancing with you next to the pond. While you both were dancing and he kept singing, you stared into his eyes and he stared into your (e/c) eyes that were sparkling from the glow of the moon.

When the Wolf got to the last part of the song, he, slowly, dipped you down and sang the last word to you, while you smiled up at him. Then, he smiled down at you before he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You sighed, happily, as you kissed him back. It felt so romantic as you and the Wolf were kissing in front of the pond that the moon was reflecting from. The Wolf leaned back up and pulled away from the kiss and looked down at you, with tenderness in his dark brown eyes, as he tucked a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear.

"That was wonderful, Wolf. That was a beautiful song." You said. "Thank you, (y/n). I made that song just for you. I know it's not long." He said. "It doesn't matter, Wolf. Whether it's short or long, I still love it." You said, which made the Wolf smile even more. "I'm glad you love it, (y/n). I knew it would make the night even better." He said, as he took your hand into his and he walked you over to the bank of the pond, where you both stared at the reflection of the moon in the water. He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his head on top of your head, while you wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned against his side.

You stared down at the reflection of the moon, without saying a word for almost a minute. Then, the Wolf broke the silence. "Breathtaking, isn't it, my dear (y/n)?" He asked. You sighed, happily, as you snuggled more against him before you answered, "It is, Wolf. Watching the moon with you and hearing your song is making the summer night so romantic." After that, the Wolf placed a kiss on top of your head. "Wolf?" You spoke. "Yes, my darling (y/n)?" The Wolf said. "I love you." You said. Then, you felt a warm, furry hand caressing your cheek and turning it so that you were facing him. "And I love you too, (y/n)." He said, and, then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against against yours, once again, and you kissed him back immediately as the kiss was becoming more deeper and passionate during this romantic midsummer night.