Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker #1

Imagine Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker teaching you how to French kiss.

Tonight's a very special for you because you are on a date with a boy you have a crush on from your high school. His name's Wade Walker, also know as 'Cry-Baby', a greaser, juvenile delinquent that comes from the 'drape' pack. Your parents, who are more on the 'square' side, unlike you were since you didn't believe in different sides, disapproved of you going out with him. But you told them that he's the only boy who's ever asked you out and he's always been very nice to you at your school.

In school, you would see him walking in the hallways with his gang and you couldn't help but stare at his handsome face. Your English class was the only class that you had with him, which was nice because he sat next to you and he would sometimes stare at you whenever the teacher was looking away. You would glance up and look at him and a teardrop would immediately fall down, slowly, on his cheek, which was the reason for his nickname. The single teardrops that he gave you would instantly make your heart flutter. There was even one time that you were performing a Shakespeare monologue in front of the whole class. You were so nervous to perform, you felt like you couldn't do it. But when you looked at Wade, you felt comfortable and no longer nervous to perform. It felt you were actually talking to him, not as a character from the Shakespeare play you were reading from.

A week later, he met you by your locker and talked with you, with his attractive voice. He told you that he couldn't get his mind off of you and he's been trying to ask you out on a date, but he didn't have the guts to tell you because he was nervous to ask. It surprised you and it also made you blush because you didn't expect Wade Walker, your own crush, not having the guts to ask you out on a date because he was nervous, which was very unusual for him since he's a tough 'drape' guy. But you didn't hesitate to say 'yes' since you've been wanting to go on a date with him for a while. He was happy that you accepted his offer and you both planned on going out on Friday night.

Right now, you both were in the park, sitting on a blanket, looking at the stars. It was wonderful being with Wade, especially when he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder. "Oh, Wade, it's so beautiful tonight. The stars are shining brighter than ever." You said. "Yeah, it is. But it's more beautiful with you being here with me, doll." Wade said, as he ran his finger, slowly, down your cheek with his other hand. You chuckled as you looked at him, while smiling and blushing. "You're so sweet, Wade. I'm having a wonderful time with you." "I'm glad, (y/n). Because I am too." Wade said, as he caressed your chin with two of his fingers and lifted your head up a little bit so that your (e/c) eyes were looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

Then, he started leaning down towards you, slowly. You knew what he was about to do and you were starting to feel nervous. With that, you turned your head away from Wade, which confused him. "What's wrong, (y/n)? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did something you didn't like." He said. You looked at him and said, "You didn't do anything wrong, Wade. I promise you. It's just..." But, then, you stopped in mid-sentence. "What is it, (y/n)? Tell me, doll." Wade asked, curiously and a bit concerned. "I...I've never had my first kiss before." You finally explained, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Really? You've never had your first kiss, (y/n)?" Wade asked. You shook your head and said, "No guy has ever asked me out before you did. I've been saving my first kiss for someone special and that, of course, is you, Wade. But I'm worried that I'm gonna end up being a horrible kisser." You looked at Wade and he looked to the side as if he was thinking of something. Then, he looked at you again and said, "I can teach you a kiss that will make your first kiss very special, (y/n). It's called, 'French Kissing'. It's a very sexy kiss that everyone knows very well about. But if you don't like the idea, (y/n), we can simply kiss." "No, no. I would love to try French Kissing, Wade. How do you do it?" You asked, curiously.

Wade tucked a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) behind your ear, while looking into your (e/c) eyes, before saying, "It's easy, (y/n). You just open your mouth." Then, he leaned down and kissed the corner of your lips, which caused you to gasped, quietly, after feeling his lips against your skin. You even felt your heart starting to flutter. "And I open mine. Then, we wiggle our tongues together. Try it." Wade said. Then, you, slightly, stuck your tongue out and waited to see what he was gonna do.

"If you don't like it, (y/n), I promise I'll stop." Wade said, as slightly leaned in, stuck his tongue out, and started wiggling his tongue against yours, causing you to, slightly, move along with it. You closed your eyes, enjoying this moment with him as it continued. Then, he kissed the tip of your tongue and he pulled away. You were bummed that he stopped doing that. You opened your eyes, halfway, and looked at him, with a dreamy look. "It feels really sexy, doesn't it?" Wade asked. You felt like you were floating on cloud nine as you whispered, Wow...".

"(y/n)?" Wade said, trying to get your attention. You snapped out of your trance and you opened your eyes completely. "What?" You said. Wade chuckled and asked, "Do you wanna give it a try?" You nodded and said, "Absolutely, Wade." Then, without hesitating, Wade leaned down, with his mouth opened, and he pressed his lips against yours. After that, both of your tongues started dancing with each other. It was the most amazing moment you never wanted to forget. Not only did you receive your very first kiss, but to French kiss with your crush, Wade Walker. You never knew French Kissing would be so romantic.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the kiss and you both looked at each other. "That was amazing, Wade." You said. "It was, (y/n), and you're an awesome kisser too." Wade said. It surprised you because you always thought that you would be considered the worst kisser. But instead, you find out that you're an awesome kisser. "Really? I'm glad to hear that." You said. "Well, I mean every word that I said, doll." Wade said, while smirking. You smiled and blushed after he said that.

There was nothing but silence for a few seconds until Wade spoke. "(y/n), can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure." "Will you...be my girl?" Wade asked. You gasped, quietly, but excitingly, and answered, "Absolutely. I will be your girl as long as you're my one and only, Cry-Baby Walker." Then, Wade leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You immediately kissed him back as you wrapped your arms around his back. Moments later, Wade pulled away from the kiss and said, "I love you, (y/n). I love you so much." Then, he started kissing your neck. You giggled as you felt his lips against your neck. "I love you too, Wade." You said, as Wade kept on kissing your neck.

All of a sudden, thunder and lightning occurred and a lightning flash struck a tree. It scared you and Wade, who pulled away and looked to the side, like he was angry at something. "What's the matter, Wade?" You asked. "It's the lightning, (y/n). Lightning makes me insane because both of my parents died in the electric chair when I was very young. I'm an orphan." Wade explained. You felt bad for him. You had no idea that he lost both of his parents and he was an orphan. You could tell that he's been through a lot. "I'm sorry to hear about that, Wade. It's horrible to hear about your parents." You said, as you wrapped your arms around him to comfort him. He, then, wrapped his arms around you and he held you close.

"Let's not let this ruin our night together. Let's go to my place, I'm sure my parents won't mind since they know where I am." You said. Then, Wade pulled away from the hug and he looked at you, while smiling. "Sure, (y/n). Let's get out of here." Wade said. Then, you both got up from the blanket and Wade picked up the blanket and folded it. After that, you both walked out of the park and headed towards Wade's car.