Jack Sparrow #2

Imagine you're Jack Sparrow's daughter and he comforts you after you have a nightmare.

*Requested by johnnydeppfreak*

You are (y/n) Sparrow, the daughter of Captain Jack Sparrow. You were an unexpected surprise to Jack when he met up with your mother, Anabel, on Tortuga and she told him that she's pregnant and he's the father since he was the only man she's ever been with. At first, Jack was freaked out about it, but when he felt you kick from your mother's swollen abdomen one day for the first time, he was very happy to become a father.

A month later, after you were born, Anabel died from a sudden illness. Jack was heartbroken that he lost Anabel since he was gonna propose to her. But he was happy to have you in his life and raise you while he was still captain.

You are now sixteen years old. You enjoy sailing on the Black Pearl with Jack and his crew. You've sailed to places all over the world that Jack had always told you about when you were little. Even though you wished that your mother was alive, you were still happy to be with Jack and he promised that he'll protect you from any danger.

***

It was late in the evening as you were sleeping in your bed in your own quarters. You were having trouble sleeping as you were having a nightmare. Tears were running down on the sides of your head as you were squirming and whimpering in your sleep.

Eventually, you opened your eyes with more tears running down on the sides of your head. You sat up and you looked at your surroundings. You were relieved that you were in your own quarters instead of your nightmare. But you were still scared because of that nightmare you had. You needed someone to comfort you, so you decided to go see Jack.

You sat up and lit a candle on your candle holder so that you could see. Then, you got up out of your bed and put your (f/c) robe on. After you tied your robe around your waist, you grabbed the candle holder and you headed to Jack's quarters.

When you got to Jack's quarters, the door was cracked open a little, so you opened it, slowly. You saw Jack at his desk, looking over a map. It was his usual night routine since he doesn't sleep most of the time. He picked up a glass bottle on his desk next to the map and he was about to drink it when he shook the bottle and looked inside it. He sighed, in annoyance, as he set the bottle down. "Why's the rum always gone?" He asked himself, sounding a bit drunk.

"Father?" You said to get Jack's attention. Jack jumped a little, but, then, he looked at your direction. "Oh. It's only you, (y/n). I didn't hear you open my door. What are you doing up out of bed, me Little Pearl?" He asked, while he got up from his chair and walked towards you. "I...I had a nightmare, father." You explained. When Jack came closer to you, he looked worried when he saw your pinkish-red eyes and the dried tears on your face. "Darling, were you crying?" Jack asked, as he took your candle holder and set it on his desk. You nodded and, then, you started crying again.

Once you started crying, Jack immediately wrapped his arms around you. He hated seeing you upset. "Oh, no. Don't cry, me Little Pearl. Here, come sit down on my bed." Jack said, as he walked you to his bed. You climbed onto his bed and you sat down. Jack climbed onto his bed and he sat down next to you, with an arm wrapped around your shoulders. He, then, leaned back so that you and him were leaning against the headboard of the bed. "Shh. It's alright, (y/n). I'm here." Jack said, in a soothing tone to help comfort you.

A minute later, you were starting to feel better. You took a couple of deep breaths and you looked up at Jack. "Do you feel better, darling?" He asked, as he was wiping the tears off of your cheeks with his thumb. "Yes, father." You answered. "What happened in your nightmare, (y/n)?" Jack asked.

"We were battling against an enemy ship and a couple of crew members captured me. They took me onboard and I was calling out to you to help me. Then, the last thing that I saw before I woke up was you running, trying to rescue me, but the Black Pearl exploded and it was engulfed in flames. I...I thought I lost you forever, father." You explained your nightmare, and, then, a couple of tears streamed down your cheeks.

Jack held you close to him after you explained your nightmare to him. He felt horrible that it scared you. He didn't want to lose you either.

He wiped the tears off of your cheeks with his hand and he tucked a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear and said, "I'm so sorry you had that nightmare, (y/n). I can understand why it was so scary. I don't want to lose you either. But you know what? If that ever happens to you, (y/n), I'll protect you from any danger, even from my enemies, and I'll be sure that no one will take you away from me."

After Jack said all of that, you smiled up at him and you wrapped your arm around his torso. "Thank you, father. That means a lot to me." You said. Jack chuckled a bit and wrapped his other arm around you. "Of course, me Little Pearl." He said, and, then, he kissed you on the top of your head.

Even after you felt better, you still stayed with Jack. You loved spending some time with him whenever he was not busy. It was comforting to you. All you and Jack did was talk about stuff.

"I love our father-daughter talks. Oi. It seems like only yesterday you were born, (y/n). I could remember that special day. Well, not all of it because I fainted before you came into this world." Jack said. You looked up at him, confused. "Because you saw something you weren't expecting to see?" You asked. "No. It was because I was drunk that day. I drank a little too much of me rum before you were born." Jack explained. You giggled at his explanation. "Of course you were, father, and I can see the look on your face when you fainted." You said. Jack chuckled.

"But after I woke up, the taste of rum or me aching headache didn't distract me from seeing you after you were born, (y/n). You're the best thing that's ever happened in my life. You're my most precious treasure." He said, which made you smile even more. "That's very sweet of you to say that, father." You said.

Moments later, you let out a yawn since you were starting to feel tired. "Maybe you should go back to sleep, darling. You can sleep in my bed tonight." Jack said. "Yeah. I do feel tired. Thank you, father." You said, as you laid down on his bed. Then, Jack got off his bed and he pulled the covers over you and tucked you in. "Thank you for comforting me, father, and I love you." You said, as you closed your eyes. "You're most welcome and I love you too, (y/n), me Little Pearl." Jack said, and, then, he placed a kiss on your forehead before you drifted off into sleep.