The Wolf #2

Imagine you're walking through the woods with The Wolf, who offers to help you get back home.

*Requested by Tridnaexo*

You were walking through the woods after you brought some food over to your grandmother's house. You talked with her for awhile and you realized that the sun was starting to set, so you hurried back home before the sky turned to night. Your mother, who used be Little Red Riding Hood when she was a child, warned you to be home by sundown because she was worried about you encountering a wolf in the woods. You thought she was overreacting because of a traumatic experience she had, but you still kept a close eye on any wild animal you might encounter in the woods.

As you were walking through the woods, while it was getting a little dark, you felt like you were walking in circles, which was starting to worry you. You and your mother moved to a different area of the woods and you, suddenly, realized that you forgot the map you brought with you to help you get home since there were so many pathways. You didn't know where you were going. You were lost. You rested against a nearby tree, feeling a little tired from walking and feeling a little frightened at the same time. "There's so many paths in the woods. I wish there was someone here that can help get me back home." You said to yourself.

Then, you, suddenly, heard rustling noises from behind you, which was starting to frighten you more. "Who is it? Who's there?" You asked, looking around. "Good evening, young lady." You gasped, as you stepped away from the tree after you heard a man's voice out of nowhere. You looked at the tree you rested against and saw a man-like wolf appearing from the side of the tree. He had dark shoulder-length hair, dark brown eyes, and a strange-looking mustache. He wore a blue zoot suit, which made him look very attractive, with a chain in the pocket of his pants, and a black and blue fedora hat with his ears sticking out at the top.

"Wh-Who are you?" You asked. "Just call me 'the Wolf', my dear." He said, in a deep mysterious voice. "Um, good evening, Mr. Wolf." You said, as you stared at his handsome facial features. He stepped towards you and asked, "And who might you be?" "I'm (y/n)." You answered. "(y/n). Such a beautiful name for a beautiful, luscious little girl like you." He said, as he ran his claw-like hand, slowly, under your chin, which sent chills down your spine and made your heart skip a beat. 'What is he doing to me? My heart is skipping a beat and I now I'm starting feel hot inside. This wolf is doing something to me I've never felt before in my life.' You thought to yourself. "I'm not a little girl, Wolf. I'm twenty years old." You said. The Wolf grinned at you after you told him your age.

"And what might you be doing here in the middle of the woods, my dear?" He asked, with a smirk. "I-I'm walking home from my grandmother's, but I'm lost. My mother and I moved to another area of the woods and I don't know the way back home." You answered. "Hm. You know, I was walking through the woods earlier and I happened to see a red-brown colored house a mile away from here down that path. Would that be your house?" The Wolf asked, pointing to a nearby pathway direction that was close to you. That made you feel better because you were worried that you were a long way from home, but you were actually getting closer. "Yes! That's my house! I'm happy to hear that I'm getting closer. Thank you so much for pointing that out. I'm gonna keep on going before it gets too dark." You said, as you were about to walk away from the Wolf.

But, then, you felt a soft hand grab your hand. You turned around and saw the Wolf holding your hand, as if he didn't want you to go. "How about I walk you home, my dear (y/n)? The sun will disappear very quickly. An enticing, pretty girl doesn't deserve to freeze to death in the dark, scary woods. I'll make sure you are safe and nothing happens to you while you're with me." He said. You thought about it for a second before you said, "Okay, Wolf. I'll take your offer. Thank you." "Perfect. We'll start walking down that path. Lady's first, darling." The Wolf said, gesturing you to walk ahead of him.