Johnny Depp #16

Imagine Johnny Depp attacking you with tickles.

You and your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, have been in a relationship ever since you both got to know each other in order to find chemistry for your characters for a movie you both are starring in. It was easy to have chemistry with Johnny since he was your all time celebrity crush for as long as you could remember. He was very impressed with your acting skills that were almost similar to how he acts in his movies and how supportive you are towards him for what he's currently going through with the trials against his ex-wife and The Sun tabloid, he asked you if you wanted to go out with him sometime. Then, later on, you and Johnny got to know each other more and you both have been in a close relationship ever since, even if he's older than you.

***

It was late in the evening as you were sitting on the couch with Johnny, resting for the night. You both had a very busy and exhausting day from filming long scenes for the movie. You changed out of your clothes from today and changed into a black tank top and dark gray sweatpants. Sitting on the couch together, while cuddling, and watching the bright orange-yellow glow of the fire from the fireplace in the living room was really relaxing for you both.

There was nothing but silence the whole time while you and Johnny, with an arm wrapped around your shoulders and holding you close to him, were relaxing on the couch together. Then, Johnny finally broke the silence when he spoke. "During our breaks from filming, my attorney got ahold of me earlier." He said. "What did he say?" You asked, as you, gently, grabbed his hand and kissed the top of it. "He told me that they're holding a hearing next month in London, which means I'll have to take some time off from filming scenes. I'm so nervous about the hearing, (y/n). I'm worried that they still won't believe me." He explained, and, then, he laid his head on top of yours.

You snuggled closer towards him and wrapped your arm around his torso. "Don't give up hope, Johnny. You have more evidence to prove that she's the one abusing you and it's gonna make them regret for deciding the verdict back in November. Plus, you have me, your loved ones, and even your fans will have your back no matter what." You said. "You're right, (y/n). I won't give up hope and I know you and everyone that knows me will have my back and will be there for me no matter what." Johnny said. Then, he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and said, "I'm so happy that you're my girl, baby. You always know how to make me happy and warm my heart." You smiled and sighed, softly, as you listened to his loving words.

There was a long pause for a minute until Johnny started, lightly, rubbing your upper right arm with the tips of his fingers. You giggled for a bit because it tickled your arm. "Wait, Johnny. Stop. I'm ticklish." You said. Johnny looked down at you, smirking. "Oh, you are, huh?" He said, convincingly. "Oh, no." You said. Then, Johnny started tickling you all over your body. You tried to hold your laughter back, but you couldn't hold it any longer. You burst out laughing. "Johnny! People are gonna hear us next door!" You said, loudly, while you were laughing at the same time. But Johnny kept tickling you. "Who cares? Let them hear!" He said, smiling and giggling, as he continued tickling you. His tickles were so hard, you continued laughing and started yelping at the same time.

Sooner or later, you were laying on your back on the couch as Johnny was on top of you, still tickling you. "Stop it, Johnny, or I'll stuff a pillow in your face while you're sleeping." You said, while laughing. "Then, say 'I'm the greatest and most talented actor in the whole world'." Johnny said, still tickling you. "Johnny!" You yelped. "Say it or I'll keep tickling you, (y/n)!" He said. You groaned and yelled, "Johnny Depp is the greatest and most talented actor in the whole world!" "And I'm very handsome." Johnny added. "And you're very handsome." You said, smiling. "And I'm very sexy." He added. You giggled and blushed and said, "And you're very damn sexy."

Then, Johnny stopped tickling you, but he was still on top of you. "And I love a beautiful girl name '(y/n) (y/l/n)'." He said, as he leaned forward and brushed your cheek with his knuckles. You smiled and blushed. "I love you too, Johnny Depp." You said. With that, Johnny smiled and he leaned down and pressed his soft, gentle, warm lips onto yours. You immediately kissed him back and you wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss was starting to be more passionate. Johnny pulled away from the kiss as he laid on top of you and started kissing your neck, which made you close your eyes and feel even more relaxed. "I love you so much, (y/n)." He said, in between the kisses. "I love you so much too, Johnny." You said, with your eyes still closed.

A couple minutes later, he stopped kissing your neck, but you still kept your eyes closed as you were now feeling tired from all of that. Then, you opened your (e/c) eyes as you felt Johnny picking you up in his arms and carrying you, in a bridal style, to his bedroom. "I tickled you so much, (y/n), I made my girl tired. Why don't we go to bed, sweetheart?" He said. You chuckled, softly, and said, "That sounds good, baby. You certainly made me feel tired from all that tickling and laughing. But I still enjoyed it, though." "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed it, (y/n)." Johnny said, while smiling, and, then, he walked into his bedroom and set you down on his bed.

You snuggled under the bed sheets, while Johnny started taking off his shirt and his shoes. You smiled when you saw him shirtless. Johnny, while he was taking his pants off, leaving him only in his boxers, glanced at you and asked, while smirking, "Oh, you like what you see, sweetheart?" You giggled and blushed and said, "Oh, you betcha, baby." Then, he crawled into bed with you and he wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you closer towards him, while you snuggled against his warm bare, slightly, muscular chest. You looked up at him and he looked down at you before you both leaned towards each other and kissed on the lips for a few seconds. After that, you laid back down on his chest.

Johnny smiled as he leaned down and kissed you on your forehead and brushed his lips, lightly, against your skin for a bit. "Thank you for making my evening better, (y/n)." He said, softly, as he placed another kiss on your forehead and ran his fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, which making you feel relaxed from his touch. "You're welcome, Johnny. I hate seeing my handsome man stressed." You said, as you wrapped your arm around his torso and rested your head on his chest as sleep was now starting to take over you. "Goodnight, Johnny." You said. Then, you drifted off into sleep. Johnny smiled and kissed you on top of your head and said, "Goodnight, (y/n)." After he said that, Johnny closed his eyes and drifted into sleep, with his arms wrapped around you.