Tom Hanson #8

Imagine you're kidnapped while working on a case and Tom Hanson tries to rescue you.

You've been assigned to go undercover by yourself as a high school student to investigate at a high school academy in a rich community for a suspicion of students buying drugs after a student collapsed from  a near fatal overdosed. You were excited that you finally got yourself an undercover assignment to do on your own after working for Jump Street for two years, even though you weren't too fond of wearing the school uniform, including a short plaid skirt with school colors, a white button up shirt, a black vest, long socks, and the required black school shoes. But at the same time, your boyfriend, Tom Hanson, wasn't comfortable with your assignment. You appreciated Tom looking out for you, especially since you both having been dating for a year and a half, but you told him not to worry and you could handle it.

On the first day of working undercover as '(y/m/n)', you, acting like a curious new student, asked many teachers and possible friends of the student who collapsed about the incident and so far only a couple of students have heard rumors of students buying drugs from a delinquent student, but they don't know his name. Once you got the information, you would sneak out of your assigned classes and try to look for any student lingering around the hallways that were up to no good. You did encounter a student was walking by himself in the hallway, looking like he was in a rush. You stopped him and questioned him what he was up to and he, nervously, responded back saying that he was running late to class. But you knew what he was really up to and you were gonna catch the person he met up with.

Recently, you 'befriended' a lonely outcast Senior named Carrie Johnson, who had mentioned that someone had broken into her parents' safe from the previous night. She suspected that a student must've broken into it to get the money for the drugs, desperately, as there were two more houses robbed before her parents'. You reported this to Jump Street and asked Tom, Judy, Doug, and HT to see if there's any possible clues that the suspect may have left behind that could lead to the dealer.

***

One day, you were walking down a hallway as it looked as if you were on your way to your locker when you, suddenly, that caught your eye. You hid around the corner of the hallway when you saw a big, tall looking student that looked like a delinquent, talking with a Freshman. The Freshman handed the delinquent what appeared to be money and, then, the intimidating man high-fived the kid, making it look like he, secretly, put something in his hand. After that, the Freshman put whatever it was in his locker and the two went their separate ways.

Once the coast was clear, you walked over to the Freshman's locker, took a bobby-pin out of your hair, and picked the lock until the door opened. You looked around to make sure no one wasn't walking by to see what you were doing, which there wasn't, thankfully. You, then, processed with finding what the delinquent gave to the Freshman. You shuffled some textbooks and other school supplies around until you came across a small bag with a white substance in it and tiny initials on the bottom of the bag that read 'CK'. You immediately grabbed a plastic ziplock bag that was labeled 'evidence' from your backpack and stuck the little one inside it and placed it inside your backpack. Afterwards, you closed the locker door and walked away to find a nearby pay phone to call Tom.

You soon came across a pay phone that was near the library. You put change in it and dialed Tom's number at Jump Street. After a couple of rings, you heard the phone pick up. "Jump Street, this is Officer Hanson." You heard Tom say. "Tom, it's me, (y/n)." You spoke through the phone as quietly as you could. "(y/n). Is everything alright? Did find any suspicious activity?" Tom asked. "As a matter of fact I did, Tom. I can't tell you all the details right now, but I'll give you a couple. I caught what appears to be the prime suspect and what I had found." You explained. "Do you have a name of the suspect?" "No, but there are some initials on the little bag that I found after a student had purchased it. The initials on it say 'CK'." You told him.