JD Characters #14

Imagine you and the JD Characters play a game of impersonating each other.

*Requested by Nikky3000*

It was a boring Saturday evening as you were sitting on the living room couch at your apartment with your roommates, Glen Lantz, Sweeney Todd, Don Juan DeMarco, and Jack Sparrow. Your last roommate, Willy Wonka, was in the kitchen, making a new chocolate truffle idea for you and the others to try. The rainy weather had ruined you and the JD Character's plan to go out for a picnic at the park for the afternoon, causing you all to have nothing to do for the rest of the day. So far, no one hasn't thought up a brilliant idea of what to do for fun.

"Alright, everyone. They're ready. I hope you all are excited to try these out." Willy exclaimed, excitedly, as he brought a tray full of his new chocolate truffles. "Well, it's about time. We don't have anymore rum in this place. The least you could do bring something sweet you make, Willy." Jack said, drunkly. "Patience is very good for the mind, Jack." DeMarco stated. "Don't waste your time reminding Jack about patience, DeMarco. He doesn't know what patience means." Sweeney said. "The rum is probably going through his mind. I bet that explains why he's impatient." Glen added, with a small laugh. "That's where you're wrong, young Glen. I didn't drink all of the rum until...until—what time is the afternoon?" Jack asked. You giggled at their responses afterwards.

After Willy handed everyone a piece of his chocolate truffle, you and the JD Characters took a bite and instantly got a bland taste to it. You, along with the Characters, exclaimed, in disgust, as you swallowed it and set the rest of it in a napkin. "Willy, I love your candy, but this is my least favorite." Glen said. Jack, on the other hand, took a napkin, stuck his tongue out, and started cleaning it, dramatically, with the napkin. "Oh, the most revolting thing I've ever tasted. I could definitely use some rum to wash it down with." He commented. "Willy, as talented as you are when it comes to making sweets, this little thing right here is not sweet." DeMarco said. "And I thought Mrs. Lovett's meat pies were the worst things I've ever eaten." Sweeney said. "As I much I hate to say it, but I agree with them, Willy. We all love your candy creations, but these truffles taste bland." You explained.

Willy had a sad expression on his face for a moment until it quickly went away when he said, while sitting down on the other living room couch, "I knew they didn't turn out so great. It's usually not like me at all when it comes to making new candies. I guess it just shows that I'm bored out of my mind and I can't think straight. I feel terribly bored, so the candies terribly boring basically." "We're all bored today. That's what's wrong with all of us." Glen said. You didn't like to see any of your roommates feel this way. You knew there had to be some way to get them to feel motivated. "Now come on, you guys. We can all do something without being bored to death." You said, prompting all of the gentlemen in the living room.

"I like your good thinking, dear sweet (y/n). That is what I like to call a 'healthy mind with bright ideas'." DeMarco said. You blushed from his comment. "Well, what can we do?" Sweeney asked, and everyone, including you, shrugged in response. There was nothing but silence all around for almost a minute until you spoke. "How about we play a game?" You suggested. The JD Characters thought about it for a second and, then, they all nodded in agreement. "That's a fantastic idea, (y/n)." Willy said, with a smile. "But what kind of game though?" Glen asked. "How we play a game where we figure out who drank me last rum?" Jack suggested. "No." You and the others said, in unison, making Jack pout.

Then, an idea popped into your mind. "I know. Let's play a game where we impersonate each other." You said. The JD Characters looked at you, confused, about your idea. "Impersonate each other? How do we do that, lovely rose?" DeMarco questioned. You stood up where you sat and stood in front of everyone. "Easy. All we have to do is act out like one of us in this very room. Like use the person's personality and dress like the person we impersonate. We would have to create our own persona of whoever we're portraying in two minutes because it doesn't have to be perfect and it's no contest. It's just for fun, and, then, we act out in front of everyone here." You explained.