Johnny Depp #7

Imagine you going on a hike with Johnny Depp.

Two months ago, you entered an online drawing contest to meet and spend a week with Johnny Depp in your hometown. Since then, you've been waiting for the deadline date of the contest to see who the winner was. You kept doubting yourself that you weren't gonna be chosen as the winner because you felt that your chances of winning were very small since there are thousands to millions of people that entered the contest as well. But as soon as the contest ended and the winner was announced, your life changed forever when you found out that you were chosen as the winner.

You were completely shocked, but also ecstatic after you found out that you're the winner and you get to meet and spend a week with Johnny Depp, who's your all time favorite actor that you have a crush on. It was like a dream come true to you. It's like you wanted this to last forever than just a week with Johnny.

***

Today was the day you get to spend your first day with Johnny. His bodyguard had contacted you to let you know that they're on their way to your house to pick you up. He also mentioned that Johnny suggested going on a hike with you since it's a nice end-of-the-summer sunny day go outside and enjoy the weather with him. You told him that you were fine with the suggestion and, then, you started picking out your experience clothes to wear for the hike.

You were so nervous to meet Johnny for the first time, you couldn't eat or think of food. You barely ate your dinner from last night and you didn't eat breakfast in the morning because your nerves were getting the best of you.

After you finished getting dressed, you headed down stairs to wait for Johnny's arrival. "I don't think I look good in this outfit." You said, doubting yourself. "I think you look great, (y/n)." Your mother told you. "But what if he doesn't like it? Should I change into a different outfit?" You asked, nervously, as you paced back and forth. "(y/n), you gotta calm down." Your mother said. "I know. I know, mom." You said, as you stopped pacing. "(y/n), did you eat breakfast this morning?" Your mother asked, sounding concerned. You shook your head and said, "No. I'll take a snack with me, mom. I'm sorry, I'm just...a little nervous that's all." "Don't be nervous, (y/n). I'm sure it'll work out fine. Just be sure to eat something." Your mother advised you, trying to calm you down.

Then, there was a knock at the door. You heart started pounding as you knew who it was at the door. "Want me to go get it for you?" Your mother asked. You nodded and, then, your mother went to the door and opened it, revealing Johnny Depp, who wore a sleeveless dark blue shirt and black knee length shorts. "Hi." Johnny greeted your mother. "Hello, Johnny. It's nice to meet you. I'm (y/n)'s mother." "Well, it's very nice to meet you too." Johnny said, as he shook your mother's hand.

Then, he turned to you and walked towards you. "You must be (y/n)." He said. You nodded as you held your hand out towards him and you said, nervously, "Yes. It's very nice to finally meet you, Johnny." He chuckled as he took your hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too, (y/n)." Then, he leaned down and kissed the back of your hand, which made you blush.

"You ready to go on a hike on our first day together?" Johnny asked. "A hike. Yeah. I am ready to go on a hike with you." You said, shyly and also apathetic; due to lack of food where you didn't even think to grab a snack because you were distracted by your nerves. "Great. I can't wait to hang out with you during my visit." Johnny said. "Yeah. Same with me." You said. "I'll make sure (y/n) gets home, safely." Johnny told your mother. "Oh, I trust that you will, Johnny, and you have a great time, (y/n), and remember to eat something on the hike." Your mother said. "I will, mom." You said, partially lying. "Au revoir." Johnny said. You chuckled and said, "Au revoir, mom." Then, you both walked out the door.