JD Characters #3

Imagine you're graduating and the JD Characters have a surprise for you.

(A/N: I wanna dedicate this imagine to the Class of 2020 from everywhere. We (myself included) may not be walking at graduation, but at least we can say 'We made it!'. Congratulations everyone and may your new adventure of life be wonderful and successful.)

(Your roommates: Gilbert Grape, Mort Rainey, Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, Sam, John Dillinger, & Roux
Your Friends: Willy Wonka, Sweeney Todd, Gellert Grindelwald, Richard Brown, Barnabas Collins, & Mad Hatter)

Being stuck in quarantine in your own apartment for almost two weeks with your roommates and friends, the JD Characters, because of the Cornavirus Pandemic was not fun. Different kinds of moods would kick in easily and being away from your school and job was not easy, especially when it comes to paying rent. Some of your friends had to shut down their businesses and they had to stay with you and your roommates until the pandemic was over. It's still nice to be with your roommates and friends during the pandemic because you sometimes didn't see them that much because of your busy life. But at the same time, it's been stressful, especially when you were finishing up your senior year in college.

Right now, you were sitting at the dining room table near the living room, with Mort Rainey, Gilbert Grape, and your college tutor and friend, Professor Richard Brown. You were on your laptop working on your college homework, while Mort was typing up his upcoming novel on his laptop and Richard was researching a subject for an upcoming project assignment for one of your classes. Gilbert was reading a textbook since he was attending a local community college to earn a degree for future jobs in his career path, which wasn't set in mind yet.

Willy Wonka was in the kitchen, making his own chocolate and candy recipes, manually, since he couldn't go back to his chocolate factory. He didn't have a problem with making his recipes by hand, although he wished the Oompa Loompas were there to help him. To make it more funny, he was wearing your (f/c) apron. "How are those recipes coming along, Willy?" You asked, glancing up a bit. "Terrific, (y/n)! My white chocolate with a hint of strawberry flavor hearts are almost done. I mean, it's not the same making all of my candies with my beloved Oompa Loompas. They probably feel so alone and I'm sure they're worried sick about me. Anyway, I'll let you try a sample later when they're done." Willy answered, gleefully. "Nice, Willy. By the way, you're wearing my (f/c) robe?" "It kind looks good on me, don't you think?" Willy said, while he smoothed the bottom part of the apron, jokingly. You giggled and said, "Yes, it does, Willy. Be sure to put it away and clean up your mess." "I'm a chocolatier, sweetheart, and I always clean up my messes." Willy said, as he proceeded back to making his chocolate hearts. "Yeah, right." Gilbert muttered, quietly. You tried to hold your laugh back when heard Gilbert.

On the other hand, the rest of the JD Characters were in the living room. Most of them were watching television, mainly watching the news about the Cornavirus, while a couple of them were not participating. Roux was practicing music with his guitar, while Gellert Grindelwald was practice his dark, harmless magic with his wizard wand. Sam, Edward Scissorhands, Mad Hatter, and Barnabas Collins were sitting together on one couch, while John Dillinger, Sweeney Todd, and Jack Sparrow were sitting on the other couch.

"Will you look at that? More deaths all around the world. I'll tell you what, gentlemen? They all deserve to die." Sweeney said, coldly, while grinning a bit. The others groaned, in annoyance. "Here he goes again." John said, shaking his head a bit. Sweeney turned to look at John, glaring a bit. "Again with what, Dillinger?" He asked. "Oh, no." Edward said, timidly, as he raised up his scissorhands as if it looked like he was trying to cover his eyes, knowing what's gonna happen. Sam and Hatter rubbed Edward's shoulders to comfort him. Jack stood up from the couch and stood in front of Sweeney, wobbling a bit. "You're whole 'they all deserve to die' line. Everyone deserves this, everyone deserves that. It's the same bloody thing ye say." He said, slurring a bit, trying to mock Sweeney. "I do want to mention about that song of his. It certainly does give me quite a fright." Hatter said, lisping a bit. "You've already taken care of Judge Turpin and your other slitted victims. Why not put that to end and for once show sympathy of what's happening now, Sweeney?" Barnabas stepped in. "They still deserve it." Sweeney said, blankly. Everyone, except Edward and Sam, then, started arguing with Sweeney, annoying everyone all around the apartment.