Glen Lantz #1

Imagine you and your best friend, Glen Lantz, are on night watch at your house.

For the past few days, there has been strange, horrible events happening in your neighborhood, Elm Street. Two of your friends, Tina Gray and Rod Lane, had been mysteriously killed. Nobody knows how it happened to them, even though they say Rod was responsible for Tina's death and he committed suicide afterwards. You and your best friend, Glen Lantz, speculated something different than what other people think. You both had a feeling that the person responsible for Tina and Ron's death was none other than Freddy Krueger, a badly burned man who's the spirit of a serial killer who uses a gloved hand with razors to kill his victims in their dreams, causing their deaths in the real world as well, that you learned from your mother.

Knowing that no one won't believe you and Glen, you both decided to stay up at night, without going to sleep, and catch Freddy yourselves. You stayed in your bedroom, while Glen stayed in the guest bedroom. You both agreed that neither one of you mustn't fall asleep at all during the night and one of you alerts the other person if one of you sees something or someone.

***

You've been friends with Glen ever since you moved into a house next door to him on Elm Street. You were very shy at first when you wanted to meet the teenagers who are around your age. But when you met Glen and he offered to walk to school with you on your first day, you felt comfortable being around him since he's very friendly to you. Since then, you've developed a crush on him since he's the most beautiful, handsome man you've ever met before in your life. You were awkward around him sometimes because you were trying to hide your feelings from him, but he remained by your side all the time whenever the two of you were together and with friends. After knowing each other for a while, you and Glen became best friends.

***

It was around 11:30 at night as you were sitting on your bed, keeping an eye on anything suspicious. So far, nothing had happened. It was tiring, but you had to keep yourself awake no matter what. You haven't heard anything from Glen, who was in the guest bedroom across from your bedroom. But if you had heard something from where he was, you would immediately run over to check on him.

The more you worried about Glen, the stronger your feelings were starting to get. You were worried something bad might happen to him if he ended up falling asleep and Freddy Krueger got him and you wouldn't get the chance to tell him about your feelings towards him. You kept thinking about wanting to tell him now in case something does happen to him, but you didn't have the nerve to tell him. You felt your shyness was coming back to you.

Out of nowhere, there was a knock on your bedroom door. It startled you, at first, but, then, you got up from your bed and walked towards the door. You opened it and saw Glen standing there. You stared up at his dark brown eyes, while your heart started skipping a beat. "Hey, (y/n)." He said. "Hey, Glen." You said back. "I thought I come and check on you. Anything suspicious on your end?" Glen asked. You shook your head and said, "No. Nothing suspicious on my end. You?" "Nah. Nothing happening on my end. You feeling okay?" He asked, sounding a bit worried as he noticed you looking tired. You nodded and said, "I feel fine, Glen. I just...need to stay awake."

Glen scratched the back of his neck and said, "Alright. But if you need anything, you know where I am." You chuckled and said back, "I'll get there in a heartbeat." Then, he turned around and headed back to the guest bedroom. But before you turned back to your room, you felt like your mind was telling you to tell him how felt and it was the perfect opportunity to do so. "Um, Glen?" You said, looking at him. Glen turned around and faced you. "Yeah, (y/n)?" He asked. "I, uh..." You tried to tell him, but you felt you couldn't say anything. "I forgot. Never mind." You said, lying at the same time. "That's okay, (y/n). If it comes back to you, just come get me." He said, smiling, "Okay." You said, before you turned around and went back inside your room and closed your door.

But once you closed the door, you stood in front of it. You felt you were beating yourself up, mentally, for not telling Glen how you felt. '(y/n), stop being a coward! Just tell him how you feel!' You thought to yourself, with confidence. Then, you opened your bedroom door and you called out, "Glen?" Then, the guest bedroom door opened and Glen came out, looking concerned. "You okay, (y/n)?" He asked, as he walked up to you and he placed his hand on your shoulder. Then, your nerves were starting to get the best of you. "Honestly, I'm not okay, Glen. I feel scared. Do you mind if you stay with me?" You asked. "Of course, (y/n)." He said, and, he walked inside your bedroom and you closed the door.

After you closed the door, you walked over to your bed and sat down on the edge of it. You looked up and faced Glen, who walked towards you and sat down next to you. "What's scaring you, (y/n)? Did you hear something or are your thoughts about Freddy Krueger getting to you?" He asked. You shook your head and said, "No. It's not either one of those, Glen. It's..." Then, you looked down at your knees. "Hey. It's okay, (y/n). Whatever it is, just tell me." Glen said, while wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulled you closer towards him, and rubbed your arm. You took a deep breath and looked up at him.

Then, without saying a word, you leaned forward and pressed your lips against his for a couple of second before pulling away and looking up at him, feeling relieved that you finally expressed your feelings to him. But you were also worried about Glen getting mad at you when he looked at you, shocked, after you kissed him. But instead of getting mad at you, Glen leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours, with his eyes closed. It shocked you that he kissed you, but that didn't stop you from kissing him back.

You closed your eyes as you wrapped your arms around him and he wrapped his arms around you to pull you closer towards him as the kiss was starting to become more deeper and more passionate, like you both had been waiting for this moment for a long time. You both laid down on your bed as you both continued kissing, unaware that a mysterious figure with sharp claws was moving behind the wall that was above your bed.