Sweeney Todd #10

Imagine you're mad at Sweeney Todd and he tries to make it up to you.

*Requested by SuperSentai199*

You were at your flower shop in the streets of London, fixing up one more bouquet of flowers before you closed your shop for the day. As you were finishing up, you were approached by a young man with light blonde hair. "Hello, sir. What can I—" You were about to say, but once you looked up and made eye contact with the young man, you were loss for words when recognized him. "Oh, my goodness. Timothy Carter?" You questioned. The young man chuckled and said, "Hello, (y/n) (y/l/n). Long time no see."

"Long time indeed. 'Little Timothy', I can't believe it's you, the boy my mother used to babysit since he was a baby. I haven't seen you since you were ten when you and your family moved to Cambridge." You said. "Yes, that's right. About ten years ago. Now I live back here in London with my girlfriend, Annabel. Well, my soon-to-be fiancé once I propose to her." Timothy said. You gasped, excitedly, and said, "Oh, Timothy, that's fantastic. I'm so happy for you." "Thank you, (y/n). I wanted to get Annabel a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers before I ask her the important question. Would you by any chance have any red roses?" Timothy asked. "As a matter of fact, I do. I just finished making a bouquet of red roses not too long ago. I will be right back." You said, and, then, you went to the back room to look for the perfect bouquet.

Then, all of a sudden, Timothy was approached by a man, who had a scowl on his face. Timothy was instantly frightened when he was face-to-face with the mysterious man, who was slim, had pale skin, dark circles under his dark brown eyes, and dark fluffy hair with a white stripe on the right side of his hair. "What are you doing here talking to (y/n)?" He asked, in a gruff voice. "I—I was...I was just—" Timothy stuttered, trying to get an answer out, but he was interrupted by the man. "You were about to make a flirty move towards her and I will not allow you to do that to her." The man said, not realizing that he was making a complete fool of himself of his misunderstanding.

"N-No, s-sir. I-It's not what it seems. Wh-Who are you to tell me this nonsense?" Timothy questioned, with fear in his voice. "That is none of your concern, but I will tell you this. You stay away from (y/n) or the next time I see you, I will take you to my barbershop on Fleet Street and slice your throat." The mad, mysterious man threatened Timothy.

"Sweeney!" You exclaimed, in shock, when you walked out with the perfect bouquet of roses in your hand and saw what you had witnessed. The man who had threatened Timothy was none other than Sweeney Todd, who happened to be your closest friend that you've met three months ago when you went to Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie Shop to apply for a job position as a second job for you. Timothy, petrified in his face, looked towards your direction and looked back at Sweeney before he took off running down the streets of London as quick as lightning.

After Timothy had run off, you dropped the bouquet of roses on the floor and stormed towards Sweeney, with no emotion on his face. "Sweeney, what has gotten into you? You have gone to the extreme level of mad! How dare you threaten poor Timothy!" You confronted him, angrily. "He was trying to flirt with you, (y/n), and I had to do something about it. I will not let any man who misbehave like him be near you." Sweeney said. "Flirt with me? Misbehave? Sweeney, that man was a childhood friend of mine that I haven't seen for many years and he's five years younger than me! He was just a customer looking for a bouquet of roses to give to his girlfriend before he asked her the important question that involved marriage!" You exclaimed, in a furious tone.

When you explained all of that to him, Sweeney's facial expression, all of a sudden, went from emotionless to having a regretful look on his face once he realized his mistake and what he had done. "Oh, my God." He spoke, softly. "(y/n), I—" He was about to say more, but you immediately turned away from him and quickly walked away from him to go to the coat hanger to grab your shawl and purse. "Forget it! I don't want to hear your apology! You've done enough damage!" You said, as you were putting on your shawl and grabbed your purse. "(y/n), please. I'm sorry." Sweeney apologized. "Sorry isn't good enough! You've embarrassed me and scared Timothy away with your harsh threat! You've gone too far!" You said, as you walked past Sweeney, who followed you from behind.