Jack Marshall #1

Imagine you're staying at a resort during the summer and you, unexpectedly, meet Jack Marshall.

(A/N: In case any of you don't know who this character is from, he's from the 1985 summer comedy film, "Private Resort".)

Summer was finally here and you've decided to go on a little vacation at a resort in Miami after finishing up with school. The resort that you were staying at was very crowded, but it didn't bother you, thankfully. You thought it would be a great chance to meet some new people and hang out with them since you were vacationing alone.

So far, you haven't met one person yet. It was difficult for you to meet new people because you don't really meet new people very often. You hoped you would, eventually, meet someone later on while you're vacationing.

***

The sun was starting to go down and some people were leaving the pool area. You were sitting next to the pool on the deep end, with your feet in the water, in your (f/c) slimming skirted one-price swimsuit. All you did was look down at the water, cooling off from the sun and watching people chatting with others. You, then, glanced up at the sky and saw the sun going down. 'I should probably head back to my room pretty soon.' You thought to yourself.

But your thoughts were soon interrupted when you were, suddenly, pushed into the pool and splashed into the water. You started panicking as you were trying to swim to the surface for air, but you kept going under the water. It was scaring you. It was like reliving a childhood moment of yours all over again. A near-death drowning experience. You were about to give up when your muscles were starting to ache and water was getting into your mouth.

Then, all of a sudden, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your torso and you were pulled up to the surface, where you took a big, deep breath of air. The pair of arms were still wrapped around your torso as they lifted you up and onto the pavement next to the pool. You started coughing up a bit of water and started taking deep breaths, feeling relieved that you were out of the pool, but you felt your heart racing since you were still frightened after what just happened. You glanced around to see who it was that saved you, but all you saw were spectators looking at you, worried.

You were, suddenly, lifted up, in a bridal style, and you were, then, carried to a nearby lounge chair. You looked up to see who it was and you saw a young, handsome man, with a little bit of tan, brown hair, and brown eyes. He set you down on the lounge chair and he sat on the edge of the left side of the chair, looking at you, as you were still coughing a little bit.

"You okay?" He asked, kindly. "Yeah." You answered, while coughing. As soon as you were done coughing, you looked at the young man and said, "Thank you for saving me." "You're welcome. I'm Jack, by the way. Jack Marshall." The young man, Jack, said, as he held out his hand towards you. "I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." You introduced yourself, as you took Jack's hand and shook it. You both smiled at each other for a moment while you both released your hands.

"What exactly happened to me that caused me to fall into the pool if you've noticed?" You asked. "I was walking around the pool area by myself, looking for my friend, Ben, when I saw two guys looking at you, grinning, like they were up to no good. Then, one of them walked up to you, slowly, and pushed you into the pool. They both ran off after that. I noticed that you were struggling, so I, quickly, jumped in to get you out of there." Jack explained.

You were shocked. You didn't know there were two guys behind you that pushed you into the pool. You were probably too distracted that you didn't even see or hear them. "Well, I appreciate you doing that for me, Jack, since I can't swim. I've already suffered through an experience as a child where I almost drowned. It's like I was reliving it." You said, sadly. Jack scooted closer towards you and he placed his hand on your bare shoulder and he stroked it, gently, with his thumb, which caused you to blush. "Hey. It's alright, (y/n). I understand that it was scary, but you don't have to be scared now, sweetheart. At least you're okay and I was there to save you." He said. "Well, I really appreciate it, Jack." You said, while you were smiling at him.