Tom Hanson #3

Imagine you making out with Tom Hanson in your office.

It was early in the morning as you were in your work station at Jump Street. You were sorting through all the mail in your private office, checking to see who it belongs to and, then, deliver it later before you did your other duties. As you were finishing up, you, all of a sudden, felt your (h/l) (h/c) hair being quickly pulled back by two fingers and a pair of warm, soft lips were pressing against your neck. You chuckled as you knew who those lips belonged to.

"Tom, what are you doing?" You asked your boyfriend, Officer Tom Hanson, who you've been going out with since you started your job at Jump Street five months ago, without anyone knowing about you two. "I'm just checking to see how my girl is doing." Tom said, as he continued kissing your neck. You blushed and felt your heart beating as you felt Tom's kisses all around your neck. There was no one around, except the two of you, but you were still trying to hold back a moan because Tom's kisses felt wonderful. "Well, your girl is going great, except she has a very handsome boyfriend distracting her." You responded, with a smirk. "That's good. I'm distracting the mail delivery girl." Tom said, as he kissed your jawline, which tickled you and caused you to giggle.

Then, you turned around and faced Tom, who placed his hands on your waist. "Tom, why are you doing this here? Can't it wait till we get to your apartment later this evening?" You asked. "Nah, I can't wait long time to make out with my girlfriend. Besides, nobody isn't around but you and me." Tom said, while rubbing your sides. "Last time I checked, you wanted to keep our relationship a secret." You added. "Well, I changed my mind." Tom said. You rolled your (e/c) eyes and said, "And so you decided to do this in my office instead of your apartment, where Fuller could come in and see us tongue tied, hmm?" "Let him see us, then. I don't care. Right now, we're in your office. And that's your desk." Tom said, smirking, as he glanced down at your desk.

While he was smirking, you finally decided to go along with his act. You bit the bottom of your lip and you looked at him, with a seductive smirk. "Well, this is very awkward." You said, playfully. "Why's that?" Tom asked. "You're in my office wanting to make out with me and I see that my desk isn't cleared off. Gee, I guess you don't have the nerve after all." You said, with a playful pout, as you sat on the corner of your desk, looking up at the ceiling. "Oh, yeah?" Tom questioned, playfully.

Then, he grabbed your pencil holder and he tossed it on the floor. "That goes there." He muttered. After that, he grabbed your telephone and he threw it over his shoulder, with the telephone making a ring noise. "See this?" He muttered, as he swung a notebook on the floor. "These go here." He muttered, once again, while he grabbed your piles of mail and flew them up in the air. While he was tossing and pushing everything off your desk, you were laughing the whole time. 'Gosh, he's really that impatient.' You thought to yourself.

As soon as Tom tossed the last object on the floor, clearing your desk, he grabbed your shoulders, leaned forward, and pressed his lips against yours, while he leaned you back and laid you down on top of your desk. You giggled before you kissed him back. "You're so beautiful, (y/n). I could kiss you all day, even when we're on duty." Tom said, in between the kiss. You chuckled and said, in between the kiss, "I could say the same thing to you too, Tom. I can't wait another minute to feel your warm lips against mine. I wish this could last forever." You grabbed the collar on Tom's shirt and you pulled it towards you, making the kiss more deeper and passionate as Tom was more closer to you.

"Hanson and Miss (y/l/n)." You both quickly pulled away from the kiss as you both recognized that voice anywhere. You and Tom sat up and faced Captain Fuller. "I apologize, Captain. Tom was just...helping me clear off my desk." You made up a lie, while you fixed your outfit. "I can see that. The two of you would make good desk decorations since you both are the same length as the desk." Captain Fuller said, sarcastically. You and Tom looked at each other for a brief moment before turning back to Captain Fuller, nodding. "I'll give you both a warning for wasting time. We've got assignments to do and I don't want any messing around while you both are on duty. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes, Captain Fuller." You and Tom said, at the same time.

"Alright. Anyway, I have an assignment for you and Penhall, Hanson. I want you to come with me so I can give you both the details." Captain Fuller said. "I'll be right there." Tom said. Before Captain Fuller left, he asked, "By the way, how long have you two...started going out?" Tom turned to you, with a smile, and, then, he looked at Captain Fuller and answered, "About around the time (y/n) started working here." Captain Fuller nodded and, then, he left.

Tom turned to you and he, lightly, ran his finger down your cheek. "I guess we'll put this on hold until tonight...at my apartment." Tom said, with a wink at the end. You blushed and chuckled and said back, "My lips will be waiting for yours, Hanson." Tom smirked at you one more time before he leaned down and pecked your lips. "I love you, (y/n)." He said, softly. "I love you too, Tom." You said. Then, he turned and walked out of your office. You sighed as you looked down at the mess on your floor that Tom made. "Well, great. Now I have a mess to clean up." You said to yourself, as you crouched down and started picking up all your desk stuff.