Johnny Depp #6

Imagine you're trapped in a house fire and Johnny Depp rescues you.

It was a nice November afternoon as you finished studying and doing your homework for your Senior year in college. Your parents were out getting groceries for dinner. After working on homework and studying so hard for your upcoming exams while watching one of your favorite movies starring your favorite actor, Johnny Depp, you decided to take a nap. You turned off your nightstand lamp after it was flicking a few times earlier for some weird reason and it was annoying you before you laid down on your bed, closed your eyes, and drifted off to sleep, hoping to dream about Johnny.

***

It's been two months since you and your parents had recently moved into a house in California at the beginning of September. You still lived with your parents because it's closer to your college and easier to get to your it. When you moved in, you weren't expecting to be next door neighbors with your all time favorite actor and celebrity crush, Johnny Depp. His house was right across from yours and he lived by himself after settling an ugly divorce with his ex-wife, Amber Heard. Sometimes his kids, Lily-Rose and Jack, would visit him whenever he was not busy with his career.

When Johnny met you and your parents, he was very happy to meet the three of you. He even was kind enough to help you and your parents move boxes into the house. You told him you're a big fan of his movies and he gave you a kiss on the cheek as a 'thank you'. He told you that you're always welcome to come and visit him if he wasn't too busy. Since then, the two of you became really close friends whenever the two of you go on walks together, whenever he'd give you rides to college, or whenever he invited you and your family over for dinner.

***

Johnny was driving home after meeting with his agent about auditioning for his next upcoming movie in a starring role. As he was pulling up to the neighborhood, he was shocked to see the road that leads to his and your house was blocked off as there were fire trucks and an ambulance in front of your house. "Oh, my god." He said, sounding scared and worried, as he quickly pulled his car over near his house, got out of his car, and ran towards your house, where your parents were standing with a couple of firemen while the rest of the firemen were trying to put out the fire.

As he got closer, he could see your house in ablaze and he could hear your mother screaming, "(y/n)!", hysterically. When he met up with your parents, your parents were in tears, looking panicked. "Are you both alright?" Johnny asked, concerned. But they couldn't answer. That's when he realized that you were missing. "Where's (y/n)?" He asked, worriedly. "She's trapped inside our house! No one hasn't gone in to get her out of there!" Your father explained, with your mother crying against his shoulder. "Someone please get my baby! She's our only child!" Your mother cried.

Johnny's heart split in two when he looked the burning house and thought about you being trapped inside. He knew what he had to do something that no one had the guts to do. "If no one hasn't gotten her, I'm gonna get her myself!" Johnny said, as he ran to the side of the house. He found an open window with smoke coming out of it. He climbed through the window as quick as he could and, then, he started walking quickly through the smoke and the flames.

"(y/n)!" He shouted as loud as he could, as he tried to avoid the flames all around the house and covered his mouth with the collar of his shirt to avoid breathing in the smoke. But there was no answer. "(y/n)!" He called out again, coughing a bit. But there was no answer. He soon found the staircase through the thick smoke and, then, he went upstairs to look for you since your bedroom was upstairs. When he got to the top, he called out your name again. "(y/n)!" Only this time, he heard a faint answer. He turned towards the hallway that leads to your bedroom and quickly ran towards that direction.

You woke up a few minutes ago after smelling the smoke. When you tried to leave, the smoke got so thick, you couldn't see where you were going and the smoke was making you feel lightheaded after inhaling for who knows how long the fire had started while you were sleeping. You leaned against a wall near you started coughing hard, hoping that someone will rescue you before it was too late. Then, you heard a familiar voice inside your house, calling your name out. "Johnny." You called out, sounding horsey, as you laid against the wall in the hallway, coughing hard, feeling lightheaded, and your eyes were feeling heavy.

Moments later, a familiar man stood in front of you. With all your strength, you looked up and saw Johnny, panting and looking relieved that he found you. "Johnny." You said, weakly. Then, he leaned down and stroked your temple with his thumb. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here." He said. Then, he picked you up, in a bridal style, and started walking back to the staircase. You wrapped your arms around his neck laid your head against his chest, whimpering. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I've got you. You're safe with me." He said, in soothing voice, letting you know that you're safe and you're gonna be okay, as he carefully walked down the stairs, holding you close to him. You buried your face in his chest as you coughed harder after getting a wiff of the thick smoke. "We're almost out of here, (y/n)." Johnny said, as he reached the bottom of the staircase and quickly ran to the front door.

As soon as Johnny got to the front door, he unlocked it as quick as he could as he could feel the heat was starting to get worse. Once he got it unlocked, he opened the door and ran outside, with you in his arms. Your parents started crying more as they were relieved to see you out of the house, safe and sound with Johnny. A couple of firemen ran towards you and Johnny and they helped carry you to the ambulance, with your parents meeting up with you. After that, the front door was nothing but flames.

You were placed on a stretcher in the ambulance, with an oxygen mask over your mouth. Johnny sat next to you while drinking a bottle of water. A paramedic was putting an IV in your hand. Your parents sat on the opposite side. You took slow, deep breaths through the oxygen mask, trying to get oxygen into your lungs. "There you go, sweetheart. Take some deep breaths." Johnny said, with a hand on your shoulder, comforting you. You were relieved that you were out of that burning house and thankful that Johnny risked his life to rescue you. It was scary to think of what would've happened if he hadn't been there. But it was all over. What mattered to you was that Johnny saved your life and you were now safe.

"How are you feeling, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, while he, gently, stroked the top of your (h/c) hair with his thumb. You looked up at him and took the oxygen mask off your mouth and said, in a raspy voice, "Good. Thank you for rescuing me, Johnny." He smiled down at you and said, "Of course, sweetheart. I couldn't leave my favorite girl in that burning house. I was so worried about you." You blushed after he called you his 'favorite girl'. "We admire your bravery for saving our girl's life, Johnny." Your mother said. "We wish to repay you for what you did." Your father said. "No, no. There's no need for you both to do that for me. I did it because I care about (y/n) and there's no need to pay me for what I did." Johnny said, kindly.

"We're ready to go to the hospital." The paramedic who put the IV in your hand said. "We'll follow you to the hospital, (y/n)." Your father said, as he gave you a quick rub on your upper arm before he headed out the back way of the ambulance. "We'll see you at the hospital, (y/n)." Your mother said, and, then, she placed a kiss on top of your head before she followed your father.

After your parents left, Johnny stood up and said, "I'll come by later and check to see how you're doing, (y/n)." But before he could leave, you grabbed his hand, making him stop. He looked down at you, confused and concerned. "Johnny, could you stay with me?" You asked. He smiled down at you and answered, "Sure, sweetheart." Then, he sat down next to you again, while he held your hand, and a paramedic closed the back doors of the ambulance. You smiled after he sat back down because you didn't want him to leave you after what happened, honestly. "Thank you, Johnny." You said. "You are most welcome, sweetheart." Johnny said, and, then, he leaned down and placed a soft, gentle lingering kiss on your forehead, which made you blush, before he placed the oxygen mask over your mouth.

'I love you, Johnny Depp. My hero. I'm glad this isn't a dream.' You thought to yourself, with a smile on your face, as you stared at Johnny during the whole ride to the hospital, while he held your hand the whole time and stroked your cheek, slowly and gently, with his thumb, keeping you relaxed, as he spoke soft, sweet sayings to you.