Johnny Depp #3

Imagine you meeting Johnny Depp at a movie premiere, unexpectedly.

It was nighttime as you were, patiently, waiting by yourself in a crowd at the World Premiere of Johnny Depp's recently new movie, waiting for Johnny Depp himself to come and greet the fans of his. You've been waiting almost all day for this to happen. Getting to briefly meet your favorite actor and celebrity crush of all time. You even had your favorite picture of Johnny in your hand to have him possibly sign it for you when you meet him.

This was the first time attending to something like this when it involved waiting in a huge crowd of people

This was the first time attending to something like this when it involved waiting in a huge crowd of people. Most of them were anxiously and impatiently waiting for Johnny to arrive. You've never seen so many people act like that. A lot of people even had more than one picture in their hands for autographs. 'They're probably not even fans of Johnny. They're probably just autograph collectors trying to make a quick buck.' You thought to yourself.

A few minutes later after the premiere had started, the crowd started going crazy when you saw who you've been wanting to see for a long time. Johnny Depp. Almost all the girls were screaming, crying, taking pictures of him when they wanted to see him up close. You're nothing like them. You're a calm fan, just wanting a simple autograph and a quick 'hello' to Johnny.

As soon as Johnny was getting closer to where you were, the people next to you started jumping, pushing, and shoving all around you. One person even bumped your upper right arm with their hand, which was holding about five photos of Johnny in their hand, shouting out Johnny's name to get his attention to sign them. Where you were at wasn't even gated. It's like one move and someone could fall down and get hurt without having a gate to protect them. That's what you were worried about. "Guys, please. Stop jumping next to me. You're hurting me." You said, politely, to those who were close to you. But it didn't work at all. They didn't listen to a single word you just said.

Johnny was now standing close to where you were standing, still signing autographs and taking selfies with his fans. You were excited to finally see him, but it wouldn't have been so difficult if the people around would simply calm down, especially since they putting their pictures close to your face and it was getting out of control. Just as you were about to hold your picture out for Johnny to sign, you were, suddenly, pushed by some people from behind you, causing you to fall forward. You gasped and closed your eyes as you braced yourself for impact.

But you didn't feel the ground. Instead, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around your back, embracing you. Slowly, opening your eyes, you looked up and saw who it was that saved you from falling onto the ground. You weren't expecting to see Johnny Depp close to you and with his arms wrapped around you. Your cheeks were starting to feel hot as you stared into his dark brown eyes and looked at his handsome facial features. You even smelled a mixture of cologne and cigarettes surrounding him. He helped you stand up and he kept both of his hands on your shoulders to help you stay balanced.

It was nice and exciting to have Johnny close to you and you were thankful that he saved you from falling. But at the same time, you felt embarrassed that you almost fell in front of your favorite actor and celebrity crush. Your eyes felt a little watery. People were still holding out their photographs and phones out towards Johnny, asking for an autograph or a picture. But he ignored them since he was more focused on you because he wanted make sure that you were alright. Thankfully, his bodyguards were trying to calm down everyone that was surrounding you while Johnny took you away from the crowd so you wouldn't get caught in the commotion again. You both stood on the side of the red carpet, looking at you, with his hands resting on your shoulders.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Johnny asked you, softly and caring, as he stroked your shoulders with his thumbs. You nodded and, then, a couple of tears fell down your cheeks, still feeling embarrassed. "I'm so sorry I almost fell. I was just wanting an autograph, but I ended up getting pushed." You said, as a couple more tears fell down your cheeks. Johnny saw the tears on your cheeks, so he stepped forward and wiped them away with his thumb before he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a comforting hug. You even wrapped your arms around his torso. He had one arm wrapped around your back, while he had his other hand on the back of your head. He shushed you, quietly, while he rubbed your back. "It's okay, sweetheart. It's not your fault." He whispered into your ear. Listening to his comforting voice and rubbing your back was making you feel better.

Moments later, Johnny, slightly, pulled away from the hug and he looked you and asked, kindly, "Feel better?" You nodded and said, "Yes. Thank you, Johnny. I'm new at this whole premiere event and I've didn't expect it to be so crazy. I've been waiting almost all day to meet you and I was just wanting this night to be great. But I ended up getting caught in the commotion with all these fans of yours. I felt like it was ruined." "I'm sorry you got caught in a tough situation. It can get crazy. And I could tell that you're not like them." Johnny said. Then, you noticed him glancing down at the picture in your hand. "Did you want me to sign this for you?" He asked, politely. You nodded and said, with a smile on your face, "Yes, please." You, then, held up the picture.

Johnny took out his sharpie and straightened out the picture. "What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked, while looking at you. "(y/n). (y/n) (y/l/n)." You answered. Then, Johnny began signing your picture. You smiled, in excitement, as you watched him sign your name and a little message on it.

Once he was done, he put his sharpie away and he turned your picture towards you so you could see what he wrote on it. The message said, 'To my dear (y/n). It was nice to meet you and I would like to get to know you more. Love, Johnny.' Then, you glanced down below the message and you saw his famous signature and a phone number written next to it. You were surprised to see his number there. You looked up at him and said, "Johnny, I...I don't know what to say." Johnny smiled down at you and said, "It's my way to make your night even better, (y/n). I hate to see a beautiful fan of mine upset and find out that her night's been ruined. So, I wanna make it up to you. Call me anytime you want to get together with me."

You smiled and blushed even more after he said all of that, especially the part where he called you 'beautiful'. It definitely was making your night even more better. "Thank you so much, Johnny. I really appreciate your kindness and making my night a lot better. I will definitely consider meeting you again soon. And I promise that I won't share your number to anyone. I'm not like that. I respect you and your privacy." You said. Johnny nodded and said, "You're welcome, (y/n). Also, thank you for being respectful." Then, he wrapped his arms around you once again and he pulled you into another hug, with you wrapping your arms around his torso.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug and Johnny said, "Take care, (y/n), and I'll see you again soon." Then, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your cheek, which caused you to blush more than ever, before he went back to signing autographs to his fans.

After he left, you walked back into the crowd, protecting your picture while walking through them, and you walked out of the premiere, heading back to your car. All you did was smile and look down at the message from Johnny. You couldn't believe this actually happened. Here, you thought your night meeting Johnny Depp was gonna be ruined after you were pushed from a crazy crowd of fans surrounding you and end up almost falling on the ground. Instead, that all changed. You got to meet Johnny Depp himself, who saved you from falling, comforted you, and gave you something that you never want to forget. His phone number and getting chance to see him again soon.

How often does that happen to fans when it comes to meeting their favorite celebrity? With you, you were very lucky.

You sighed, happily, as you were thinking about his comforting words, his warm hugs, his intoxicating scent, and more importantly, his gentle, warm lips against your cheek. Thinking about that made you blush even more. "I love you, Johnny Depp." You said to yourself, while smiling.