Jack Sparrow #4

Imagine you're a pirate and you try to win Jack Sparrow over when you see him with another woman.

*Requested by WonkruHeda*

"Captain (y/l/n), the Black Pearl, dead ahead!" One of your crew mates, Baxter, called out from the crow's nest. You looked up at Baxter, confused and also surprised. You walked towards the bow of the ship, took out your telescope, and looked through it. Just as Baxter suspected, it was indeed the Black Pearl as you could easily recognize it. You put down your telescope and just stared at it, from a far away distance this time, with your mouth agape. "Jack..." You whispered, feeling your heart fluttering at the same time.

"So, what should we do, Captain? Should we avoid the Black Pearl and that filthy Captain Jack Sparrow?" One of your crew mates from down below asked. You turned around to face him and said, with a sassy tone, "That shall not be necessary, sir. As Captain of the Dark Star, I say we'd give Captain Jack Sparrow a little surprise of his life. Set sail to the Black Pearl." "Aye, aye, Captain (y/l/n)." Your crew mate said, and, then, he walked off. You turned back to the Black Pearl and whispered, "I can't wait to see you after all these years, Jack."

***

Years ago, you were a crew mate to Captain Jack Sparrow and the first woman to set sail on the Black Pearl, despite first mate, Gibbs, believing that women are bad luck when they're on ships. You joined the Black Pearl after running from the law when you expressed yourself about supporting pirates and saving Jack's life when the Royal Navy threatened to execute him in front of the public. Jack was very impressed with your sword fighting skills, especially whenever you did spins and splits during a duel, he said he could use someone like you to protect him and his crew with your sword fighting skills. After getting adjusted to your new life as a crew mate, you felt the Black Pearl was officially your newfound home.

Being a crew mate on the Black Pearl for five years was a good life for you. Jack and the crewmen, even Gibbs, got the hang of you and your sassy attitude. If the other crewmen were being weird around you, your inner sass would appear and you'd give them a good come back or a threat. Jack even complimented about liking a woman like you that's got a lot of sass.

Since that day, you've developed a huge crush on Jack. You thought it was just a phase, but whenever you looked at him at every single moment of the day, your heart starts beating and your face would feel hot. But you didn't have the nerve to tell him that you love him because you were thinking him and the crewmen would laugh at you or you were worried that Jack didn't love you back. So you would hide your feelings and blush from him and his crew mates by name-calling Jack, ignore him, or sometimes you would stay away from him.

One day, when Jack made a stop on Maroon Island, your feelings for Jack were starting to increase more and you felt like you wanted to run away from your feelings. Then, on the day the Black Pearl was set sailing back to the sea, you secretly packed all your belongings on the Black Pearl and stayed on Maroon Island, without Jack, Gibbs, or the other crewmen knowing. When you watched the Black Pearl sail off, you regret for what you did; all because you have feelings for Jack and you didn't want to admit them. But you quickly got adjusted to your new home on Maroon Island for a bit.

Later on, you bought a ship, named it 'Dark Star', and found crew mates to join your ship. You set sail out to sea for the next three years, fighting off enemy pirates or the Royal Navy, searching for treasure, and many other adventures that you never thought you would encounter in your life. But unbeknownst to your crew mates, you had your heart set on searching for Jack and finally telling him that you love him.