Willy Wonka #15

Imagine Willy Wonka showing you something he invented on a very special day.

(A/N: Apologies for the late update. Thought about posting a Birthday imagine with my favorite JD Character of all time after my Birthday {Feb. 12th}.)

Today's a very special day for you. It's your Birthday. You couldn't believe how time has flown by so quickly and you were turning (y/a). You were excited to see what was planned for your very special day as you were spending the whole day with your boyfriend of nearly two and a half years, Willy Wonka.

Before you were in a relationship with Willy, you were hired as his secretary at his famous Chocolate Factory. The job was nerve racking and difficult during the first week as your duties to answer phone calls, arranging appointments, taking messages, collecting reports, and organizing meetings for Willy, but you eventually got used to it. You didn't see Willy very often as he's a very busy chocolatier trying to come up with new ideas for his candies and chocolates for the whole world to try. It bummed you out a lot, especially since you've been working for him six months prior, but you didn't let that get in the way of your work.

But, then, one day, Willy approached you and had a normal conversation for the very first time. He felt bad for hardly ever speaking to you ever since you started working for him and he wanted the chance to get to know you more. It brightened your day to finally talk with Willy and get to know more about him, both as a chocolatier and his personal life outside of his career.

After many conversations and spending more time with each other, you and Willy became a couple in a romantic relationship. You loved his silly, quirky personality and his creativity that he uses when making new candies. But more importantly, you loved the way he looked with his handsome facial features and tells you how much he loves and cares about you, daily.

***

"Alright, (y/n). This is it. This is the room I've been wanting to show you." Willy said, excitedly, as he stopped in front of a red curtain after running through the hallways with him a minute. "So this is why you were in a rush during our picnic lunch in the Chocolate Room earlier. You've brought me to a curtain door." You said, with your arms crossed and a smirk on your face. Willy giggled at your response and said back, "Because I was so anxious and excited to show you something new. But I hope you still had a wonderful lunch at our picnic for your Birthday, sweetheart." "Of course I had a wonderful time, Willy. The food was very scrumptious." You responded, making Willy giggle once again after you used one of his favorite words you used to describe the food.

Then, he cleared throat before he walked over to the rope tassel on the side of the curtain doorway. "Starshine, I would like to present to you something very new, unusual, but magical that will blow your mind." Willy said, and, then, as if on cue, he pulled the rope down and the red curtain moved to the side, revealing what was inside the room that Willy was excited to show you.

It was a large room filled with thousands and thousands of bubbles floating everywhere with shelves filled with glass bottles filled with mysterious different colored liquid inside it. You had a surprised expression appeared on your face as you watched the bubbles floating around. Willy walked inside first before he gestured you to walk in with him, which you did. "Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, (y/n)!" Willy exclaimed, with his arms out. You looked all over room and you noticed that the ceiling was incredibly high, where the bubbles were floating upward towards a gigantic ceiling fan that was spinning. "Goodness me, Willy. That's so high up there." You exclaimed.

"What exactly is this room, Willy? And what's in those bottles over on the shelves?" You asked. "Those, my dear (y/n), are Fizzy Lifting Drinks, a brand new soda invention I had just created recently. These special drinks will fill you with gas once you take a drink of it and the next thing you know you're lighter than air and you will be lifted off the ground like a balloon. Basically, to answer your first question, this is the only room in this factory where we'll be able to fly inside." Willy explained. "Wow. You're a genius, Willy. Making a soda that can make you fly. That's incredible." You commented, which made Willy, with a smile on his face, put a hand over his heart as he loves hearing your loving words about his creations.

But, then, a concerning question popped into your head. "But wait a second. If we're flying in here and we fly up too high, what about the ceiling fan up there, Willy? It will pull us towards it and, you know, cut us into ribbons." You said, cringing a little at the last part. Willy placed his purple latex gloved hand on your shoulder and said, "There's no need to worry about that, (y/n). I've put a special ingredient in the Fizzy Lifting Drinks that will make us fly at a certain height where we won't be flying too high towards the ceiling fan. Plus, I've color flavor coded these drinks where we could fly at a time limit up to five to thirty minutes without having to belch. But since it's your Birthday, I've decided to make a special Fizzy Lifting Drink that could last up to an hour so that we could spend some time flying together."

Afterwards, Willy walked over to one of the shelves and grabbed one of the bottles that had (f/c) liquid inside it and two cups for the two of you before he walked back to you. "You've told me that (f/c) is your favorite color and (your favorite fruit) is your favorite flavor for soda, so I made this specially for you, sweetheart." He explained, as he handed you a cup. "Aw, Willy. Thank you so much." You said. "You're welcome, my darling cocoa bean. Now give it a try. I haven't tested it out. I hope it works." Willy convinced you, as he poured some of the soda in your cup. "Even if it doesn't work, Willy, I'm sure the drink will still taste good." You told him.

Then, you drank soda, which tasted exactly like the (your favorite fruit) flavor you like. "Mm. That was delicious." You said. But somehow you weren't floating off the floor after drinking the soda. "Nothing's happening, Willy." You added. Willy was briefly bummed when he thought his newest creation was a failure. "Oh, well. At least it was worth a try." He said. "Of course it was, Willy. It was definitely worth a try—" You were about to say more, but you were, suddenly, floating off the floor and you yelped, in surprise, with Willy watching, while his violet eyes had widened.

As you were floating more into the air, you weren't completely warmed up to it as it happened out of nowhere after thinking it didn't work. You were panting for a bit, while you heard Willy exclaim from below. "It works! My Fizzy Lifting Drink actually works! You're flying, (y/n)! I'm really am a genius!" He said out loud, while he clapped his gloved hands. "Yeah, I can see that, Willy!" You said back, loudly and somewhat sarcastically. "I'll be right up there in just a moment, sweetheart!" Willy called out.

While you were waiting for Willy, you were starting to get the hang of flying in the air as you stopped floating upwards just as Willy had stated earlier and you were using your arms to move around as if you were swimming. A smile appeared on your face as you did a few here and there while you were floating with the bubbles. You kept thinking to yourself that it was definitely one of Willy's best inventions. "Willy, this is really fun!" You spoke, as you were flying in a circle near the walls. "Here I come, (y/n)!" You heard Willy say. You looked down and saw him floating up towards where you were. You continued flying in a circle as he was on the opposite side from where you were and flying in a circle in the opposite direction with you, while you both kept your eyes on each other.

Moments later, the two of you began to circle closer towards each other until Willy caught you by wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled as he pulled you closer towards him and you rested your arms on his shoulders. "Are you enjoying your Birthday so far, (y/n)?" Willy asked. "Absolutely, Willy. This is one of the best Birthdays I've ever had in my life. Being with you and flying with you surrounded by thousands of bubbles is making my day so wonderful." You answered. "Well, how about I make this wonderful moment even better?" Willy grinned, with you curious to know what he meant by that.

Willy, then, took your hand into his, while he kept his other arm around your waist, before he started slow dancing with you in the air. He swayed with you for a bit before he danced with you in a circle. Afterwards, he flew back in the center with you and twirled you around, with several bubbles twirling along with you. This was something you never thought you would do in your life, but it was amazingly magical with you dancing with Willy with bubbles floating around; it was almost like the two of you were dancing through the stars from outer space.

He, then, pulled you back towards him, where he rested his forehead against yours. Your face was close his as the tip of your nose was barely brushing against his. "You've made my Birthday so much better, Willy." You spoke, softly. "I'm glad that I did, my lovely starshine. I love making your day bright and happy." Willy said back, softly. "That's why I love you so much." "And I love you too, sweetheart." Willy said back, and, then, he closed the distance between you and him by pressing his warm, soft lips against yours. You kissed him back and enjoyed the lovely moment, while the bubbles floated around the two of you.