Tom Hanson #7

Imagine you and Tom Hanson are in a secret relationship.

*Requested by deppsbitch*

Three months ago, you joined Jump Street to work as an undercover police officer. While working there, you met and worked together on your very case at a local high school with Sergeant Judy Hoffs, Officer Doug Penhall, and Officer Tom Hanson. You became very good friends with Judy and Doug, but with Tom, you became more than just good friends.

After finishing the case, Tom asked you if you wanted to go out with him and you accepted his offer. After going out on many dates together for a month and a half without anyone from Jump Street knowing, you and Tom began a serious relationship together, in secret. Most of the time, whenever you both were off duty, one of you would go to each other's apartment and spend some together.

But sooner or later, while you and Tom were having a make out session on the couch at his apartment one night, Doug walked in with a box full of donuts to hangout with Tom and was shocked to see the two of you together, lip-locked. Doug was about to freak out, but Tom immediately got up from the couch and stuffed Doug's mouth with a donut to keep him quiet. After that, you and Tom made Doug promise not to tell anyone about your secret relationship with Tom, which he does with the donut still stuffed in his mouth. It worried you that Doug was gonna slip up one day, but you knew that he kept his promise.

***

It was a nice Friday morning as you were working on some documentation at Jump Street. Every five minutes, you would glance to your left to see Tom working at his desk. He would glance back at you, flirtatiously, and would either give you a wink or, secretly, blow you a kiss like he was desperately waiting to put his lips on yours. You wanted to giggle at his actions, but you knew you couldn't do that, so you would wink back at him. But little did you and Tom know was that someone nearby saw what you two were doing and it was making them suspicious between the two of you.

"Good morning, everyone. Sorry I'm late." You heard Doug say. You looked up and saw him walking by, with a baby girl in a baby carrier. You even noticed that he looked exhausted as he sat down at his desk and let out a sigh. You, along with Judy, got up and walked over to Doug's desk to see the baby. "I didn't know it was 'take your somebody's kid to work day' today, Doug." You said, as you looked at the baby, with admiration since you loved babies so much. "Oh, it isn't, (y/n). I didn't want to miss work today, so I thought of bringing Hannah here until her mother gets back." Doug explained, while holding the baby, Hannah, in his hands while she was in the baby carrier.

"Who is she?" You questioned. "Doesn't she belong to the hot looking stewardess that lives next door to you, Penhall?" Judy asked, curiously. "Yeah. She belongs to Julie." Doug answered. You and Judy glanced at each other, with smirks, before you both looked at him again. "Oh, I get it now. You're taking care of the baby so you could impress the hot looking stewardess and go out with her." You said, while you gave Hannah a toy to play with. "Hey. I'm just doing Julie a little favor." Doug denied. "Please, Penhall. You're doing yourself a favor." Judy stated. Doug looked down at Hannah and cooed, "You don't listen to her. She's a meanie." You and Judy chuckled at his cooing. "I hope Fuller is alright with you playing both cop and mother at the same time, Doug." You said, with a small laugh, as you headed back to your desk.

But before you could reach your desk, you were, suddenly, stopped by Tom, who stood closely in front of you. "Hey, (y/n), I got these documents that I need to copy, but I always have trouble using it. Could you maybe help me with it?" Tom asked, with a smirk, trying to hide his seductiveness. You knew what he meant when he asks you to help him copy paperwork, so you immediately said, "Uh, sure, Tom. I would be glad to help you out with the copy machine." Tom, then, grabbed your hand and rushed to the copy machine room, with you giggling, not even thinking about those that witnessed of just happened, like Judy and Doug, for instance.