Willy Wonka #13

Imagine you're a famous chocolatier and you meet Willy Wonka during the tour.

*Requested by Itz-me-YaBoi*

Since you were a child, you wanted to become a famous chocolatier. You wanted to become a chocolatier since the day you tasted your first piece of chocolate that you, secretly, tried at a candy shop when they had free samples. But both of your parents, as dentists, were against the idea of you fulfilling your dream because they thought it was a foolish idea and they wanted you to become a dentist like them so that you could fulfill a 'real' career.

One night, when you were twelve years old, you packed all your clothes and other items and ran away from home to live out your dream. You worked some waitressing jobs for the next ten years to save up some money to open up your own candy shop. Once you have finally succeeded your goal of raising enough money, you opened up your own candy shop in a small town and came up with fun, creative candies labeled with your last name, '(y/l/n)'. Business and your career as a chocolatier has been a complete success as there were many people, even from around the world, stopping by your candy shop every day wanting to buy your chocolate and candies.

Eventually, your business had became so popular later on, you decided to build a huge chocolate factory that became known as the largest factory in the world. You hired more workers and shipping trucks and business became an even more successful than ever. That was until you shut down your chocolate factory and fired all of your workers after you discovered that other chocolate makers that were big time competition to you for years sent in spies to steal your recipes to make their businesses better. Afterwards, you were upset because you didn't know what you were gonna do about your business since you didn't have any workers to help you and you felt like you were gonna give up on your chocolatier career.

But that all changed when you discovered Oompaland and decided to reopen your chocolate factory after you hired Oompa Loompas as your new workers. Once you opened up your chocolate factory, your business, once again, became a huge success. Even though you were happy to have the chocolate factory opened again and you were known as the 'World's Famous Chocolatier', you still felt lonely and you wished that you could meet someone that would help make your life feel even more completed than just being a chocolatier.

***

Today's an important day for you because you recently did a contest for five lucky winners from anywhere around the world if they find a golden ticket in your (y/l/n) chocolate bars and they get the opportunity to visit your chocolate factory for an exclusive tour. In addition to the tour, one of the golden ticket winners will receive a special prize that you have in mind for them; the winner will be the heir to your chocolate factory.

You wore a black shirt and pants with a maroon colored jacket and black heels as your usual chocolatier outfit for the big day. You also wore maroon gloves and a black top hat and carried a fancy cane with your outfit. After you looked at yourself in the body mirror to check to make sure you were all set and perfect for today, you left your bedroom and went outside to make some introductions.

 After you looked at yourself in the body mirror to check to make sure you were all set and perfect for today, you left your bedroom and went outside to make some introductions