Jack Sparrow #1

Imagine Jack Sparrow finding you out at sea and bringing you onboard.

You woke up after you've got splashed in the face by water. The taste of the salt from the water even got in your mouth, which you spit it out immediately. After you spit out the salt water, you looked at your surroundings. You were floating on a piece of plank wood, surrounded by nothing but clear blue skies and the ocean.

At first, you were confused on why you were floating on a piece of plank in the middle of the ocean. That was until you saw the ring on your left ring finger. You remembered what happened.

You were engaged to be married, in an arranged marriage, to a man you didn't love named, William Bentley. You both were sailing on a ship to Londontown, to get married there. You were struggling to breathe because the corset was tight around you, so you went to go get one of the servants to help you. But when you got to your bedroom, you caught your fiancé kissing one of the servants. Before you could tell anyone, your fiancé grabbed you and threw you overboard. The ship sailed ahead, leaving you in the middle of the ocean.

You were happy that you weren't gonna marry that awful man. But at the same time, you were still stuck in the middle of the ocean with no one around. You only hoped that a ship will come by and rescue you.

Then, as if your prayers were answered, a ship sailed by out of nowhere. You looked at the ship and you waved your arm in the air to get their attention, while you held onto the plank so you wouldn't fall into the water. Then, the ship sailed closer to you, where a loop rope was lowered down to you.

At first, you hesitated because you didn't know who the people on the ship were. But at the same time, you wanted to get out of the water. You grabbed the loop and you put it around your waist. After that, you tugged on the rope, twice, to let them know that you were ready. Then, they started pulling you up by the rope, which startled you a bit.

Once you got to the top, a group of men helped pull you onto the main deck, with one of them pulling the rope off of your waist. While you were on the ground, you looked at the men surrounding you and what kind of ship it was. But, then, you realized what kind of ship it was and what the men were. "Oh, my goodness. You're pirates!" You exclaimed. Then, all the men laughed at you. "Of course we're pirates, lassie. What'd you think we are?" One of the pirates said.

Then, a pirate, that looked to be the captain, pushed some of the pirates out of the way. He had dark brown dreadlocks, with metallic beads and trinkets hanging down on his hair, a goatee that was braided in two, with a couple of beads, a red bandana, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. He did look rather handsome to you.

"Alright, ye scallywags! Back off!" He said, sounding like he was drunk or something. He kneeled down next to you, observing you a bit, and he put his hand on your shoulder. "Let me take you to my quarters, miss." He whispered. You nodded. Then, he picked you up, in a bridal style, and he carried you to his quarters. The other pirates were whistling and saying 'oohs' and 'awes' from behind. "Don't mind me crew, love. They're just messin' with you." He said. You nodded.

When you got to his quarters, the man set you down on his bed, with you sitting up. "What's your name, love?" "My name is (y/n) (y/l/n)." You answered. The man smirked down at you and said, "Well, Miss (y/l/n), welcome to the Black Pearl. My name is Captain Jack Sparrow, but you can call me 'Jack' if you like." "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Jack, and you can just call me '(y/n)'. I really appreciate you and your crew saving me." You said. "My pleasure, love." Jack said.

"Here. I'll let you borrow my clothes so you won't catch a cold in that soaked dress of yours." Jack said. You nodded and said, "Okay." Then, Jack headed to his closet and got an over-sized white shirt and black trousers for you.

When he came back to the bed, you sat on your knees and had your back facing Jack. "I can't breathe very well with this corset on me. Could you help take it off of me, Jack?" You asked. "Sure, (y/n)." Jack said. Then, he pulled out his dagger and, in just a second, he cut the center of the corset and you breathed out, feeling relieved that it's off.

As soon as the corset was off, you took a couple of deep breaths. It was wonderful to breathe normal instead of feeling claustrophobic with something around you. "Feel better, love?" Jack whispered closely to your ear, with his hot, rum scented breath tickling your ear and his hands on your shoulders. You blushed, without Jack noticing, after he did that. "Um, yes, I do, Jack. Thank you." You said.

Then, you grabbed the clothes that Jack got for you and you turned around to face him. "Well, I'm gonna change out of my dress, Jack. Would you mind if I have some privacy?" You asked. "Of course, love." Jack said. Then, he was about to leave his quarters.

But he quickly turned around and went back to you. "(y/n), this may be last minute and we don't know you, but I was wondering. If you have nowhere to go, how would you like to join my crew?" Jack asked.

Even though you've just met Jack and his crew, you still felt that you wanted to accept his offer. Plus, you'll get to see stuff that you've never seen before that you've heard so much about. Also, you felt safe being with Jack and his crew. "Sure. I'll join your crew, Jack." You said, happily. Even Jack seemed happy about your answer. "Splendid, (y/n)! After you're done getting changed, I'll introduce you to me crew and you can tell us about yourself." Jack said, and, then, he left so you could change into his clothes.

***

It's been two months since you've joined Jack's crew. You were happier with Jack and his crew than where you were previously. Your now ex-fiancé probably told your family that you fell off the ship and drowned. When you told Jack of what happened to you, he vowed revenge if he ever came face-to-face with your ex. You even threw your engagement ring out into the ocean as a goodbye to him, in a good way.

Ever since you've met Jack, you've developed feelings for him. Even though he gets drunk from drinking so much rum all the time and he talked funny, he still made you laugh and smile. You wanted to tell him how you felt about him, but you were too shy to tell him.

You were standing at the end of the bow, watching the orange, yellow, and pink sunset up at the horizon, with the wind blowing your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of the way. It was breathtaking to see. Watching sunsets always made you smile.

"Beautiful, isn't it, love?" You heard Jack's voice from behind you, which startled you a bit. You turned your head and saw Jack standing behind you, smirking a bit. "It is beautiful, Jack." You said, as you turned your head back to the sunset. Then, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. You blushed when you turned your head and saw Jack's face close to yours. "But with you, (y/n), it's better." He whispered into your ear, which mean you smile and blush even more.

When you looked up at Jack's dark brown eyes and lips, Jack, then, caressed your cheek, leaned down, and pressed his lips against yours. You didn't expect Jack to do that, but you closed your eyes and kissed him back. You could taste the rum from him, but you didn't let that distract you from kissing him.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the kiss and you both looked into each other's eyes. "Jack..." You whispered. "I love you, (y/n). I've loved you ever since I saw those beautiful (e/c) eyes of yours." Jack said, as he stroked your cheek with his thumb. You smiled up at him before you pressed your lips against his, with your hand running through his dreadlocks. Jack kissed you back immediately, with passion in the kiss this time.