Willy Wonka #5

Imagine Willy Wonka asking your hand in marriage.

*Requested by WonkruHeda*

For the past two years, you've been dating the famous chocolatier in the world, Willy Wonka. You met him, unexpectedly, on the sidewalk in the snow when you both bumped into each other, knocking down your groceries. Willy felt bad for bumping into you, he picked up your stuff, and he instantly took a liking to you when he stared into your memorizing (e/c) eyes. He asked you if you wanted to go out on a date with him sometime. You hesitated at first, but, then, you agreed to go out with him sometime.

Over the next three months, you and Willy have gone on several dates, even on dates when Willy would show you around his chocolate factory. You even showed him the candy shop that you own that's just a few blocks away from his chocolate factory. He loved the way you decorated it with colorful swirls around your shop and how you displayed his candies very neatly, unlike the other two candy shops he, secretly, had been in. Since you owned a candy shop, he asked you what your favorite candy was and you told him that your favorite candy of all time was a candy ring. You told him when you were a child, you would always use those candy rings to pretend that you were getting married and he thought that it was cute.

After a while, Willy asked you to if you wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend, exclusively, because he couldn't stop thinking about you every single time that you both were not together, especially since you both don't live together; you lived in your own apartment above your candy shop. You said 'yes', without hesitating, because you loved Willy with all your heart and you had a feeling inside telling you that he's the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with.

***

Today was you and Willy's second anniversary as you were spending your anniversary in his chocolate factory. You both took rides in his Glass Elevator to see your favorite places all over the factory and you got to help him in the Inventing Room by tasting new candy flavors he recently invented. You enjoyed every moment that you both did together. The last thing that you both were gonna do for your anniversary was spending some time in the Chocolate Room.

You dressed in a short, kneel-length (f/c) dress for the occasion and, then, you met Willy in the Chocolate Room. While you both were in the Chocolate Room, the two of you ate some candy, including the grass, and played Hide-N-Seek all around the room. It was fun doing this with Willy on your anniversary, you kept thinking to yourself, 'How does this day get any better?'

Right now, you and Willy were sitting on the grass on a red and white checkered blanket, having a picnic dinner. He arranged the Oompa Loompas to make some sandwiches for the both of you and make some chocolate-covered strawberries for dessert. You thought it was cute of how the picnic dinner was arranged. "Here, (y/n). You take the last strawberry." Willy said, as he handed you the last chocolate-covered strawberry. "No. You take it, Willy." You said. "No, you take it." Willy teased you, bopping your nose with his purple gloved finger. "No, you take it." You teased back. You both laughed and, then, Willy hands you the strawberry. "Please. I insist, my lady." He said. "Why, thank you. What a kind gentleman you are, Mr. Wonka." You said, playfully, and, then, you took a bite of the strawberry. "Not as kind as you, my little cocoa bean." Willy said, playfully, as he, gently, pinched your cheek, which made you snicker and blush.

As soon as you were done with the strawberry, Willy asked, "Are you finished, sweetheart?" You nodded. "Splendid!" Willy exclaimed, as he stood up and held his gloved hand out towards you. "Walk with me?" "Of course, Willy." You said, and, then, you stood up and took Willy's hand and he walked you towards the bridge.

Once you both got to the middle of the bridge, you both turned and watched the chocolate waterfall. You wrapped your arms around Willy's waist and leaned against him, sighing happily. Willy smiled down at you as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. "Breathtaking, isn't it, Willy?" You asked. "It is, (y/n). It's so satisfying and it smells wonderful, as usual. But with you here, watching it with me, (y/n), it's even more beautiful." Willy said, and, then, he placed a kiss on top of your head. You smiled as you snuggled closer to him while you watched the chocolate waterfall.

There was nothing but silence for a couple of minutes until Willy spoke. "(y/n), can I tell you something?" He asked. You looked up at him and said, "Of course. You can tell me anything, Willy." Then, Willy unwrapped his arms from around you and he took both of your hands as he looked down at you, looking like he was nervous. "(y/n), I don't have my flash cards with me, so bare with me on this." He said. You nodded as you kept your eyes on Willy's violet eyes.

Willy cleared his throat and began to say, "(y/n), ever since I bumped into you, two years ago, I, suddenly, became different than I never thought I could be. One minute, I was just a lonely chocolatier with Oompa Loompas around helping me with my candies. I never thought I was gonna find a beautiful girl in my life because for so long, I'd always thought being a famous, successful chocolatier and making candy was very important in my life. But soon after that, it all changed. Right now, here I am, holding hands with you, feeling the warmth, as hot as hot chocolate, in my heart whenever I see you. Something I've never felt before in my life that I enjoy feeling twenty-four-seven when I'm with you. When I see you, all I can see in front of me is someone that I love, with gorgeous (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. Someone with a cute laugh and a bright smile that makes my day less stressful. You've changed my life, (y/n), and I am very, very happy to have you be part of it."

You smiled even more and tears of happiness were starting to form in your eyes as you listened to Willy the whole time. His speech sounded so beautiful and charming, it made your heart melt like a marshmallow. "I have one more thing to say, (y/n)." Willy added. You nodded. "Do you remember when you told me you would always wear a candy ring around your finger and pretended that you were married?" He asked. You chuckled and said, "Of course." Then, Willy reached into his pocket and pulled out small red velvet box. "Well...how about we try this with a real ring this time?" He asked, as he got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing a blue candy-like diamond gold ring with tiny silver diamonds all around it.

how about we try this with a real ring this time?" He asked, as he got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing a blue candy-like diamond gold ring with tiny silver diamonds all around it

You gasped, in surprise, with the tears of happiness running down your cheeks as you looked down at the ring. "(y/n) (y/l/n), my sweetheart, will you marry me?" Willy asked. You smiled, with a chuckle, as you nodded and said, "Yes. I will. I will marry you, Willy Wonka." Then, Willy took the ring out of the box, and, gently, grabbed your left hand and slid the ring onto your ring finger. It was a perfect fit. You looked down at the ring and admired it before you looked up at Willy, who was smiling at you.

"I love you, Willy Wonka." You said, as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "And I love you too, soon-to-be, Mrs. (y/n) Wonka." He said, with a giggle. You giggled back and, then, you leaned up and pressed your lips against Willy's. He kissed you back immediately, passionately, as he held you close to him.