Johnny Depp #21

Imagine your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, singing a song he wrote for you.

Earlier in the day, you and your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, got into an argument. You found out that Johnny's filming schedule was gonna be busy for next six months in a different location than your hometown and he was gonna end up missing the day in the month of your three year anniversary of your relationship with him. You were mad that he didn't consider taking some time off to spend time with you for a short time and you told him how you felt about it. But Johnny yelled back at you and said that his upcoming movie was gonna be a boost for his acting career and his career happened to be more important to him. When he said that to you, that immediately broke your heart. You left his house, in tears, and headed back to your apartment.

You sat on the couch in your apartment almost all day, thinking about those hurtful words Johnny said to you. You kept having thoughts about breaking up with him or go back and talk with him. But you couldn't make up your mind. You've known Johnny for three years and you felt that forgiving him would be the right thing to do. But after he said those words to you, it was difficult to forgive him, especially when he said that his acting career was more important to him.

***

It was around eleven at night as you were sitting on the couch, in your pajamas, your (f/c) robe, and slippers, reading your favorite book to ease your mind from earlier. You haven't heard from Johnny since you left his house and you haven't tried to contact him. You thought it would be best to contact him the next day and talk with him. Sleep was about to take over you as you closed your book and was about to go to bed.

But before you got off the couch to turn off the lamp in the living room, you heard a distant guitar playing from outside. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, when you looked at the back sliding door that was cracked open until you heard a familiar voice vocalizing. You got up from the couch, walked over to the back sliding door, turned on the porch light on, and walked onto your deck that was on the second floor to see where the guitar music and voice was coming from. You stopped at the railing of the deck, surprised, when you looked down and saw Johnny standing in the middle of the parking lot in front of where your apartment deck was.

He had his guitar with him and he was playing a sweet tune, while looking up at you, before he began singing a song.

Since the day I first met you
My whole life had changed
When I saw that smile on your face
And your lovely eyes too

As he was singing, the neighbors that lived in the same apartment building as you did were on their decks, looking like they just woke up, and looked down to see was going on. They seemed annoyed rather than curious.

Whenever I'm with you
Our love grows so stronger
It's like I knew
That we belong together

Without you
I would feel so blue
But when you bring the light
You make my world shine bright

While Johnny was singing directly at you with that lovely song on the guitar, you did nothing but lean against the railing and listen to the beautiful voice that belonged to the man you love, with a smile on your face.

In other words...

You are important to me
As we are meant to be
I love you just the way you are
Because you are my heart

After he sang the last word, Johnny stopped playing his guitar and he placed his guitar on his back with the help of the guitar strap. Then, he ran over to a vine fence that was against your apartment building and started climbing up it. You walked over to the side of the deck and looked down as you watched Johnny climb up the vine fence, feeling worried about his safety if the fence could break underneath him. But he finally made it to the top and grabbed onto the side railing and stood, closely, in front of you as he looked into your (e/c) eyes. The neighbors groaned as they all headed back inside their apartment.

"Well, this sort of feels like a Romeo and Juliet balcony scene moment." Johnny said. You giggled and said, "Except we're not star crossed lovers from two different families." You said, and Johnny chuckled. "So, what did you think about my song, (y/n)?" He asked. "Oh, Johnny, it was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. You definitely made me smile." You said. "I'm glad you loved it, (y/n). I wrote it for you earlier because...I felt horrible after what I said to you." Johnny said, with a hint of sadness in his dark brown eyes. You frowned a bit and said, "You really hurt me earlier, Johnny." "I know and I'm so sorry that I did. I want you to know that everything that I said about my career to you was not true. You're the one that's more important to me than my acting career and a film. Everything that I said in your song was my way of telling you of how much you're important to me than anything." Johnny said.

Your frown went away when a smile started to form on your face once again. "Really, Johnny?" You said. "Of course, (y/n). After all, you are my heart." Johnny said. You smiled even more and exclaimed, "Oh, Johnny." You, then, wrapped your arms around him and embraced him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. "I forgive you, Johnny." You said, and Johnny embraced you a little more tighter, but gently. "And I'm gonna take some time off from filming when our anniversary comes around the corner." He said, and you sighed, happily.

But, then, there was a sound of wood breaking from below the vine fence and Johnny held onto you tighter when he felt that he was gonna fall. "Um, Johnny, I think it's safer if you could get onto the deck." You said, sounding strained from holding Johnny to prevent him from falling. "Couldn't agree with you more, (y/n)." Johnny agreed, grunting a bit.

Then, you, carefully, helped him climb over the railing until he was completely safe on the deck wit you before the whole vine fence fell down on the ground below. You both looked down and Johnny said, "Well, I hope they don't bill you for that." You looked at him, with a grin on your face. "And you're gonna pay for it if that does happen." You said, in a joking way. He looked at you and responded back, "I deserve it anyway. I broke your heart earlier and now I broke that piece of junk vine fence."

You stepped towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck and I said, "My heart is no longer broken, Johnny. Your beautiful song helped heal it." He smiled down at you as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer towards him and said, "And I'm glad it did, sweetheart." Then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back, which felt wonderful to feel his warm, soft lips against yours again.

But the kiss didn't last long when you and Johnny felt a cold breeze blow at you both. The two of you pulled away from the kiss, but Johnny still kept his arms wrapped around you. "Let's head inside before you catch a cold, (y/n)." He said. "Couldn't agree with you more, Johnny." You said, and, then, with an arm around your waist, Johnny walked you inside your apartment.