Willy Wonka #6

Imagine Willy Wonka getting jealous when he sees you talking to another man.

*Requested by Wolfie1137*

You've been dating the world's famous chocolatier, Willy Wonka, for over a year after meeting each other at a local candy shop. You drove through a small town trying to live an independent life from your family. You wanted to get a snack before you looked for your new apartment, so you stopped by the local candy shop. You couldn't decide what type of Wonka bar you wanted to try and, then, out of nowhere, Willy Wonka happened to be visiting the candy shop and he suggested the Wonka Chilly Chocolate Creme. You tried it and you instantly took a liking to it, which made Willy happy to see your reaction.

Nervously, Willy asked you out for a walk around town with him and you accepted his invitation. It was exciting because you never thought in your life that you would be hanging out with the famous Willy Wonka out of all the people in the world. You both got to know each other, even about you just arriving into town looking for an apartment to stay in. Then, Willy offered a room for you to stay in at his chocolate factory. You hesitated at first because you just met him for a short time and you didn't want to be a burden living around with him. But Willy mentioned that him and his Oompa Loompas would provide you with hospitality and he's willing to give you a job as a personal assistant to him. You, then, agreed to move into Willy's chocolate factory.

After staying and working for Willy for six months, you both had developed feelings for each other and both officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. It was wonderful being in a relationship with Willy because you love everything about him; his quirky, cheerful, and funny personality, his creativity when it comes to making new candies, his handsome features, and the way he looks at you, lovingly, with his violet eyes. You love Willy with all your heart; there was no other man in this world that was like him and he's the only man you want to be with for the rest of your life.

***

One day, you felt a bit tired after a long day of testing and taking notes for Willy when he was testing out his new candies before selling them. So far, there were a couple of candies that needed more improvement on them and one specific candy worked out great. He invented a new chocolate that's in the shape of a red rose top that you could share with a special someone with pieces of chocolate petals. You thought it was a very romantic idea to use, especially when Valentine's Day was coming up in a of couple months and it would be great to have a dozen of them in each individual boxes. Willy liked your Valentine's Day idea that he immediately decided to go with it and have the chocolate roses sent out by February. He even gave you a couple of samples for you to eat later.

You felt like you needed some fresh air, so you decided to go outside in the snow and get some fresh cold air. You put on your (f/c) thick winter coat that looked like Willy's black one, winter gloves, winter boots, and earmuffs. Before you went outside, you notified an Oompa Loompa of where you were going and to let Willy know right away so he wouldn't worry. The Oompa Loompa nodded and walked off to notify Willy. After that, you walked out of the chocolate factory and went for a walk in the snow in front of the factory.

Luckily, it was lightly snowing and the snow wasn't too deep to walk in, so it was a perfect time to go out for a walk. The cold air felt so good and it was helping you not feel so tired anymore. You felt like you could dance in the snow as you could feel snowflakes flying all around you.

While you walking close to the metal gates, you noticed a man playing a guitar near the gated doors. He had light brown hair in a pony tail and he wore a brown coat. The music that he was playing from his guitar sounded amazing. "Hello?" You called out, as you approached him. He looked up and you saw his face. He had a strong jawline with facial hairs and dark brown eyes. You were surprised because he sort of reminded you of Willy. 'He looks like he could be related to Willy.' You thought to yourself.