JD Characters #15

Imagine the JD Characters meeting your new boyfriend.

*Requested by Chipmunk1904*

Nearly a year ago, you worked at a local bar as a waitress during the summer to earn a little extra money for your Senior Year in college and for a place to stay since you couldn't afford living in a dorm room. On an unusual day, you witnessed an argument happening between two women and eight men that oddly looked similar to each other. Apparently, one of them, that looked like a pirate, was drunk from drinking too much rum and insulted them at their table by saying that one of them smelled like she just passed gas and saying to the other one that she needed some toilet paper to wipe the dirt, which was makeup, off her face. Both of them were offended and started calling him names, which caused the other seven men to stand up from their chairs and argue at the women to stick up for their friend. But you broke up the fight and the two women left the bar.

The gentlemen apologized to you for causing a scene, but you told them that they didn't need to apologize. You explained to them that those two women are always arrogant and rude and play the victim card. They both cause trouble and find any excuse to start an argument and accuse someone they argue with of something they didn't do if the cops were called on them. Plus, you also agreed with everything the drunk man said about them and you made all eight of the men laugh.

You were, then, introduced by the group of eight; Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, John Dillinger, Sweeney Todd, Mort Rainey, Barnabas Collins, Gellert Grindelwald, and the Wolf. Respectfully, they like to call their group 'the JD Characters'. After you introduced yourself to them, they offered to pay you back the favor for your kindness and for sticking up for them, but you told them that it was fine and you were just doing your job. Then, they invited you to hang out with them at their table. You hesitated at first, but once you saw what time it was on the clock that it was time for your lunch break, you accepted their invitation.

During your whole lunch break, you got the chance to know each JD Character, briefly, as you were on a short timely break and they all got a chance to know about you. When you brought up about you saving money for a place to stay, the JD Characters got up from their chairs and huddled around and discussed something, privately. Seconds later, The Characters turned back to you and offered a place for you to stay in at their new mansion they had recently moved into, rent free since you're in college. You were surprised that these eight odd looking, but very kind gentlemen that you just met not too long ago were offering a place for you to stay in, especially for rent free. You accepted their offer and you moved into their mansion later on.

Living with the JD Characters was the best decision you made in your life. Not only were you gratefully living rent free in a mansion, but you have grown a very close friendship with the JD Characters since the day you moved in months ago. They all have been extremely nice to you and they promised to look out for you since you're their special friend to them and they want to make sure that nothing happens to you.

***

It was a quiet evening as the JD Characters were hanging around nearby, doing there own business; Willy was in the kitchen making a new chocolate strawberry flavor candy, Mort was at the dining room table with his laptop while suffering from a writer's block, John was polishing his Thompson Submachine Gun, Sweeney was sharpening his razor that he calls his 'little friend', Barnabas and the Wolf were watching Gellert practice his magic, and Jack was passed out on the couch after drinking a bottle of rum as usual. With you, on the other hand, were not present with any of the Characters as you were in your bedroom, getting ready for a special occasion.

"Hi, guys." You said, as you walked out of your bedroom, dressed in one of your favorite dresses and wearing black boots. The JD Characters, including Willy and Mort peeking around the corner and Jack immediately waking up, looked at your direction and were staring at you, in admiration, of how beautiful you looked in your outfit.