Gellert Grindelwald #2

Imagine you being confronted by your ex-boyfriend, Gellert Grindelwald.

1927.

Three months ago, you were reunited with your boyfriend of five years, Gellert Grindelwald, after he escaped from the MACUSA when they were transferring him to Europe to be tried for his crimes. You were so excited to be with Gellert again after being in disguise for awhile. But your excitement soon went away when he mentioned that he's gonna get ready to immediately work on organizing his movement; to lift the International Statute of Secrecy so that Wizards could reveal their existence to Muggles and dominate them 'for the greater good'. You were against the idea of his movement and all you wanted to do was spend time with him. But when Gellert said that his meeting's important, that struck your heart. You felt that his movement was more important than your relationship with him. You broke up with him and went back to your home in Paris.

After your broke up with Gellert, you tried to move on with your life and try to forget about him. But for some reason, you couldn't get your mind off of him. It's like you regret breaking up with him and wanted to get back together with him. But at the same time, you didn't want to because you knew he's working on his movement and he probably moved on from you.

Sometime later, you met a man around your age named 'Ralph' at a local cafe and he seemed rather nice when he got a glimpse at you. He took a liking to you after talking for a bit and asked you out on a date the next day. You thought about it for a second and, then, you accepted his invitation since you wanted to get Gellert off your mind and start something fresh.

***

You were walking on the streets of Paris heading to your apartment, thinking about your date night with Ralph from last night. It was nice to get to know him during your date with him and he seemed nice to hang out with. But he seemed rather shy and odd the whole time you were with him. Even when he dropped you off at your apartment and kissed you goodbye on your cheek, he kissed you hard and quick as if he was in a rush. He was way different than Gellert. But you thought it was probably his nerves getting to him.

As you were getting closer to the of where your apartment was, you stopped near an alleyway when you, all of a sudden, saw black fabric flying from the sky and flew around the streets, buildings, and up in the sky of where you were at. It was almost covering up the area and some of the people were confused on what was happening. You even glanced at a couple of people nearby looking at it, with grins on their faces, as if they knew what it meant. You even knew what it meant as well as it was mentioned to you awhile back. It was Gellert summoning his followers for his movement. "Gellert." You said, as you watched the black fabric disappear into the sky.

"I had a feeling that I would see you again sometime soon, (y/n)." Your (e/c) eyes widened when you heard a familiar voice from behind you that came from the alleyway. You turned around and faced none other than your ex-boyfriend, Gellert Grindelwald. "You still look beautiful as always since the last time I saw you, (y/n)." He said, while he adjusted the cuffs on his coat. Without anyone noticing, you walked into the alleyway and stood in front of him. "What are you doing here, Gellert?" You asked. "I have come here to not only summon my followers, but to also see you and your beautiful, memorizing face that I cannot even stop thinking about." Gellert answered.

"Look, Gellert, if you're here to ask me to get back together with you, you're wasting your time. I don't want to get back together with you after you hurt me three months ago." You said. "What did I do to hurt you, (y/n)?" Gellert asked. "You seriously forgot? Let me remind you of it. You chose your movement over our relationship. You said it was important. All I wanted was to spend time with you, but you instead decided to focus more on your movement than me. That's why I broke up with you." You explained. Gellert seemed shocked after you said all of that. "I didn't mean to hurt you, (y/n). After I escaped from the MACUSA, I immediately wanted to start on my movement. But I was still thinking about you at the same time." "But you didn't express it to me well enough, Gellert." You said.