Jack Sparrow #13

Imagine you're captured by Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow saves you.

You were a mermaid, with a (f/c) tail and brassiere, swimming all over the ocean, with your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing through the blue clear water. You were on a mission to find the man named Captain Jack Sparrow, who you met a couple years ago near Tortuga. He was walking along the shoreline when he saw you rising from the water and you both spotted each other. It was instantly love at first sight for you both and the two of you got to know one another. But the conversation was cut short when the sun was setting and you had to get back to your family and Jack's crew of the Black Pearl was set for sail. Before you both left, you held Jack's hand and promised him that you'll find him again one day as you told him that you'll remember his handsome face and the Black Pearl.

Days turned into years and you've been searching for Jack and the Black Pearl all over the ocean. Since the day you met Jack, you couldn't get him off your mind. You were old enough to leave your home, so you decided to travel around the ocean to search for him. Sometimes, you kept thinking that he was gone forever, but your heart kept telling you that he's alive and waiting for you to return to him.

***

It was getting close to the evening as you were searching for underwater food to eat. When you glanced up towards the surface, you spotted two pirate ships. Your (e/c) eyes widened when you noticed one of them was the Black Pearl. You smiled when you instantly said, "Jack!", and, then, you immediately swam up towards the surface. "I'm coming, Jack!" You said, as you were getting closer towards the surface, where you were in between both the ships.

You rose out of the water and you turned towards the Black Pearl and looked up at the ship, where you saw all the crew mates gathered at the railing of the ship, with their swords drawn out. You were confused on what was going on, but that soon went away when you saw the one pirate you easily recognized with those dark brown dreadlocks, with metallic beads and trinkets hanging down on his hair, a goatee that was braided in two, with a couple of beads, a red bandana, and tan skin. The one you fell in love with two years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Jack!" You shouted out loud, which got Jack and his crew mates attention. You couldn't see from a far distance, but you could tell that he was shocked, but happy to see you again. "(y/n)!" He yelled. But, then, his facial expression immediately turned to worry when he and his crew mates looked straight ahead at something. Then, they looked down and shouted 'Get out' or 'Move out of there' at you and started gesturing you to swim away. "(y/n), get out of there! It's a trap!" Jack shouted. You were confused at first until you looked up and saw a body size net hanging above you and it quickly dropped down towards you. You yelped once it caught you.

After you were trapped in the net, you heard an evil gruff laugh from the other ship while you were struggling to rip the net open since you were starting to feel claustrophobic. You turned to the other ship, where it was green and resembled a sailfish. Then, you noticed a man, who looked like the captain of the ship, standing on the railing, while holding a rope with his right hand. He had a cephalopod-like head, with octopus-like tentacles giving the illusion of a thick beard and his left arm was a crab claw and looked intimidating. Even the crew looked like a mixture of different underwater creatures. It was at that moment when you realized it was the Flying Dutchman and the captain was none other than Davy Jones as you learned about him from legends from your family.

"Looks to me you know this gorgeous mermaid here, Jack. Perhaps this will be a good way to pay off your debt." Davy Jones said, with a Scottish accent. You gasped and, then, you tried to get out of the net even more. "You leave (y/n) alone, ye lousy squid! She's just an innocent mermaid!" Jack shouted. "Aye. She's a mermaid who has tears that can turn into diamonds, which are worth a lot. Quite rare to capture a mermaid like her. Now that I have one and you're here, it's time to pay for your debt, Jack." Davy Jones said, and, then, he gestured his crew mates to raise up the net. You screamed as you were being lifted up from the water and into the air while you were still in the net.