Jack Sparrow #16

Imagine you're a pirate who travels with Jack Sparrow and you both are confronted by the Royal Navy.

*Requested by Janepeg*

It's been exactly a year since you ran away on your wedding day in Port Royal from your arranged fiancé, Cornelius Dudley, and went from being the daughter to filthy rich parents to starting your new life as a pirate on the Black Pearl with the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow, who 'married' you at the altar when he was disguising himself as Cornelius while he was running from the Royal Navy. Being a pirate was the best decision you've ever made as your life with your rich parents was rather boring and you've always been seeking out for adventure and excitement your whole life, even if it meant being chased by known enemies of the sea. You get to see what was out in the horizon that probably no one has never seen before, sword fight minions of an enemy, and being part of the crew of the Black Pearl that seemed like family to you.

Even though you weren't actually married to Jack, he still treated you like a wife. After he took you to his ship after you decided to run away with him, you both got to know each other and he warned his crew mates not to be 'googly-eye-balling' towards you. He's very protective of you whenever danger was potentially lurking around the corner, he would sometimes ask if you were alright, he taught you a few maneuvers on sword fighting, and he would make you laugh when it came to his drunken state and asking where the rum was. From time to time when you got to know more of him and have incredible adventures with him, you were falling in love with Jack and you wished that you would actually marry him, but you didn't know when that day will be and you kept wondering if he was serious about marriage.

***

The Black Pearl was docked at the Port Royal docks after Jack decided to explore your hometown for a bit, with you accompanying him so you can take a look at it yourself to see if anyone would possibly recognize you after being gone for exactly a year. You wore your pirate dress, along with your pirate hat, sword, black tights, and black boots before you met with Jack. He looked at you with admiration in his dark brown eyes of how beautiful you looked in the outfit you were wearing before he started walking down the dock, wobbling a bit from being drunk, with you were following him from behind.

 He looked at you with admiration in his dark brown eyes of how beautiful you looked in the outfit you were wearing before he started walking down the dock, wobbling a bit from being drunk, with you were following him from behind

You and Jack walked through the town, with people staring at you both with their mouths wide open in shock as they recognize Jack from 'Wanted' posters and seeing you with him. "Everyone's staring at us, Jack." You whispered. Jack blew raspberry and waved his hand before he said, "Let them stare. We ain't doing anything wrong except walking on the dirt of this miserable town." You rolled your eyes and chuckled at his response and smirked at everyone looking at the two of you.

"Pirates! Somebody help us! There are pirates walking on our land!" One man shouted out of nowhere, idiotically and dramatically, while pointing at you and Jack at the same time. People nearby, then, started running around, panicking, while you and Jack were being nonchalant with the commotion happening around you both. "Yes, we are pirates and we're just strolling along and hoping one of you could point to us to the nearest tavern." Jack said out loud. You rolled your eyes again and shook your head when you knew what he was going there for. "I'm gonna go find some bread, Jack." You told him. "Alright, love." Jack responded, and, then, you walked to a different corner of the market.