Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker #4

Imagine you getting jealous when Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker meets someone.

*Requested by buckydepplcve*

You were hanging out in the Turkey Point picnic area with the teenage group that you hang out with all the time, The Drapes. You sat on top of the picnic table with Wanda, who was putting more of her bright red lipstick on her lips, and Pepper, who was pregnant with her third child, while Hatchet-Face and Milton were sitting on the bench together. The only member that was not with you and the gang was the leader, Wade Walker, who goes by the nickname, 'Cry-Baby', because his teardrops can easily attract the ladies, including you.

"Where's Cry-Baby?" You asked. "I think he's out driving on his new motorcycle." Pepper answered. "Picking up that Square chick that we met earlier." Milton added. You were to him, with a shocked expression on your face. "That little Miss Cherry Pie wannabe Drape blonde that tried to flirt with Cry-Baby?" You asked, with a hint of jealousy in your voice. "Yeah. That girl." Hatchet-Face said. Then, a jealous scowl appeared on your face and you rested your elbows on your knees and your head in your hands. "Ooh. Someone looks jealous." Pepper said. "Does (y/n) have a little crush on Cry-Baby?" Wanda mocked. "No. I don't." You denied, with your face turning into a shade of blush pink.

"Ooh. She's turning pink. The girl's got some loving feelings for Cry-Baby." Hatchet-Face said. "(y/n) and Cry-Baby sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Milton said, in a singsongy voice. "Okay. Okay. It's true. I'm in love with Cry-Baby." You admitted, with your face turning red this time. Everyone in the whole all said 'ooh' and making positive comments about you being in love with Cry-Baby. "Girl, how long have you been in love with my brother?" Pepper asked, curiously. "For four years." You answered. "Whoa!" The Drapes exclaimed. "You're eighteen years old and you've been in love with Cry-Baby for the past four years?" Wanda asked. You nodded.

It was true that you fell in love with Cry-Baby when you were fourteen, the same year you and your family moved to Baltimore in the Turkey Point neighborhood. Cry-Baby was the first person you met and he became your first friend when you were exploring Turkey Point. Eventually, once you became settled in and joined The Drapes, you developed loving feelings for him. Even before the teardrops caught your attention, you still found him very attractive. He may look like a bad boy on the outside, but in the inside, he's very sweet and very caring towards you. But you didn't tell him about your feelings for him because you thought he only liked you as a friend and he prefers the 'pretty little Square' type, like that Allison Vernon-Williams.

"Yes, I have been in love with Cry-Baby for the past four years." You admitted. "Why haven't you told him you love him, (y/n)?" Hatchet-Face asked. "Because...Because I don't have the guts to tell him." You said. "Ooh. Someone's being a chicken." Milton joked. "I am not, Milton." You said, crossing your arms. Milton, then, started squawking like a chicken. "Shut up, Milton!" Hatchet-Face and Wanda said at the same time and Milton stopped squawking, looking ashamed. "(y/n), you gotta my brother that you love him." Pepper convinced you. "But I can't, Pepper." You said. "Why can't you?" Wanda questioned. "Because I don't think he loves me. I think he only likes me as a friend." You explained.

Everyone looked at you, confused. "You don't know that for sure, (y/n). My brother is probably feeling the same way you're feelin'." Pepper said. 'Maybe.' You thought to yourself. "Yeah." Hatchet-Face agreed. "You should tell him that you love him before he falls completely in love with that Square." Wanda suggested. "But how should I tell him?" You questioned. Everyone didn't come up with an answer. "You'll figure it out soon, (y/n). Come on, guys. Cry-Baby wants us to rehearse for tonight." Pepper said, and she and everyone began to leave the picnic table, except you. "Hey, (y/n), you comin'?" Milton asked. "Nah. Y'all go ahead. I gotta do some thinkin'." You said, and, then, everyone left.