Johnny Depp #23

Imagine you and your husband, Johnny Depp, are having a baby and you challenge him to know what it's like to be pregnant.

Two years ago, you met your favorite actor and celebrity crush of all time, Johnny Depp, at film festival conference. You had the courage to walk up to him ask for an autograph and picture with him. He took an instant interest in you when he met you and he made your day even special by giving you his phone number so you could call him sometime just so he could get to know you. After many dates together for a whole year, Johnny asked you for your hand in marriage and you both got married that same year.

Nearly a year after the two of you were married, you discovered that you were pregnant. It was a shock to you and Johnny, but it was the happiest moment for the both of you, especially since Johnny was gonna be a father again for the third time. Becoming a first time mother felt a little overwhelming at first, but with Johnny's help after having past experience with his other two children, Lily-Rose and Jack, you felt confident that you were gonna be a great mother. The next few months had been challenging, like dealing with morning sickness, but that didn't stop you from being excited to have a baby with Johnny.

***

Now nine months pregnant, you walked into the kitchen to grab a snack you were craving for, where you were greeted by Johnny's band members of the Hollywood Vampires; Alice Cooper, Joe Perry, and Tommy Henriksen. "Hey, guys." You greeted them, before you went to the refrigerator to grab a cup of chocolate pudding. "Hey, (y/n). You look very radiant with your pregnancy. I could tell that you're glowing." Alice said. "Aw, thank you, Alice. I can't believe next week is the due date. This baby will come any day now." You said, as you ate a spoonful of pudding. "Do you know what you and Johnny are having?" Tommy asked. "No. After thinking about it for a while, Johnny and I decided to be surprised to know what the gender is once the baby is born." You answered, and, then, you ate another spoonful of pudding.

"Speaking of Johnny, where is he?" Joe asked. "Oh, he's in our bedroom getting ready with something I wanted him to wear." You responded. "What would that be?" Alice asked, curiously. "Well, recently, Johnny was curious to know what it feels like to be pregnant as he has been curious about it with his other two children, so I went on Amazon and ordered a—" "(y/n), where are you?" You heard Johnny call out for you. "In the kitchen with the Hollywood Vampires. Come in here." You called out. "I don't want to do this, (y/n). I look ridiculous and I don't want the guys to see this." You heard Johnny say. "Oh, come on, Johnny. You wanted to know what it was like to be pregnant, now get out here." You said.

Then, Johnny stepped in from around the corner, wearing a black shirt that had a nine month size pregnancy pad under it and a yellow caution sign on top of the swollen abdomen that read 'BUMP'.

Once the guys saw what Johnny was wearing, all three of them started laughing hysterically, while Johnny was nowhere close to laughing. Instead, he was embarrassed. You, on the other hand, tried to hold your laugh back. "Are you guys done laughing?" Johnny asked. "Not really, Johnny." Alice said, as he continued laughing with the other two. Johnny laughed with them, mockingly, before Joe said, "Oh, Johnny. You sure got yourself a little bun in the oven there." Then, the guys walked out of kitchen as quick as they could as Johnny was about to run after them for laughing at him. But he stopped when he, suddenly, felt a pain in his lower back due to the weights inside the pregnancy pad that represented the weight of the baby at nine months.