Don Juan DeMarco #1

Imagine you're walking at night and Don Juan DeMarco takes you under his wing when you get cornered.

You were vacationing with a couple of your friends in Los Angeles for a couple of days just to enjoy the last days of summer before starting your Senior year in college. Your first day of vacation was fine, at first, when you went shopping and went to a spa with your friends for four hours. But when the night came along, it wasn't very exciting as you were hoping. You and your friends went to a local club and your friends were mingling with some guys they met on the dance floor. You were left out of the group, which made you bummed because you didn't see any other good-looking guys in club to talk with and your friends were more focused on the guys they were with. After thinking about it for awhile, you decided to head back to the hotel.

As you were walking down a street that was dark and empty, which was a bad idea on your part, you saw two men approaching you. They were good-looking gentlemen, one was tall and the other one was short, but they didn't seem like the type of guys you wanted to hang out with. "Hey, babe. You wanna come hang out with us?" The tall man asked, as he and the other man stopped in front of you, making you stop in your tracks, feeling nervous. "I'm not interested. Thank you." You said, as you tried to walk away from them, but the short man stopped you. "Hey, what's the rush?" He asked. "I...I have to go meet someone." You made up a lie. "Well, he can wait for you. Right now, why don't you hang out with us? We can give you a wonderful night." The tall man said, with a smirk, which made you feel even more uncomfortable.

Then, as if on cue, "Oh. There you are, sweetheart. I was wondering where you were. I've been waiting for you." You heard a different man's voice, with an Spanish accent this time, from behind you. The men in front of you were shocked when they saw the mysterious man standing next to you. You looked up at the man standing next to you; he had dark brown hair that went to his jawline, facial hairs, and tan skin. He dressed like Zorro with a black pants, white long sleeved shirt, and a red vest. He also wore black gloves, a black mask, a black cape, and a black planter flat crown hat. You were confused, at first, of why this random, yet handsome man was here, but you somehow felt safe with him.

"Can't you see we're getting a date here?" The short man asked. "My lady is not going anywhere with you gentlemen. As I have mentioned, I have been waiting for her to meet with me, isn't that right, dear?" The masked man said. You looked at him, with furrowed eyebrows. Then, the masked man winked at you. Then, you said, sound convincingly, "Oh. Yes. Absolutely I was. I got lost and these two guys were wasting my time as I was looking for the place where I was supposed to meet you, darling." The masked man smirked down at you and, then, he wrapped part of his cape around you and he wrapped his arm around your waist, which made you blush. "Now if you two please excuse us, I must take my lady back with me. Come along, darling." He said, and, then, he turned around, with his arm still around your waist, and walked away.

Once you both were further away from the two men, the masked man looked down at you. "Are you alright, my dear? Are you hurt?" He asked. You shook your head and said, "No. I'm fine. But I really appreciate you saving me back there. I thank you for doing that for me." "It was my pleasure." He said. "How did you know what was happening?" You asked. "I was walking by when I overheard you. I could sense that you were uncomfortable with those two rudely men, so I stepped in to save you." He answered. "Oh. Well, talk about perfect timing. You did amazing and those two fell for it." You said. He chuckled.

"What is your name, Miss?" He asked. "It's (y/n)." You answered. "Ah, (y/n). So much tenderness in your name for a magnificently beautiful woman like you. You look like a goddess floating through the air on a summer evening." He said. You chuckled and blushed even more when he made a beautiful compliment to you.

"Wow. You have wonderful words. And what's your name, sir?" "I am Don Juan." He answered. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion. 'Did he just say he's 'Don Juan'?' You thought to yourself. "Are you some sort of method actor auditioning for a play or is there a costume party nearby?" You asked. He chuckled and said, "No. I am really Don Juan. Well, full name is Don Juan DeMarco, but Don Juan is suited better for myself. I am a man who cares about beautiful women and who would come to their rescue when they're in distress. And I wasn't gonna let a pair of ungracious gentlemen take advantage of you."

You were mesmerized by this man that claims to be Don Juan. Even though you just met him, you still felt safe with him and you were attracted by his handsome face and his Spanish accent. He was quite the gentleman for saving your life. "Well, that's very interesting about you. You're quite a gentleman when you notice women in distress. I'm glad were around." You said. "Of course, my sweet starlight. Now, where shall I take you? I will escort you to where you're staying somewhere safe." DeMarco said, charmingly. "I'm staying at the 'Sweet Emerald Hotel'." You told him. "Well, then, I shall take you to your destination." DeMarco said, as he kept walking, with his cape still wrapped around you.

Five minutes later, you both reached the hotel, 'Sweet Emerald Hotel'. Once you both were inside, DeMarco removed his cape off of you as he followed you into the elevator since he mentioned to you that he was staying at the same hotel as you were, just on a different floor. When you reached the floor you and your friends were staying on, DeMarco escorted you to your room.

Once you found your room number, you stopped in front of the door and, then, you turned to face DeMarco. The room sounded quiet, which indicated that your friends were still out with those guys they met. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, Mr. DeMarco." You thanked him. He smiled as he, gently, took your hand and held it. "It was my pleasure, Miss (y/n). It was wonderful to meet a beautiful woman like you during this magnificent evening under the stars. Well, I must depart to my own room. I hope to see again one day." He said, as he brought your hand up to his lips and gave it a soft, warm lingering kiss on top of it. You blushed when you felt his lips against your skin.

Then, he released your hand, turned around, and started walking away. But for some reason, you didn't want him to leave you. "Wait!" You called out, which caused DeMarco to stop in his tracks. He turned around and faced you. "Is there something wrong, my dear?" He asked. "Um, well, my friends are still out and I was gonna ask you if wanted to hang out with me for a while so I can get to know you more, Mr. DeMarco." You said, while you curled a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair with your hair, feeling a bit shy. He smirked as he walked towards you and stopped, closely, in front of you.

"I will be more than generous to stay with you, (y/n). If you call me 'Don Juan'." He said, a bit seductively, as he took a strand of your (h/c) hair and tucked it, slowly, behind your ear, which made you blush even more. You chuckled, softly, and said, with a smirk, "I shall do that, Don Juan." Then, you took out your hotel card key, unlocked your door, and walked inside backwards, while keeping eye contact with the lovely, handsome Spanish man in front of you as he followed you inside your room.