Frank Tupelo #1

Imagine you're in math class and you develop a crush on your professor, Frank Tupelo.

*Requested by LukrecijaSTAR*

The first day of your Spring Term classes during your Junior year in college was coming to an end as you were heading to your last class in the evening, which was math. You were not excited to take math since it's your least favorite subject, but it was the main class you were required to take for what you're majoring in. Even though it was an hour long class in the evening, it would still feel like you're there for hours. All you could do was hope that the term will go by fast and you will be out of that torturous class before you know it.

You were walking into the building where your math class was located. Once you entered the classroom, you noticed that there were not that many students, which indicated that this was going to be a small class. You sat down in one of the front row desks and looked up at the clock and it was couple minutes before five; the time class will officially begin. After a couple more students had entered the classroom and took whatever seat was available, it was exactly five o'clock and it was time for class to start, but your math professor hasn't shown up yet. 'I really hope I don't end up with an old-school professor who's boring and won't make math so hard to understand.' You thought to yourself, as you were getting a notebook and pencil out of your backpack in case you have to take notes.

But your thoughts were soon interrupted when you heard, "Hello, class. Sorry I'm a minute late. I had to make last minute copies of the syllabus that I'll be passing out to you all in just a moment." You looked up and your (e/c) eyes had caught the sight of the most gorgeous, handsome looking man standing in front of the class, getting all of his papers out of his briefcase. He had wavy brown hair that went down close to his shoulders and facial hairs that you for some reason found it very attractive on him. He also wore a white button up shirt with a red tie and dark brown pants that matched his blazer. It was at that moment you instantly thought, 'I think I'm beginning to love math already.'

"Welcome to math class, everyone. I'm Professor Frank Tupelo, but you can call me 'Professor Tupelo' or 'Mr. Tupelo' or 'Frank' for short, whatever you feel more comfortable with, and I will be teaching you all different subjects of math throughout the whole term." He introduced himself. You stared up at him, listening to the sound of his gentle voice that was almost like music to your ears. ''Frank'. I think it suits him perfectly. And his voice? I could just listen to his voice all day.' You thought to yourself. But, then, you mentally shook your head. '(y/n), why are you acting like this? He's your math professor. Don't have these silly thoughts.' You told yourself in your thoughts.

"Now let's get started. I'm gonna take roll call to see who's here and, then, I'll pass you all out a copy of the syllabus, which I'll need all of you to follow along while I read and explain it." Frank announced, before he took out a piece of paper and started calling everyone in order by their last name. When he called your name, you felt your heart skipping a beat after hearing the way he said it. Once roll call was over, he passed out copies of the syllabus to everyone by desk rows and began reading it to the whole class. Basically, he was going over of what's to be expected in the class, grading procedures, and more importantly, future homework assignments, quizzes, and exams.

Listening to him talk in his soft, gentle voice the whole time was making your heart flutter. 'Gosh. What is happening to me? I just met this professor not even close to ten minutes and I can't help but find him so attractive of how he looks and how he speaks. I don't even care if he is my professor.' You thought to yourself, in a daydream state. "In conclusion, if any of you have any trouble understanding a certain subject in this class, you can always talk with me or go to the math tutoring center at the library and we will assist you with understanding it." Frank concluded with the syllabus.