Johnny Depp #4

Imagine you surprising Johnny Depp on his Birthday.

(A/N: Dedicated to our one and only, Johnny Depp! Happy 57th Birthday!)

"I wish you weren't working on your Birthday today, Johnny." You said, as you got out of bed, put on your (f/c) robe, and walked up to the bathroom, where your newlywed husband, Johnny Depp, was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair. You wrapped your arms around his torso from behind and rested your head against his shoulder. Johnny chuckled as he turned around and wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss on your temple. "I know, sweetheart. But they need me on the set today and they said that I'll be done with work by seven tonight." He said, as he rubbed your back, which made you feel relaxed. "Well, at least you're gonna be in town and not traveling." You said. "There you go. At least I'll be here in town." Johnny said, and, then, he placed a kiss on your cheek and you sighed, happily.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug and you both walked out of the bathroom. You followed Johnny out of the bedroom as he was heading downstairs and towards the front door. He grabbed his jacket and he turned towards you. "I'll see you later tonight, (y/n), and we'll think of something to do for my Birthday." "Absolutely, Johnny. Good luck on the set today and I'll see you later tonight. I love you." You said, while walking up to him and placing your hands on his chest, looking up at him. Johnny smiled down at you as he placed his hands on your sides and pulled you more closer towards him. "I love you too, baby." He said, and, then, he leaned down and kissed you on the lips before he walked out the door.

You looked out the the living room window and watched Johnny pulling out of the driveway in his 2013 Black Mustang. He saw you and gave you a wave goodbye. You giggled as you waved back at him before he drove off. As soon as he was out of sight, you ran over to the kitchen counter, picked up your phone, and started texting in a group text, 'Hey, guys. Get ready for a Birthday surprise for Johnny tonight. Be here around six o'clock.' After you typed it out, you pressed 'send' to the 'special' guests and, then, you headed upstairs to get dressed.

***

You and Johnny have been married for over a month after dating for a year and a half. You met him when you were at a cafe in Los Angeles and you accidentally bumped into him. Luckily, you didn't spill your hot chocolate on him, especially since he's your favorite actor. You both talked for a while and got to know each other. He, then, gave you his number when he had to leave to go to work on his upcoming starring film. You both stayed in touch and have went out on dates together. It seemed like a short time dating Johnny, but to you, it felt like it was forever. Eventually, Johnny asked you to be his wife and you didn't hesitate to say 'yes' since he was the one for you. Your married life with Johnny was perfect.

Right now, today was Johnny's Birthday and he didn't have any plans for what he wanted to do. But unbeknownst to him, you had something planned for him that would make his day more special.

***

It was 6:55 pm when you heard a car pull up. You turned to the 'special' guests and said, "He's here, you guys! Hide and stay there until I turn on the lights!" Then, you turned off the lights and you walked out the front door to meet with Johnny by his car. He smiled when he saw you and said, "There's my girl. Come here, (y/n)." Then, you walked up to him and embraced him a tight, but gentle hug. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him while he kissed you on top of your head. "I missed you, Johnny." You said. "I missed you too, sweetheart." Johnny whispered closely by your ear, while rubbing your back.

You pulled away from the hug and you both looked at each other. "How was work today?" You asked, as you both, slowly, walked up to the front door. "It was busy, but I still had a wonderful time making this movie." Johnny answered. "Nice. I can't wait to see it when it comes out." You said. "Well, I can't wait to spend some time with you on my Birthday now. What do you think we should do?" Johnny asked, as you both stopped in front of the door. "Gee, I have no idea, Johnny. I don't really have anything in mind." You said, pretending that you have no plans. "Well, we could just hang out together. Maybe cuddle for a bit." He said, with a little seduction in the last sentence, as he opened the front door. "Sure. We could do that, Johnny. But what are we gonna do with these guys?" You said, as you switched on the lights.