Johnny Depp #13

Imagine you're celebrating New Year's Eve with Johnny Depp.

(A/N: Happy New Year, everyone! Happy 2021!)

You and Johnny Depp have been dating for two years since you both starred in a film together that Johnny himself produced. You both would hang out together whether it was on or off set of the film just to get to know each other after Johnny took an instant liking to you after you confessed that he's your all time celebrity crush, you're a big fan of his work, and you have supported him every single moment of the day when he was dealing with court trials against the Sun tabloid and his ex-wife, Amber Heard. Sooner or later, you and Johnny announced to the public that you both have became exclusive, official boyfriend and girlfriend.

***

New Year's Eve finally came and it was the end of 2020. Boy, didn't it go by so quick? You and Johnny had thrown a party for both your friends and family. You both dressed fancy for the party and served champagne and had all types of fancy snacks. You wore a long blue ombré dress, while Johnny wore a midnight blue zoot suit, with a silver chain on his pants and he didn't were a blazer with his outfit.

It was two minutes till midnight when you and Johnny announced to everyone to come into the living room to watch the ball drop in New York City Times Square on the television

It was two minutes till midnight when you and Johnny announced to everyone to come into the living room to watch the ball drop in New York City Times Square on the television. You and Johnny grabbed your glasses of champagne as you both stood in front of the television with everyone. The time was now 11:59 and it was time for countdown. "Alright, everyone, it's time. Get ready to countdown when we get to ten." You reminded everyone. Johnny leaned towards your ear and whispered, "Don't forget about our midnight kiss, (y/n)." Then, he placed a kiss on your cheek. You blushed and chuckled, softly, as you looked at him. "Like I would really forget about the most part of New Year's Day." You said.

Then, the countdown finally reached to twelve. "Here we go, everyone! It's time!" You said, excitedly. You, Johnny, and everyone at the party looked at the television began to countdown, "Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One! Happy New Year!" It was now officially the year 2021. Everyone from behind you and Johnny cheered, while the two of you leaned towards each other and kissed for a few seconds. Then, you and Johnny pulled away from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. "Happy New Year, sweetheart." Johnny said, while smiling. "Happy New Year, Johnny." You said back. You both, then, clinked your glasses together and drank your champagne.

You and Johnny set your glasses on a nearby coffee table and you both held each other's hands. "Oh, Johnny, I can't believe it's already 2021. I can't wait to see what it's gonna like this year for the both of us." You said. Johnny, then, leaned forward and rested his forehead against yours. "Even as husband and wife?" He asked, softly. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, at first until you gasped, quietly, as you felt something sliding onto your left ring finger. You looked down and saw a diamond, that almost looked like the shape of the New Year's ball in New York, engagement ring on your left ring finger.

 You looked down and saw a diamond, that almost looked like the shape of the New Year's ball in New York, engagement ring on your left ring finger

Surprised at this, you looked up at Johnny, who was smiling down at you, with tenderness in his dark brown eyes. You were on the verge of tears of happiness as you smiled back at him and answered, "Yes." Then, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips against his. Johnny chuckled, softly, as he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you back, while everyone continued cheering in the from behind. "I love you, Johnny." You said, in between the kiss. "I love you too, (y/n)." Johnny said, in between the kiss, while he held you close to him, enjoying the best moment with you so far of 2021.