SHOUT-OUT #3

Johnny Depp: Hey, guys. Guess what?

Mad Hatter: Today is Frabjous Day?

Sam: Callooh Callay!

JM Barrie: You want to try out for my upcoming play, lad?

Jack Marshall: Saw some hot babes at the pool and wanna go out with them tonight? I'm down for it.

George Jung: I've got a deal somewhere?

Glen Lantz: Freddy Krueger is back? I just saw something shiny just now. *hugging a pillow tightly up to him*

Tom Hanson: Glen, that was Edward. He finished cutting the bushes.

Ichabod Crane: Or I think he was referring to Sweeney. He's around the corner in the shadows sharping his razor.

Sweeney Todd: *smirks* I've got to sharpen my friend sometimes.

Roux: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Jack Sparrow: Someone took my peanut? *pouting*

Johnny Depp: Enough, you guys. Why is it every time I make an announcement, it turns into an odd argument?

Willy Wonka: They're like children, Johnny. Grown up children without pa—pa—

Gilbert Grape: Parents, Willy.

Willy Wonka: Yeah, that.

Johnny Depp: Well, I'm your parent to all of you gentlemen, so get used it. Anyway, I'm proud to announce that we have reached three thousand votes on the JD book.

Every JD Character: *cheering*

Mort Rainey: Has time really flew by so fast after having our previous one?

Barnabas Collins: Time has flown by. It seems like two centuries ago, I was buried alive and thought I'd be trapped in a coffin forever.

Cry-Baby: And I assume you've got our special voter to present to us, good old Johnny?

Johnny Depp: You betcha, Cry-Baby. And don't call me 'old'. Grindelwald?

Gellert Grindelwald: As usual, Mr. Depp. *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

 *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

Every JD Character: *clapping and cheering*

Johnny Depp: Congratulations, natduski, for becoming the three thousandth voter.

Jack Sparrow: You deserve it, love.

Ed Wood: You're a star!

Don Juan DeMarco: You're as beautiful as delicate bright red rose blooming slowly on the first day of Spring.

Mad Hatter: You deserve a wonderful hat!

Edward Scissorhands: Why a hat?

Mad Hatter: Because everyone deserves one, Edward.

Jack Sparrow: You didn't give me a hat. *pouting*

Ichabod Crane: Jack, you're already wearing one.

Jack Sparrow: *feels his captain's hat* Oh, yeah.

John Dillinger: I don't think he deserves a hat.

Johnny Depp: Alright, guys, enough of that! Sheesh, get along for once. Anyway, congratulations natduski. To all the readers out there, be sure to follow and check out her books. Be kind and respectful to this sweetheart. As always, thank you again, fellow readers, for reading and enjoying Miss @BayBay08's book! One day, she will announce another shout-out to whoever is the four-thousandth voter in her book. Again, thank you all so much and the JD Characters and I love you all! Take care now!

Every JD Character: Bye!