SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT

Johnny Depp: Hey, guys. Guess what?

Mort Rainey: You want me to fix a story? *secretly hiding his black hat*

Raphael: You have a film you want me to be in that could cost me my life?

Spencer Armacost: You haven't seen anything suspicious about me after I got back from space, have you?

Will Caster: You want to be a test subject for my experiment?

Barnabas Collins: You have a nice, juicy treat for me to sink my teeth into since I am getting rather thirty?

Bon Bon: You want me to do you a favor?

Ed Wood: I see that you like to wear woman's clothing too.

Bon Bon: I do not know what you're talking about. *winks*

Sam: Weirdo-rama happening all over again.

Gilbert Grape: I'll say.

W. Eugene Smith: Well, since I've never done anything like this and I'm new here, I'll take my guess. You want me to take pictures of something historical for the world to see?

Jack Sparrow: *drunkly* And you are?

W. Eugene Smith: I'm a war photographer. What are you, some sort of pirate?

Jack Sparrow: Captain, actually. Captain Jack Sparrow.

Johnny Depp: Goodness gracious. We haven't done this in a very long time and you guys are still having these odd arguments and Jack, Gene is new to the family, so be nice to him.

Jack Sparrow: Gene. It suits you, mate. I've never met a Gene before.

Gene Watson: Um, hello?

Johnny Depp: Alright, everyone. We're getting way off subject. I'm here to make an announcement.

Cry-Baby: Did we make six thousand votes?

Tom Hanson: Cry-Baby, we're way past that number. We got over twenty thousand votes so far.

Edward Scissorhands: Has it really been a long time?

John Dillinger: It has, Edward. It has.

Johnny Depp: Great guess, but that's not what it is. I'm sad to announce that this book has finally come to an end.

Every JD Character: *gasps*

Charlie Mortdecai: *dramatically* No! Oh, the horror! This can't be happening!

Glen Lantz: He's definitely the weird one.

Johnny Depp: I know it's sad that this book is finally coming to a completion. But I got a special surprise for you all.

Sweeney Todd: What is it, Johnny?

Johnny Depp: Gentlemen, I like you to meet the writer behind it all, Miss BayBay08.

BayBay08: Hi, everyone!

Every JD Character: *gasps in excitement* Hi, BayBay08!

Johnny Depp: *gives BayBay08 his famous kiss on the cheek gesture to every woman he greets and a hug* It's so nice to have you here with us.

BayBay08: I'm very happy to be here with all too.

Johnny Depp: How does it feel to finally complete your book?

BayBay08: Honestly, I'm sad that my book is coming to an end. It seemed like only yesterday I published my first story with Edward Scissorhands on July 1st of 2019.