Johnny Depp #22

Imagine you're secretly watching one of your boyfriend, Johnny Depp's, films.

*Requested by kittenlittle24*

It was around nine o'clock in the morning as you were walking out of your shared bedroom with your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, and headed towards the kitchen. When you arrived in the kitchen, you saw Johnny pouring coffee in the custom made thermos cup that your have given to him on your first date with him five months ago. You smiled as you approached him and wrapped your arms around his torso and leaned your head against his back. You heard him chuckling, softly, before you felt his hand on top of both of your hands and started rubbing over them.

"Good morning, Mr. Sexy." You said, flirtatiously. Johnny chuckled again at the nickname you gave him and, then, he turned around so that he was facing you and he caressed both of your cheeks with his hands. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said, softly, as he was leaning towards you and kissed you, with you kissing him back. You both pulled away from the kiss and you walked over to the coffee maker to get some coffee for the morning.

"Are you gonna go film some scenes today?" You asked, as you were pouring some coffee in a mug. "Actually, I have to go meet with my agent in forty minutes and, then, I will be heading to the studio to do some scenes afterwards. So I probably will be gone all day and be back home sometime later tonight." Johnny said. You were bummed that he was gonna be gone all day today, especially since today was your day off and you were wanting to spend some time with him. But at the same time, you understood about his busy film schedule. "Oh, that's nice. I hope it all goes well with today." You said, before you took a sip of coffee.

"Definitely. I hope it goes well too. So, what are you gonna do while I'm gone, (y/n)?" You thought about it for a moment until you shrugged your shoulders and said, "I don't know. I don't work today. I might call Sarah and see if we could hang out or I'll just hang out here all day." Johnny rubbed your shoulder and said, "I wish I could be here with you on your day off, (y/n). I hate to leave you here alone whenever I have to go to work. That's what a boyfriend should do. Be there for his girl." "No, no. It's okay, Johnny. You're very busy with your career and I'm really excited to see the new movie your currently working on." You said.

"But are you sure, sweetheart?" Johnny asked. You giggled at him as you could tell that he didn't want to leave you and you thought it was very cute of him looking out for you. "Of course, babe. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll think of something to do." You told him. Then, Johnny's expression started to soften and he nodded and said, "Okay, then. As long as you're okay with it and you don't feel left out." You put both of your hands on his cheeks and leaned, closely, towards his face and said, "I promise you, Johnny. I'll be fine." You, then, pecked his lips and it made him chuckle and smile.

Johnny looked down at his watch and saw what time it was. "Oh, shoot. I'd better get going or I'm gonna be late. I don't wanna hit LA traffic on the way. I'll see you later tonight, (y/n). I love you." He said, before he quickly kissed you 'good-bye' on the lips and headed towards the door. "I love you too." You said, as you watched him walk out the door.

***

After Johnny left, you called your best friend, Sarah, to see if she wanted to hang out with you. But she was sick with the stomach flu, so you decided to lounge at you and Johnny's place for the rest of the day and just basically take a lazy day. At first, you didn't know what you wanted to do for your lazy day. But, then, you thought up an idea that you haven't done since you moved into Johnny's place a couple months ago. Have a movie marathon of Johnny's films, whether he starred or had a short role in them. You had a secret box full of his movies you've collected years ago before you started dating Johnny. You stashed them away from him and you haven't been able to watch them whenever he was around because you respected how he feels about not wanting see himself in his own films.