SHOUT-OUT #4

Johnny Depp: Hey, guys. Guess what?

The Wolf: A little girl is lost in the woods?

Frank Tupelo: There's a math problem you can't solve?

Gator Lerner: Is the Vietnam war over?

Gellert Grindelwald: You need me to take care of those Muggles? I've got my spells ready for them.

Tonto: You want me to protect you from a Wendigo?

Barnabas Collins: I know Johnny had mentioned to me that he once met someone that sounds similar to a Wendigo. She was the most ugliest woman he's ever met.

Charlie Mortdecai: It's my Birthday?

Mad Hatter: Mortdecai, your Birthday was last month. Remember, we did a special Birthday for you.

Gilbert Grape: That wasn't his actual Birthday, Hatter. It was an 'Unbirthday' party.

Mad Hatter: Oh, yeah. That's right. I remember. The party lasted for thirty seconds.

Jack Sparrow: And none of you didn't save me a piece of cake. *pouts*

Ichabod Crane: I don't even recall seeing cake there.

Johnny Depp: Gentlemen, please. I'm here to tell you that we have now reached four thousand voters for the book.

Every JD Character: *cheering*

Cry-Baby: How did we reach so many voters, Johnny?

Johnny Depp: A lot of wonderful and beautiful Depphead readers out there, Cry-Baby.

Mort Rainey: Probably more beautiful than my ex-wife.

Sam: So, do we have a username that reached the four thousandth vote, Johnny?

Johnny Depp: As usual, we did. Grindelwald, ready to use your magic?

Gellert Grindelwald: Ready, as usual, Johnny. I even improved a little bit on my magic. *muttering* I hope it turns out good. Alright, here we go! *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

 Alright, here we go! *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

Every JD Character: *cheering and clapping*

Johnny Depp: Congratulations, okdanmaardit, for being the four-thousandth voter. You deserve it, sweetheart.

Willy Wonka: Way to go, cocoa bean!

Edward Scissorhands: Well done.

Sweeney Todd: Yes. Well done, love.

Tom Hanson: You're a superstar!

Ed Wood: Beautiful. Beautiful. A superstar indeed. I should cast you in my next upcoming movie. Let me know what your dress size is ahead of time.

Glen Lantz: What does a dress have to do with a movie?

Ed Wood: You wouldn't understand, Glen.

Roux: These shout-outs are amazing. I love congratulating people.

JM Barrie: Aye. I couldn't agree more. We should at least do another shout-out to another.

Johnny Depp: I say we can have a special shout-out for the very last person that becomes the five-thousandth voter.

George Jung: You mean the very last shout-out is when the book reaches five thousand votes?

Johnny Depp: Yes. That is correct, George. Anyway, congratulations okdanmaardit. To all the readers out there, be sure to follow and check out their books. Be kind and respectful to this sweetheart. As always, thank you again, fellow readers, for reading and enjoying Miss @BayBay08's book! She will announce the very last shout-out to whoever is the five-thousandth voter in her book, so keep your eyes open for when the votes are close to five thousand if you want that very last shout-out. Again, thank you all so much and the JD Characters and I love you all! Take care now!

Every JD Character: Bye!