The Wolf #5

Imagine you're playing Hide-N-Seek with The Wolf.

*Requested by alathan13*

"Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Ready or not, here I come, Wolf." You called out loud, while you opened your eyes, as you were playing Hide-N-Seek in the woods with your best friend, the Wolf, whom you have known since you were little when your wolf parents were close friends with his parents. You looked around the areas for any possible hiding spots that he was sure to use as the hardest spot for you to look. But knowing him, he was definitely close by where you could easily find him, especially when you recognize his signature 1940's blue zoot suit.

Your outfit was different than the Wolf's outfit. You wore a 1920's blue and black flapper dress, with black heels, fish net tights, long black elbow satin gloves, earrings on your wolf ears, a long necklace, and blue sparkly headband with a feather on it. You also wore your (h/l) (h/c) hair to the side and blue eyeshadow to help bring out your (e/c) wolf eyes that the Wolf easily gets attracted to.

 You also wore your (h/l) (h/c) hair to the side and blue eyeshadow to help bring out your (e/c) wolf eyes that the Wolf easily gets attracted to

"Are you here, Wolf?" You questioned, as you looked inside a log that was completely empty. "Darn." You said, snapping your claw fingers. Then, you walked to another spot, which was the inside of an empty tree trunk in a large oak tree that you and the Wolf would sometimes stay in if it was pouring down rain. "I think you're hiding in here." You said, with a smirk, and looked inside. Unfortunately, he wasn't there either, which bummed you out.

You've been looking for the Wolf for a couple of minutes and there was no sign of him. At first, you thought he had a harder spot this time and you weren't gonna be able to find him. But, then, you heard the sound of leaves rustling nearby. You turned around and saw nothing there. When you turned around and walked a little further from the spot where you heard something, the same sound of rustling leaves came back again, only this time, you heard a soft, sneaky chuckle. You put your hands on your hips, rolled your eyes, and shook your head. "He's playing his little trick on me." You said to yourself.

Then, you quickly turned your head around and saw part of a tail moving behind a tree and you knew who's tail it belonged to. You started walking backwards towards the tree, with your gloved hands behind your back and a smirk on your face, before you said out loud, "Oh, goodness me. I can't seem to find Wolf anywhere. I guess he is such a genius for finding a hard spot for me to find him."

Once you got closer to the tree, you waited for a second until you looked behind and saw the Wolf. "Ha! Found you!" You exclaimed. After that, he ran off, while he yelling, playfully. "You thought you could trick me by hiding in different spots?" You yelled, as you were chasing after him. "Well, I find it very funny to mess with you, (y/n), especially right now with you chasing after to me." The Wolf said, with a giggle at the end.

Eventually, you caught to him, even though your feet hurt from running in your heels. "Gotcha!" You exclaimed, as you wrapped your arms, tightly, around his waist. He looked down at you and said, "So you have, I see, my dear (y/n)." But even after you caught him, you both lost each other's balance and fell and rolled down a hill. You released your grip from him and rolled a couple feet from him. You both grunted until the two of you reached the bottom.

You laid on your back on the ground, staring up at the top of trees for a moment, until you heard leaves rustling nearby. You turned your head to the side and saw the Wolf crawling towards you before he picked you up from behind your shoulders and hovered over you, looking worried. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asked, while he caressed your cheek with his other hand. You chuckled, softly, and also blushed at the same time for feeling his hand brushing against your cheek before you answered, "I'm fine, Wolf. No broken bones all over me."

Afterwards, you and the Wolf didn't speak a word for almost a minute. All you did was stare into his dark brown eyes, while he stared into your (e/c) eyes, with his admiration in his eyes, with his hand never leaving your cheek. Staring into his eyes and closely his face was towards you was making your heart flutter like crazy. Then, he did something that you never thought he would do, but you've always wanted for so long. The Wolf, slowly, leaned down and, gently, pressed his lips against yours. You were a little surprised about it, especially since it was your first kiss and you never thought your own best friend that you recently developed feelings for would actually showing his affection for you by kissing you. But that didn't let that bother you and you closed your eyes and kissed him back, hoping you were kissing correctly.

Moments later, the Wolf pulled away from the kiss and looked down at you, with a hint of pink appearing on his cheeks. "I love you, (y/n). I've loved you for the longest time and there's no one I rather be with than having you as my mate." He confessed. You smiled up at him and said back, "I love you too, Wolf. You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you." After you said that, the Wolf embraced you on a loving hug and you hugged him back. You both pulled away and the Wolf asked, "(y/n), will you not only be just my best friend, but to also be my mate?" You smiled even more as you caressed his cheek and answered, "Yes. I will not only be your best friend, but also your mate, now and forever, Wolf."

Then, the Wolf leaned down and kissed you again, with you kissing him back. After a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss and started kissing your cheek and jawline. "What do you want to do now as mates, (y/n)?" He asked, before he was about to kiss your neck. You smirked when you thought up an idea. "Well, how about I hide and you count." You said. Using your strength, you rolled the Wolf onto his back and you were now hovering over him. "Because it's my turn to hide in our little Hide-N-Seek game." You added, and, then, you got up on your feet and started running up the hill. The Wolf was bummed for a second because he had something else in mind that he wanted to do with you, but he grinned as he got up on his feet and started chasing after you. "Fair enough. Wait for me, (y/n)." He yelled, as you were getting close to the top of the hill.