Sweeney Todd #8

Imagine you're Sweeney Todd's daughter and you're secretly dating Anthony.

You're (y/n) Todd, Sweeney Todd's only daughter. Your real last name was Barker until your father, who was named Benjamin Barker at the time, was sent to prison under a false charge from the greedy Judge Turpin. You were seven years old when you saw your father for the last time before he was taken away from you and your mother, Lucy. Since that horrible day, you've been thinking about your father and when he will come back. Thankfully, your mother rejected any offers from Judge Turpin wanting to be with her because she still had her heart set on your father.

That was ten years ago and you were now seventeen years old. You've been living on your own for five months ever since your mother passed away from an illness and being depressed for the past decade. You stayed in the same barbershop that your father owned all this time so that you could be here when your father would come home one day. The owner of the meat pie shop below the barbershop, Mrs. Lovett, has been taking care of you, even when you were a younger age, and you've been working at her meat pie shop as a server and to help bake the meat pies.

One day, while you and Mrs. Lovett were working, a man with black hair with a white stripe on the right side and looked as if he hadn't slept for years came into the meat pie shop. At first, you thought he seemed strange and creepy looking. But, then, you discovered that the man was your father, who had changed his name to 'Sweeney Todd'. It was an emotional reunion for the both you, especially for Sweeney when he learned about the death of Lucy and he missed a decade of you growing up. He promised that he won't plot his revenge against Judge Turpin for your sake or he'll end up getting arrested and executed. He mentioned that he rather make up for all these years being gone and spend more time with you.

***

Three months after Sweeney had returned, you met a handsome young man named Anthony Hope, a sailor that accompanied Sweeney on the same ship that brought him back to London. You met him at a market after you accidentally bumped into him. His blue eyes, brown shoulder-length hair, and his handsome facial features instantly made you attracted to him. You both talked to each other and got to know one another, even when you told him that you're Sweeney's daughter. Sooner or later, you and Anthony fell in love and became a couple.

 Sooner or later, you and Anthony fell in love and became a couple

But you didn't want to tell Sweeney that you were dating Anthony. Ever since he got adjusted to his new life and has been spending time with you, he's been over-protective on you. Even though you turned eighteen a month ago, Sweeney has been treating you like you were a child. It was understandable that he missed all those years of not seeing you at a younger age, but you now had the opportunity to find the love of your life after waiting for Sweeney to come home. You weren't gonna keep your relationship with Anthony a secret any longer as you were planning on telling Sweeney very soon.

***

You were walking home with Anthony, while holding his hand, after you both took a walk together through the streets of London. He walked you towards the stairs before he turned around to face you. You giggled as he took your other hand into his as he stared down at you, with a smile. "Do you know how much I love you, (y/n) Todd?" Anthony asked, trying to sound flirty. You giggled as you moved his hands back your back so that he was closer to you. "Let me think. As far as the ocean goes when you're traveling the world?" You answered, in a flirty tone. He chuckled as he released your hands and wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you closer before he said, "Exactly, my dear (y/n)." "You're so cute, Anthony." You said, giggling more.