Johnny Depp #8

Imagine you're upset and Johnny Depp comforts you.

It was late at night as you sitting on your bed, in your t-shirt and pajama shorts, sniffling and wiping the tears off your face with tissues. You received a phone call earlier from your mother, telling you that she and your father came to an agreement of getting a divorce. It broke your heart that your mother announced that to you because you didn't want your parents to get a divorce and you knew it would be tough for you, even as an adult. They've had arguments throughout the years, but you always thought that they would work things out and make their marriage better. But you never thought that they would decide on getting a divorce.

A couple minutes later, you could hear the front door opening and closing from a far away distance from where you were at. You knew who it was, so you quickly tried to wipe your stained face and hide all the used tissues in the pockets of your shorts. Then, the bedroom door opened and your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, walked in. "Hey, (y/n). Sorry I'm late. There were so many things to rehearse and—" He was about to say, but when he looked up and saw your glossy (e/c) eyes and a bit of redness surrounding your eyes and cheeks, he could tell that you were upset.

"(y/n), what's wrong?" Johnny asked, sounding concerned. "Nothing. I'm fine, Johnny." You said, slightly, looking down. "You're not fine, baby. I could tell that you were crying. Tell me what's wrong, sweetheart." He said, worriedly. Then, the tears were starting to come back to you once again. You tried to hold them back, but they had already fell down on your cheeks. Johnny saw the tears and he immediately walked around the bed and walked towards you. He lifted you up, in a bridal style, from where you were sitting and, then, he sat down on the bed before he set you down on his lap. You rested the side of your head against his shoulder, while Johnny looked down at you, with his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Tell me what's wrong, sweetheart. Why are you crying?" He asked you, softly. You took a deep breath and let it out before saying, "My mom called me earlier and she told me...her and my dad are getting a divorce." Then, more tears started running down your cheeks as you started crying, quietly. "Aw, (y/n). Baby." Johnny said, softly, as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. You wrapped your arms around his torso as you cried against his shoulder. "Shh. It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here." Johnny whispered close to your ear, while he rocked you back and forth, slowly.

You felt relaxed in Johnny's arms. You were glad to have him in your life. You've been dating Johnny for almost a year after you both, unexpectedly, met at a cafe after complimenting him, kindly, about his acting and his movies. He admired your kind words and your beauty so much, you both ended up talking to each other for next few months. After that, you both became boyfriend and girlfriend.

A couple minutes later, Johnny stopped rocking you and, then, you looked up at him, with a tear stained face. "I'm sorry to hear about that, (y/n). It's tough going through that." He said, wiping the tears off your cheeks. "I wish they weren't getting a divorce, Johnny. I know they've been fighting and arguing for years, but I didn't think it would end like this. I thought they would work things out together to make things better for their marriage. I wish they didn't have to do this. I hate to see my parents not being together anymore." You said.

"I understand how you're feeling, (y/n). I've been through a similar situation as you're going through right now. I remember when my parents divorced when I was fifteen. It was tough for me and my older siblings. Believe me, I didn't like seeing my parents no longer together and visiting them, separately. Every child, no matter how old they are, even if they're an adult, feels the same way as everyone feels when their parents get a divorce. It's sad and it's tough." Johnny said, trying to cheer you up. You sniffled and said, sadly, "Honestly, Johnny, I sometimes always feel like it's my fault." "Aw, baby. Sweetheart, don't ever think it's your fault. None of it is as what you've always told me about your parents arguing. It's their own problems they argue about and none of them have nothing to do with you." Johnny said.

After he said that, you looked up at him and smiled. "You're right, Johnny. I shouldn't think like that. They never involve me into their arguments or put me in the middle to choose sides or something like that. I really appreciate you talking to me, Johnny. I feel a little better. But I'm still sad about my parents getting a divorce." You said. "Of course, (y/n). I hate to see my girl upset. If you ever need to talk to me about your parents or anything else, you can always talk to me anytime or call me if I'm ever away for work." Johnny said. "I would like that a lot, Johnny. Thank you." "You're welcome, sweetheart." He said, and, then, he leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead.

A minute later, you snuggled against Johnny's shoulder as your eyelids were starting to close. "I feel so tired." You said, tiredly. "I think all that crying has made you tired. Why don't we go to sleep? I'm tired too from work." Johnny said, and, then, he lifted you off of his lap and laid you down on the bed. After he pulled the covers over you, he changed out of his clothes and changed into his night clothes before meeting you back in bed. He lifted the covers and climbed into bed with you and, then, he pulled you closer towards him.

Even though you were tired, you lifted your head and pressed your lips against Johnny's. He chuckled as he kissed you back. Then, you pulled away from the kiss and whispered, "I love you, Johnny." "I love you too, (y/n)." Johnny whispered back. After that, you laid back down on the pillow and drifted off into sleep, feeling relaxed in Johnny's arms.