Johnny Depp #20

Imagine you meeting Johnny Depp on an airplane.

(A/N: Happy 58th Birthday, Johnny Depp!)

You were boarding on a late night flight heading to Paris, France after you have recently won an online contest for a first class plane ticket for a trip to Paris. It was exciting to travel overseas and go to another country you've never been to after you have recently graduated from college. But at the same time, you wished that you had someone to spend time with on your wonderful trip.

After you have found your first class seat by the window, you fastened your seatbelt and waited patiently for the plane to take off soon and curious to know who was gonna sit next to you throughout the whole ten hour flight. You checked your watch and there was only two minutes before the airplane would start departing from the airport.  But you look up from your watch when you felt someone sitting in the seat next to you.

When you glanced to the side to see who it was sitting next to you, it was a surprise to see none other than your all time favorite actor and celebrity crush, Johnny Depp. You couldn't believe it was him. You've been a fan of his for the past two years ever since you rewatched one of his movies that you used to watch repeatedly all the time as a child. After that, you watched more of his movies that you've never seen before, which helped you get through the stress when dealing with college work and it even got you interested in getting to know more about him and his career. You listened to his music from the Hollywood Vampires, looked up his artwork, and watched videos of him being so loving and kind to his fans. You even support him for what he's going through with lawsuits against his horrible ex-wife.

You hesitated to speak to him for a second until you finally had the courage to say, "Excuse me, are you Johnny Depp?" He turned to you, with a sweet smile, and said, "Indeed I am. What's your name, sweetheart?" You stared at him for a moment, enchanted by his handsome facial features, his sleek dark brown hair, and his dark brown eyes. 'Gosh, he's so gorgeous.' You thought to yourself. But you snapped out of your thoughts when you realized that you didn't answer him. "Uh...(y/n). My name is (y/n) (y/l/n) and I'm a fan of your films and other works that you have done." You introduced yourself, calmly. "Aw, thank you and it's very nice to meet you, (y/n). It's always wonderful to meet a fan of mine." Johnny said, sweetly.

Then, you felt the airplane moving, which made you a bit tense because you completely forgot what was coming up very soon that could trigger your personal fear. You held onto the arms of your seat and leaned back, with your heart pacing a little bit, as you were trying to avoid seeing the airplane move onto the airfield turf. Johnny noticed you and asked, while putting a hand on your shoulder and rubbing it, gently, "Are you okay, (y/n)?" "I-I f-forgot that I have a f-fear of heights, J-Johnny." You responded, nervously, as the airplane positioned itself on the runway. "Here. Hold my hand, look away, and it'll be over before you know it." Johnny said, as he offered his hand to you. Just as the airplane was beginning to speed down the runway, you took Johnny's hand and, without thinking, you hid your face against his shoulder and closed your eyes as you felt the plane taking off into the air.

A couple minutes after the plane had taken off, you heard Johnny whispering next to your ear, "The worst is over. You can open your eyes now, (y/n)." You felt your cheeks were getting hot after you heard his voice close to you. When you opened your eyes, you realized that your face was against his shoulder the whole time and you felt embarrassed as you lifted your head up. "Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry, Johnny. I got scared and I—I didn't mean to invade your personal space." You apologized. Johnny chuckled and said, "It's okay, (y/n). You're fine. You were scared and it's totally understandable." "Are you sure?" You questioned. "Of course, sweetheart. I didn't mind it at all." Johnny said, with a wink at the end.