The Wolf #1

Imagine you're walking through the woods and you meet The Wolf.

It was the end of your first day of school as the dismissal bell rang and you started heading home after having a not-so-great first day. You were new to school after you and your family moved into the neighborhood a couple days ago and you weren't excited to be the 'new student' at your new school, especially when it's your Senior year. You didn't make any new friends, the cafeteria food was terrible, a couple of your teachers are very strict, and the popular girls did nothing but insult you almost all day. All you wanted to do was get home quicker and relax.

Walking home from school seemed to take a very long time. As you were walking on the sidewalk, you noticed that there was a woods nearby and you thought it would be a faster way to get home, so you started walking into the woods. When you entered the woods, it spooked you a little bit because of how dark it was. It made you worry of what could be in the woods. 'I hope there's no wild animals in the woods.' You thought to yourself, as you kept walking through the woods to find your way home.

Then, you heard a rustling sound. You turned around and looked behind you to see if anyone was following you. No one was there. You continued walking, still feeling like you were being watched. Then, you heard the sound of a twig snap nearby. You stopped in your tracks and you turned around, looking to see what it was, while you were walking backwards, slowly. "Who is it? Who's out there? Show yourself!" You said, loudly, echoing a bit all around the woods. Then, more twigs snapped, which made you gasped, in fright. "Please. Whoever you are, come on out." You said.

"Good day, young lady." You yelped when you turned and fell on the ground after hearing a man's voice from behind you, unexpectedly. You looked up and saw a man-like wolf standing above you. He had dark shoulder-length hair, dark brown eyes, and a strange-looking mustache. He wore a blue zoot suit, which made him look very attractive, with a chain in the pocket of his pants, and a black and blue fedora hat with his ears sticking out at the top. "Wh-Who are you?" You asked. "Just call me 'the Wolf', my dear." He said, in a deep mysterious voice, as he held his paw-like hand out towards you to help you up. You hesitated at first, but, then, you slid your hand into his soft hand and he helped you stand up.

After the Wolf helped you up, you brushed the leaves off of you. "And who might you be, little girl?" He asked. "I'm (y/n) and I'm not a little girl. I'm eighteen years old." You said. "And what are you doing here in the middle of the woods?" "I was just taking a shortcut to my house. I'm new here and I was just looking to see if this path of the woods could lead me to my house much quicker." You said. "Well, if you're new here, why don't you stay a little longer and explore the woods...with me?" The Wolf asked, with a smirk at the end, which made you blush. 'Gosh, I just met him, but he's so attractive, especially with that voice of his.' You thought to yourself. "I'd love to, Mr. Wolf, but I really like to get home before it gets too dark out." You said, and, then, you turned around and started walking away from the Wolf.

But as you were about to walk past a tree, the Wolf appeared out of nowhere and started singing, "Hello, little girl. What's your rush? You're missing all the flowers. The sun won't set for hours. Take your time." You turned around, while he was singing, to see if anyone was behind you. 'Why is he singing?' You thought to yourself, and, then, you turned back to him. "Mr. Wolf, not right now. I've gotta be home before the sun goes down." You said, as you walked passed him. But, then, the Wolf grabs the the handle of your backpack and pulled you back as he kept singing.

"But slow, little girl. Hark and hush. The birds are singing sweetly." "There aren't any birds." You pointed out. "You'll miss the birds completely." He sang. "Did you not hear me?" You asked. "You're traveling so fleetly. You aren't lost. You're with me. What a natural beauty." He sang, as he ran his claw, slowly, under your chin, which made you blush. 'Wow. He called me 'a natural beauty'. But I must get home.' You thought to yourself. "Utter perfection. So truly, so lovely. One moment, my dear." The Wolf sang, as he laid down on his side on the ground and wagged his tail. "Mr. Wolf, out of my way. Maybe I'll come back to see you again another day." You said, as you stepped over him and started walking away from him.

As you were walking in between two trees, the Wolf appeared very quickly. "Just so, little girl. Any path. So many worth exploring." He sang. You walked passed him, but, then, he wrapped one arm around your waist and held your hand with his other hand as he started skipping down a path, with you skipping along with him. "Just one would be so boring. And look what you're ignoring." The Wolf sang, as he stopped skipping and he, gently, pushed you to a patch of wildflowers, which fascinated you. "They're so beautiful." You said, as you kept looking at them, while the Wolf was behind a boulder, watching you observe the beautiful wildflowers.

"Think of those (h/l), (h/c) strands of hair. Then those (e/c) eyes that sparkle. Think of that magnificent, beauty you never see every day. There's no possible way. To describe what you feel, when you fall for a pretty girl." He finished, somewhat quietly. Then, he walked away from the boulder and pounced next to you, which made you jump a little. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked. You smiled and said, "Mr. Wolf, you've brightened my day. I think I'm gonna stay. But just for an hour or less." You said. The Wolf clapped his hands together and said, "Splendid. Let's sit down and enjoy some time together, Miss (y/n)." He said, as he placed his hand on the small part of your back and he walked you over to the middle of the wildflowers, where you both sat down and started talking to each other.

***

For the next hour, you and the Wolf did nothing but talk, mostly about you and your family moving into the neighborhood and your first day of school. He growled every time you mentioned about nobody not being nice to you, including the popular girls insulting you. You had to admit. For a wolf, he was very sweet towards you, especially when he was sticking up for you when you didn't deserve a bad day from school. Even though you just met him for just a short time, you felt that you were attracted to him.

***

"You don't deserve to be treated like that, (y/n). You're a very sweet, beautiful girl and those other girls are just jealous that they don't have what you have. If you want me to, I can go and make a meal out of those girls. I can do it just for you." The Wolf said, with a sinister grin. You giggled and said, "No, Wolf. You don't need to do that. They're not worth it. With you being so sweet to me and making me feel so confident, I can stand up for myself to those girls." The Wolf smirked at you and said, "That's my little girl." You rolled your (e/c) eyes and laughed and said, "I'm not a little girl for the second time."

Then, you looked down at your watch and noticed it was almost 4:30 in the evening. "Oh, my goodness. I'd better get home. My parents will be home soon." You said, as you stood up, grabbed your backpack, and put it on your back. But, then, the Wolf stood up, with a sad expression on his face. "Please, don't go, (y/n). Stay a little longer." He begged. "I wish I could, Wolf. But my parents will be expecting me at home before they get there. If I stay longer, they'll worry." You explained. The Wolf still kept the sad expression on his face.

"How about tomorrow, Wolf?" You asked, thinking of an idea. Then, the Wolf's ears perked up as his sad expression had faded away. "Tomorrow?" He questioned, happily. "Absolutely. I'll just tell my parents that I made a new friend and I'm gonna go meet them." You explained. Then, the Wolf smiled even more and said, "Splendid. It's a perfect idea. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow, my dear (y/n)."

Then, he did something you weren't expecting him to do. He leaned forward and gave a soft, lingering kiss on your cheek, which made you gasped, quietly, blush even more. He barely pulled away as he brushed his lips against the skin on your cheek. Then, he leaned back up and looked down at you. "You're adorable when you blush." He said, with a grin. You giggled and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Wolf." "Goodbye, (y/n)." The Wolf said. Then, you walked away from him and proceeded back to the pathway that leads you to your house. Once you were further away, you, suddenly, heard a howling from the Wolf from a faraway distance. You looked back and smiled before turning back to the exit of the woods and headed to your house.