Jack Sparrow #9

Imagine you're a pirate and you stowaway onto Jack Sparrow's ship.

*Requested by lokisbuckycxo*

During a vicious storm, you were thrown off the pirate ship, Dark Revenge, and you drifted off out at sea, where you eventually were stranded on the island, Tortuga. Feeling cold and hungry, you snuck inside a bar and stole some food from a couple of customers and you were on the run. You ended up hiding inside a small cave where no one would find you. With little food and hardly any shelter from the down pouring rain and feeling worried that someone would find you, all you could do was stay in the cave until you could find a way to get off the miserable island.

After five days without eating and feeling weak, you decided to leave your cave and try to look for some scraps of food, while you hid your (h/l) (h/c) hair in your pirate hat so that no one would recognize you. As you were searching for food scraps near the beach, you noticed a pirate ship was docked and you thought this was the only opportunity to get off Tortuga. Using the remaining strength that you had left, you grabbed the rope that was hanging loose on the side of the ship and you climbed up on it. Once you got onto the deck, it looked like no one was present until you could hear some commotion from the dock the ship was next to, so you went down below and hid in the hull of the ship. Then, a couple minutes later, you felt the ship was sailing out at sea.

You kept yourself hidden within the hull ever since the ship sailed out into the open ocean. You were still hungry and you desperately needed some food, but you didn't want to get caught by any of the pirates. You knew what the penalty was when you're a stowaway and when you get caught; a pirate would have to walk the plank. All you could do was stay hidden, hoping someone would leave their food somewhere from where you were at, and get something to eat.

The only thing that was available for you in plain sight was a bottle of rum. You drank almost half of the bottle and set it aside as you were starting to feel sick. You regretted drinking that nasty beverage while you had an empty stomach. Wanting to calm down your stomach, you leaned against a nearby barrel and placed your hand on your abdomen and started rubbing it in small circles. Before you knew it, you closed your eyes and fell asleep against a barrel.

***

Sooner or later, it was night time and you were still sleeping against the barrel, with your stomach desperately growling at the same time. All of a sudden, you woke up from the sound of a door opening, loudly, and you could hear a pirate muttering something, drunkly. "Why's the rum always gone? Luckily I got an extra bottle of me rum here. No one's getting their hands on this." You looked in between two barrels in front of you and you noticed the pirate that was muttering, drunkly. He had dark brown dreadlocks, with metallic beads and trinkets hanging down on his hair, a goatee that was braided in two, with a couple of beads, a red bandana, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. He did look like he was the captain and rather handsome to you.

"Now where did I put my extra bottle of rum?" He asked himself. Your eyes widened when you looked at the spot where you set the bottle of rum that you drank from earlier. 'Oh, no. I think that's his extra bottle of rum.' You thought to yourself, freaking out inside, as you scooted backwards around the barrel and to a shadow corner so that he wouldn't see you. Then, you heard footsteps approaching your direction. "Why is my extra bottle of rum right here? Where's the lid? And why's there half of rum in this bottle?!" You heard him asking himself. "No one drinks me rum except me and someone drank it. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind." He said, which made you panic.

Unfortunately, you couldn't move back any further to hide. You felt trapped. You were worried that you were gonna get caught and the man was gonna make you walk the plank to your death.